Customizable Armor Clothing

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
The latest addition to the fashion world; the texturizing system, has made it possible for us to customize the clothes in a way which wasn't possible before.

The Rutol is currently the most popular texture, as it gives us the ability to make certain colors darker, and thus, also, allow us to create perfect matches to certain armors. This hasn't been possible before, due to the lack of dark colors.

I got an assignment today, to create a good match to the eon-armor. The eon uses a Dark Steel Blue color, as well as a Dark Grey and a Bright Grey color. I gave it an attempt to color the coat in Steel Blue, and texturize it with the Rutol in different shades. Here's the result:

Eon Coat (M)

CustomizedCoat.jpg

I have created coats which matched the Salamander, as well as the Nemesis before. I just love this texture.

Here's a coat I just created which is a perfect match to the Phantom-armor. Used Rutol, along with a weak Mauve and Yellow color, with an addition of a Fabric-texture.

Phantom Coat (M)

PhantomCoat.jpg

Last edited:
very nice work :)

Yeah that coat looks amazing. I enjoy all the customization that is possible now, it allows for more creativity and personality in clothing :).

sweet, can you post a pic of the one matching sala ? and now we can just wait to texture and maybe colour the armors to ?

sweet, can you post a pic of the one matching sala ? and now we can just wait to texture and maybe colour the armors to ?

The Salamander-coat was created with Orange and Turqoise. The actual color on the Salamander is Darkslate Grey, but it's possible to create a cheaper version of that color by using Turqoise with Rutol or Brukite.

I used Rutol to create the dark grey field, and one of the fabric-textures in order to create the pattern on the main field. The Salamander is some sort of mix between Deep Cadmium and Orange, so the Orange isn't perfect, but it's very, very close. I think it may be possible to get even closer with some sort of bright texture. I'd have to test around more regarding that, but this version is very close.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here's a preview of the Nemesis-match. That was a bit easier.

Nemesis.jpg

Last edited:
and now we can just wait to texture and maybe colour the armors to ?

I hope that wont happen... Many armors are recognized through color and using paint on them would ruin that...

Great work with the coat though, Sarah :D

Was speaking to someone last week, cant remember the name. Rutol + Burgundy is perfect match to Jaguar armour.

I hope that wont happen... Many armors are recognized through color and using paint on them would ruin that...

Great work with the coat though, Sarah :D

but why does knowing what the armor is because of the colour matter ?

I for one would love a set of black pixie and or maybe boar with valurite texture with a slight greenish hue ?

Is it still possible to create the dark umber color it was pre VU9? Because Umber is now Gold/Brown and Burnt Umber is just Pink/Purple and Brown is Orange.

But the real Umber color is gone, only see it on some older colored clothes.

Yup, we can make something like that using the Rutol-texture. I still hope we will see a Dark Brown in the future, as there are a lot more of possibilities available with a darker color.

The brown on this coat was made with the new (brighter) Umber, and the Rutol makes it appear as the old Umber.

Nemesis.jpg

Is it still possible to create the dark umber color it was pre VU9? Because Umber is now Gold/Brown and Burnt Umber is just Pink/Purple and Brown is Orange.

But the real Umber color is gone, only see it on some older colored clothes.

Really cool "service" Sarah, you might have found a nice little niche for your services!

but why does knowing what the armor is because of the colour matter ?

I for one would love a set of black pixie and or maybe boar with valurite texture with a slight greenish hue ?

That is you. Every armor is different, and no two different armors has the same color. If so, people could just make pixie look like some uber expensive armor and people would admire him for that yeah? :rolleyes: anyways, my point is: The armors look different, and they should.

Phantom Coat (M)

PhantomCoat.jpg

Here's one which I just created. It was done with the Rutol Texture, Hessian Fabric and the Large Striped Cotton Fabric. The colors used are Mauve on the main field, and two weak Yellows on the two other fields.

I think it turned out great, a perfect match to the Phantom-armor!

Phantom Coat (M)

PhantomCoat.jpg

Here's one which I just created. It was done with the Rutol Texture, Hessian Fabric and the Large Striped Cotton Fabric. The colors used are Mauve on the main field, and two weak Yellows on the two other fields.

I think it turned out great, a perfect match to the Phantom-armor!

How much would that coat set me back?
It looks great :yay:

please please give me:eyecrazy: a hof or giant ath so i can get you to do it for me pls pls pls pls

AWESOME WORK SARAH!!!

I'd love to get one of these coats for my Dragon or Vampire

super good work love it:yay::yay::yay:

I'm glad you all like them. The major cost for most outfits is currently the Rutol, depending on the type of armor, certain armors requires rare colors as well.

It requires 200 Rutol textures per field for a good result, this on the other hand requires 360 - 400 Rutol Stones. I'm able to craft the textures myself with a ~72 QR blueprint if anyone needs it. Buying the stones or the textures would however cost close to 200 Ped for a field at the market value, but it can really be worth it.

AWESOME WORK SARAH!!!

I'd love to get one of these coats for my Dragon or Vampire

Thanks!

I think it would be easier to match the Dragon, then the Vampire. The Vampire naturally uses Black, and Red. It would be possible to get close to the Black, by using Rutol, but the Red would make the cost come up a bit still.

The Dragon would use Red, with Rutol on the sides, and a Light Gray on the stripes. That would be the perfect match.

Gratz on the work. Phantom is pretty nice indeed. All others too, but this one is great. I can imagine you spend alot of time trying to do this, so thank you for that.

It requires 200 Rutol textures per field for a good result, this on the other hand requires 360 - 400 Rutol Stones. I'm able to craft the textures myself with a ~72 QR blueprint if anyone needs it. Buying the stones or the textures would however cost close to 200 Ped for a field at the market value, but it can really be worth it.

About total cost, I didn't quite understand how much would it be. Let's take Phantom i.e. How much would I have to pay for a Male and Female texturizing service? :rolleyes:

Really great work Sarah!

Master Colorer indeed

Just wanted to say that is some fantastic work Sarah. Your efforts keep making EU a more interesting place, thanks.

Gratz on the work. Phantom is pretty nice indeed. All others too, but this one is great. I can imagine you spend alot of time trying to do this, so thank you for that.

About total cost, I didn't quite understand how much would it be. Let's take Phantom i.e. How much would I have to pay for a Male and Female texturizing service?

Ah, sorry. I'll try to explain it a bit better.

The coloration would require 200 Mauve and 400 Yellow. The texturization would require 200 Rutol, 200 Hessian Fabric and 200 Large Cotton Fabric textures. Here's the cost of it all:

Code:
Material		Amount	Cost
Hessian Fabric		200	3 Ped
Large Cotton Fabric	200	1 Ped
Rutol Textures		200	200 Ped
Mauve			200	15 Ped
Yellow			200	15 Ped

The Phantom-coat would thus cost around 230 Ped in total. Most of the cost comes from the Rutol stones, so the cost can vary a lot depending on which price you are able to find those at. This is just an approximation, but it would be around that at the market value. Hope this helps. :)

Edit: Thought I mention. I really don't have any special cost for texturizing with Rutol. It's the most popular texture, but it's also a low-level one, so I don't feel it's right to charge any extra for that. So, the 200 Ped for the Rutol is the market value. Could become cheaper if you buy the stones instead, as those are found a bit cheaper sometimes.

Its again GREAT work from u Sarah :yay::yay::yay:

But i hope one day there will be a lookalike Prancer-armor to match with MY cloths :D, because i dont want that my cloths match with my armor but i want that my armor match with my cloths :D

+rep for your sharing Sarah :)

Thanks Sarah.
100% clear now.

is there a chance you could make a matching coat for the Ghost armour too? :)

awesome. you opened a new door for me.

Thanks for the good job on my "Phantom coat", Sarah!
Now, to keep it original, I'll now have to confiscate all your equipment... :silly2:

Thankyou Sarah for taking the time to discuss colours, textures and various options with me today. The coats look fantastic and I am very happy with them. Friendly service, great advice and a perfectly coloured result.

:wtg: :clap: :wtg:

well.. .. good ideas are always fun huh :rolleyes:

Back