Wondering what coat matches a Warrior set :D

Code:
Material		Amount	Cost
Hessian Fabric		200	3 Ped
Large Cotton Fabric	200	1 Ped
Rutol Textures		200	200 Ped
Mauve			200	15 Ped
Yellow			[COLOR="Red"]4[/COLOR]00	[COLOR="red"]30[/COLOR] Ped

The Phantom-coat would thus cost around 245 Ped in total.....

sorry had to correct that ;)

thnx for all the work you do with coloring and texturizing..it`s really awesome to see and still love my cap :)

Wow, this is really a craft for you Sarah. Inspiring.

I hope that wont happen... Many armors are recognized through color and using paint on them would ruin that...

Great work with the coat though, Sarah :D

I think this is exactly the reason why some people want to be able to colour armour.
There are a few armour templates, with the different armours using them being coloured differently to tell them apart.
IF it was possible to colour the armour, one could buy a cheap set that used the same template, and colour it to loot like a better set. Then in PVP, someone would see you wearing what looked like Eon, and avoid you, when in fact is was a re-painted set of Vigi.
The opposite could be true, buy Eon, and get it painted to look like Vigi. Might give the odd person a shock when your "Vigi" blocks almost 100 DMG more than expected...
Would add a new element to PVP. "Is this a wolf in sheep's clothing, or a sheep in wolf's clothing."

I met a guy once who could remake armour... He wanted to make my ghost into shadow. :laugh:

Sorry couldn't help myself. Would be nice to see some other armour coats, gremlin and hunter for instance, are you up for the challenge Sarah?

THOROUGHLY impressed...this is wonderful. This kind of continuity is very pleasing to the eye and helps PE have a more unified feel...and this is from the PLAYER-CREATED side.

Keep pushing the edges of what color and texture, Sarah, I will be watching!

My only lament is that many of the basic colors (white and black) are so rare and that the whole texturing/coloring process is so expensive it is almost prohibitive to use it on any wide-scale manner on furnishings and decorations.

Can you imagine the neat things our crafters could make?

Great work! +REP

Really nice work :)

Looks really cool :cool:

S V :)

Wow! Those coats look amazing...

[starts saving for one now]:cool:

darri

Was speaking to someone last week, cant remember the name. Rutol + Burgundy is perfect match to Jaguar armour.

Ron burgandy is a good match for anything. Particularly scotch.

...mmm...I love scotch. Scotchy scotchy scotch.

impressive work, maybe someday i can afford one :)

Back