Society Hadquarters/Clubhouse

C0C0

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Poon Pi Pi
Society Headquarters/Clubhouse

Proposition for Society Clubhouse/Headquarters

I will think it will be cool to have such feature of Society Clubhouse/headquarters for the players in entropia. 1st Mindark can generates more peds for 'disposal', 2ndly It's create more needs for funitures and the usage of curtains (which will help mainly funiture crafters) and 3rdly it probabaly will create lesser lag/spam in alot of places like twins.

Size:
HQ that able to hold 20+people at least to huge size to hold 200+ people for the most members soc.

Any Location at the moment that have "bald spots" that doesn't have a mob.
Example near the hangers at Corinth, North of Corinth, North of North space base, Sakura City, new switzerland etc ... A Location can Hold as many Soc HQ without a turret.

Features:
-Meeting/lecture Room
-Room for Society Garage Sale where soc members can sell inside the
clubhouse which exculsively for Soc members and only entered by valid Soc
members.
-All soc members can add in their Funitures and decorate the Soc house with
their own funitures. Funitures will be returned to the rightful owner if the
Headquarters failed to pay it's rent.
-1 Outdoor Space for Soc members to laid Down their Shopkeepers (Which is
appealing to players that have nothing much to sell.) Shopkeeper will decay
as usual and the tax collected will go to the socbank.
-Additions like Crafting Terminal, Society Terminal and Special Revival
Terminal. (Soc members can teleport back to Soc Headquarter using teleport
Chip)
-Soc Bank will be like a "Fertilzer Machine" for the Soc house, Everything
Collected from tax from the shopkeepers outside the Soc HQ will
automatically credited here. the Features will be auto pay for the SocHQ
Rental and other rentals like Additions (stated above).
-Societies that have a HQ will be able to create a Society Flag/enblem to
represent themselves.
-Suggestive Price Range will be Free but with a monthly Rent of 50peds.
Soc leader will Hold the Pimary Deeds that able to Restrict Guests and
features like redecorating. While Duplicates deeds will be awarded to all Soc
members as long they are valid in the society, The secondary deeds will
allow them to place their shopkeepers and funitures anywhere they like in
HQ. All deeds not Tradable/resellerable/sold.
-Occasionally Mutants will spawn near the SocietyHQs, creating a small but
havok enough stirs at the HQ (like messed up the soc decorations just like
every VU, my storage box is always haywire:D) when event happens like
that, the Society Chat of those effected soc, will get a warning message.

That's just some of my ideas, might add a few more later :)

Last edited:
2ndly It's create more needs for funitures and the usage of curtains (which will help mainly funiture crafters)

From what I heard people already complain about the high furniture prices? :rolleyes:

An excellent suggestion C0C0. + rep

Another possible idea for soc hq: permit joining of apartments within existing buildings. (I am sure this has been mentioned in earlier threads).

To carry this one step further, MindArk could allow the creation of a society leader avatar. That avatar could hold the society property - including the house or hq.

I am not sure how MindArk handles ownership of the land areas or what they have planned for the factories. But common ownership of society assets seems very attractive.

Keep the suggestions flowing. This has great potential if MindArk would let us move in this direction.

From what I heard people already complain about the high furniture prices? :rolleyes:

Look at the funitures pages in auction, Most of the items that expensive with+60peds at least are mostly those lootable from anceint VUs. Crafted Furnish that had high markup/demand are usually from (L) BP or popular items like sofas and bed, there's also some funitures that been flooding the auctions like signs and plasma screens, low TT + highmarkup and with that 90% limitation to view stuff if u wanna add stuff to it and not to mentioned that extra cost to put it up, i think alot of ppl will rather spend that money on something else, therefore the demand on that is low but with so many of those BP and screens/signs still hanging around, maybe it will help the flows of those "unwanted" signs and i'm not saying that no one wants it, it's just my opinion that people will rather spend those few hundred peds hunt/mine then buying that and hang it in their apartment that hardly anyone visits.

Also Higher demand on funitures might prompt those creators in mindark to work their brains out for more funitures to match the demands for the game.
As for complaints on skyrocketing funitures, i think it's just inferior compared to many other stuff happening, beside it's just decorations, u want the nicest then make sure ur ped card is nice as well. just my 2 cents.

Coco

Perhaps the number of furniture makers is limited.
I see the "furniture crafter" profession a loop-hole

Number of apartments doesn't seem to dramatically increase...
..thus no real demand for furnitures, since they are unlimited

The ammount is skilling does not seem worth the end product it seems

But what awaits us with the new planets? :wtg:

Aussie Troopers HQ

:yay: Love this idea. :yay:

I put in a proposal to MA simular to that (not quite as much detail) almost 6 mths ago. hope you do better with your proposal..

May I suggest to put those club houses and apartments into Hadesheim? Maybe we can get some business into that town that way.

But besides that a good idea as it shouldn't be too far away from the existing apartments. I think what MA needs to change is the ownership of rooms.

Back