Morningtear Castle on Auction

Neuromancer

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers - General
Dave Neuromancer Haze
Morningtear is up for auction, so it you have 65kped under the mattress, now is the time to buy. This would be a cool soc HQ, or a good place to hold rave parties. Stock it with some rare and interesting stuff and you have a museum.

OMG...if only I did have it...I love that place!!!

That is one cool estate i wouldn't mind calling home. :)

Is morningtear castle the one that used to belong to T-Rex?

Not sure of the history behind the castle. The current owner is Kingraa.

The coords are 21097 18200 on Eudoria if you want to check it out. Certainly a beautiful location.

Well that was quick. The castle is off the market and ownership hasn't changed.

Well that was quick. The castle is off the market and ownership hasn't changed.

Ownership changes when the purchaser "claims" the estate at the terminal, I believe, so it could be a while before you know who the new owner is. Unless it was removed, as mentioned.

I will be moving in shortly, and all are welcome to come buy for a party this weekend.

P.S. If the owner shows up, I might have to high tail it outta there though, you know us homeless like to sleep in nice places when we can. :laugh:

Ah, my old home. I hope the new owners don't find the secret storage facility there. ;)

Ah, my old home. I hope the new owners don't find the secret storage facility there. ;)

Is that where that Ancient Mod Merc, and all the other goodies are hidden?

Hi Ratae Good to see you again mate.

I'll keep checking the castle ownership terminal. There are a few possibilities A) sold and still unclaimed B) withdrawn from auction or C) the estate was flashed on auction to test the market situation.

There is another possibility that Kingraa accidently put it in auction ala the famous 105 tt situation, but this is pretty unlikely.

Hi Ratae Good to see you again mate.

I'll keep checking the castle ownership terminal. There are a few possibilities A) sold and still unclaimed B) withdrawn from auction or C) the estate was flashed on auction to test the market situation.

There is another possibility that Kingraa accidently put it in auction ala the famous 105 tt situation, but this is pretty unlikely.

If you check the daily history for the estate deeds you can see the 65k spike, so I guess it sold.

Missed that one, Mandy. I should have been more thorough.

wow,

I would have loved to try and grab that one but i guess chase manhatten might have been a little worried about that depo lol seems like a reasonable price i guess but i wonder what star paid for it way back when????

on an interesting side not a guy tried to sell me a cnd apt today and said he was asking 9k for it, why???? cause that's the daily market. tried to explain but oh well :rolleyes: lmao!

buck

This raises a good point. As the auction house gives different prices for different weps, why not for different size apts, castles and estates?

The housing price should imo reflect the going rate for that size property in that location (based on nearest TP).

This raises a good point. As the auction house gives different prices for different weps, why not for different size apts, castles and estates?

The housing price should imo reflect the going rate for that size property in that location (based on nearest TP).

totally agree..
dont think it will happen .... :rolleyes:

S V :)

Agreed, unfortunately.

ahh good ole morning tear ...used sneak in and smoke lumis leach there as a noob :laugh:

Gl with the sale, looks like a cool place :D
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Wish I had that sort of PED....

Good luck with the sale

so what ? its still for a sale ? :0 ( cant check auction now )

This thread should be closed.

The castle was on the market for less than 12 hours. Earlier in the thread it is pretty obvious that a sale was made. And I should add that I had nothing to do with the sale at all. I just noticed the castle was on auction and posted that on EF quickly.

Tzepu bought it.... it's already decorated and everything :yay:

Now if he could only replace the lyst in the neighborhood with something good... :laugh:

Ow no, my precious has been discovered :laugh:

Wasn't in the mood to finish arranging things in there and some nice new furniture was discovered this VU so it's work in progress

Might make a thread about it after it feels comfortable :D

Reactions: Ozi
OMG...if only I did have it...I love that place!!!

Yes my sweetheart this is where we met and fell in love, I shall never forget the castle and our dream. Mindark`s " Dynamics" have not favored me in mining:( Otherwise you an me babes, we would live in the castle.

Miss you a lot and I think of you all the time whilst mining the rock CND. I wont give up on trying for my first ATH.

Oh boy, in a few months it'll be for sale for 200k :rolleyes:

If in a few months I can afford it, I am gonna make kaitlyn very happy:) but just wishfull thinking as usuall:mad:

Back