Morningtear Castle on Auction

Is morningtear castle the one that used to belong to T-Rex?

Sure is, T-Rex of Boar Hunters. Would love to have kept it within the extended soc :D

That place has history for alot of ppl, easily the best castle grounds and position. Far enough away to keep the OJ at bay. The whole of the area feels that it's been sculpted for the castle, while the other castles feel like Copy&Paste jobs.

Remember meeting a certain Scottish player and spending the wee hours chatting :)

Awsome another thing being sold for a reasonable price being ripped out of the hands of the average player. Blatantly going to be resold before too long for twice the price...... :yay:

Awsome another thing being sold for a reasonable price being ripped out of the hands of the average player. Blatantly going to be resold before too long for twice the price...... :yay:

How so when we all know now it sold for 65k, u gotta be nuts to pay anymore than that now, its got market value. Did the one south of Twins sell?

OK I may have replied out of jealousy, a very ugly trait. I wouldn't bank on it staying at 65k just because someone payed that. I think for such a great piece of real estate 65k was a good price.

Apologies Tzepu if this is your new 'Home' gratz, if it was merely another investment to sell on later not so gratz.

How so when we all know now it sold for 65k, u gotta be nuts to pay anymore than that now, its got market value. Did the one south of Twins sell?

It's still not sold. The owner of Stregth Keep wants more than the amount mentioned here of 65k.

Strength Keep aint so great, I'd take 65k and run. I believe Neo's in Nymphtown was bought from Marcus for ~45k. Real estate in EU doesn't rise like in rl or weapons and armor. So I'm supprised it has done in this instance, I believe pushed by the general belief that rl housing market translates into EU.

Morningtear, while expensive, I feel is reasonable, after all it's the real slim-shady, the rest are just...

Personally I doubt I'd invest in a castle, as you're not merely looking at outlay cost, but the large cost of furnishing to a high standard. I've not sat down in work it out, but baring in mind a single fire place costs around 2k, without looking pretty empty I reckon +30k is likely. Obviously this is money stored, but it's still alot to tie up.

I think it's quite suitable a vehicle for a prolific trader of expensive expensives. Maybe we'll see a castle sold as a fully furnished package?

Oh boy, in a few months it'll be for sale for 200k :rolleyes:

Oh boy, it already has been a few months. :laugh:

Well, not "a few". Nice necro to the previous poster, though.

Back