HoF: -= I'll kill you Dildos , until i get my unlimited HL12 =- aka "Project Dildos"

What you think will happen with my "project" ?

• You'll loot Angel shins.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • You'll loot the HL12.

Votes: 71 21.5%
  • You'll lose yar ass and you'll never hunt em again!(hope not)

Votes: 213 64.5%
  • You'll loot a BIG ESI!

Votes: 84 25.5%
  • Other , plz post !

Votes: 29 8.8%

• Total voters
I really hope that you wont get that hl12 ;P Because as I already told you its mine, my precious..... :laugh:
I camped aetherex for 4 or 5 months and I had a break (got broke), a week later 2 cb21s and 2 imp lr32s dropped. One of the looters didnt even had a global on aetherex...:mad:
But really getting broke isnt fun so I hope u get something else like the ESI or the shins but no not the Hl 12.

You hear that MA just hand it over to me.

HEY thread hijacker! :cussing:

It's gonna be MINE! :evilking:

Ok , ok .. enough with the funny part. It's the first time i camp a mob for an Item after 3 years playing , and for some reason, i feel i'll gonna make it :)

GL with your HL12 or other items ;)

With detemination, time and Perseverance plus the ped to back you up your number will come in.
I'm rooting for ya :headbang:
Best of luck to you:wtg:

How about his and her shins, full tt esi, unl HL12, + 25000tt of oils :D

How about start with one of the items? ;)

With detemination, time and Perseverance plus the ped to back you up your number will come in.
I'm rooting for ya :headbang:
Best of luck to you:wtg:

Ty for your post m8 .. i'll need a lot of all those , cause it started not very good , so i hope it changes . FAST! :D

Gl with the Dildo Project ;), but... the unlimited hl12 is mine ;) so gl finding the shins and the big esi :thumbup:

Take Care,
Mr Afroman =)

Gl with the Dildo Project ;), but... the unlimited hl12 is mine ;) so gl finding the shins and the big esi :thumbup:

Take Care,
Mr Afroman =)

:laugh:

Looks that we are more than 5 ppl around here with the same "project" :D

GL to the.... luckiest ;)

i hope for ya you got a ul gun with an ubber Full ESI and and the shins :D :D

GL man and caratz for your loot!

Every pool option you made isnt just enough...
I hope ya loot the "Pie unL*" :D

* = shipped to home. When arrives, the "*" is removed :laugh::laugh:

i hope for ya you got a ul gun with an ubber Full ESI and and the shins :D :D

GL man and caratz for your loot!

Nice wish, that would be like SWEEEET!:eek:
ty and GL to you too Psycho

Every pool option you made isnt just enough...
I hope ya loot the "Pie unL*" :D

* = shipped to home. When arrives, the "*" is removed :laugh::laugh:

At least i'll make a Discovery :silly2:

Today was really bad... but after became much better :D

#3 hunt = +243 peds

2 small globals today - No HL12(L)

Strange loot pattern , never seen it before :scratch2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

#4 hunt = +20 peds

Amps,guns,club, armor decays = 121.25 peds
Fap decays = 17.5 peds

It started very bad but in the last 70 peds i had 2 globals and 3 minis
... like i said : strange loot pattern today! :dunno:

Last edited:
Well atleast it's nice to see you're still profiting, just a matter of time before one of those rare items :D keep it up! :wtg:

Well atleast it's nice to see you're still profiting, just a matter of time before one of those rare items :D keep it up! :wtg:

Something changed for me last 24 hours ... seems like i can't global like before and i get strange loots , like many soft hides and Adrenal oils from Domis ... when i usually get No loot or other shit the last 3 weeks :scratch2:

never had ever before 13-18 peds of soft ... or 20-25 peds adrenal oil .

Looks like the loot "system" changed together with the Molisk change :dunno:

in the same time , i was hunting em a bit tonight there and after 150 peds ammo i had only 1 mini and MANY no loots , when other ppl had multiple globals over 100 peds... around me :laugh:

i guess i must be carefull now , looks i getting in the lowloots period. We'll see :)

in the same time , i was hunting em a bit tonight there and after 150 peds ammo i had only 1 mini and MANY no loots , when other ppl had multiple globals over 100 peds... around me :laugh:
isnt that pissing..:(:laugh:

Hah, gotcha! :D
Good luck chasing 'em innocent dildos :cool:
Start saving the foreskin they drop, and make yourself a hat or something with the skins after you reach your goal(s) :)

Hah, gotcha! :D
Good luck chasing 'em innocent dildos :cool:
Start saving the foreskin they drop, and make yourself a hat or something with the skins after you reach your goal(s) :)

yeah! .. i'll wait till Condom Hats are released and skin it ;)

well done nick :yay::yay:
gl m8:yay::yay::yay:

# 5 Hunt

Pretty bad ... :hammer:

No globals , 1 mini for a wooping -179 peds hunt :confused:

Last edited:
Pretty bad ... :hammer:

No globals , 1 mini for a wooping -179 peds hunt :confused:

Looks like a bad sign, and I find it strange idd how loot is changing so drasticaly like that. Hope loot returns back to normal though. :cool:

Looks like a bad sign, and I find it strange idd how loot is changing so drasticaly like that. Hope loot returns back to normal though. :cool:

But i did a 100 peds run now and didn't have even a mini loot... and MANY no loots... while 5 ppl in area were constantly globaling :hammer:

i know who was paying for em, im in the bad luck strike now , better stay away from em for a bit .. like 1 day :D

But i did a 100 peds run now and didn't have even a mini loot... and MANY no loots... while 5 ppl in area were constantly globaling :hammer:

i know who was paying for em, im in the bad luck strike now , better stay away from em for a bit .. like 1 day :D

:D
lolll

Keep it up Levithanikos, you'r on your way to the ubah now... let them get the small prizes ;)

Well I voted you will loose your ass off simply becasue 2k PEDs for ammo and guns is way too small amount to recycle on Ituma to get going for so long to get HL12 or Angel....big ESI would probably be the easiest to get but hardly over 100 TT.

Anyways Mate I really hope you do great and that you get your Unl HL12. This would bring my hopes back up that dedication pays off in this game. So far I have learned that the only thing that pays off is shitload of luck :laugh:

:D
lolll

Keep it up Levithanikos, you'r on your way to the ubah now... let them get the small prizes ;)

Hehe .... i hope so, but it's just kinda hard felling when you have regular loots and globals and then one morning , this is changed in the exact opposite.

Well I voted you will loose your ass off simply becasue 2k PEDs for ammo and guns is way too small amount to recycle on Ituma to get going for so long to get HL12 or Angel....big ESI would probably be the easiest to get but hardly over 100 TT.

Anyways Mate I really hope you do great and that you get your Unl HL12. This would bring my hopes back up that dedication pays off in this game. So far I have learned that the only thing that pays off is shitload of luck :laugh:

Ty a lot for your positivity , but the way i play , 2k peds are not lost in 1 week hunts so easily.. i just stop or do only 100 peds test-hunt :rolleyes:

There is some thinking before drop money in just hoping they'll pay back.

Demonikos :tiphat:

Bad run again :(

#6 hunt = -80 peds

ppl around me were globaling and HOFing .. and i managed to get only 2 minis, many No Loots ... i think is should keep away from the spawn for few days or just do 1 run /day , not more ;)

GL M8:) you using any plates to your aurora/serum? combination?

Back