HoF: -= I'll kill you Dildos , until i get my unlimited HL12 =- aka "Project Dildos"

What you think will happen with my "project" ?

• You'll loot Angel shins.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • You'll loot the HL12.

Votes: 71 21.5%
  • You'll lose yar ass and you'll never hunt em again!(hope not)

Votes: 213 64.5%
  • You'll loot a BIG ESI!

Votes: 84 25.5%
  • Other , plz post !

Votes: 29 8.8%

• Total voters
Wanted to drop in and say good luck levi on your project. Hope your luck turns around I look forward to hitting the gratz button sooner than later :D

Hunt #7 = -8 peds

This time i used CB19+beast until they start hitting me ... I think those 8 peds if not more , were lost because of the lower Eco of that Combo ...
3 globals and a nice surprise .. .a Vumpoor :) ... the first one i ever looted , that will go for skilling on Tants :D

Hunt #7 = -8 peds

This time i used CB19+beast until they start hitting me ... I think those 8 peds if not more , were lost because of the lower Eco of that Combo ...

that almost makes me cry - what makes you think that you would get the same loot if used different gun?! :scratch2::yay::D:rolleyes:

This is a welcomed ideea of a post .... i think it's usefull and i am waiting to see updates :yay: + rep

that almost makes me cry - what makes you think that you would get the same loot if used different gun?! :scratch2::yay::D:rolleyes:

I don't talk about the loot :laugh: ... i mean about the Decay Bills that are getting higher with the CB19+beast ;)

This is a welcomed ideea of a post .... i think it's usefull and i am waiting to see updates :yay: + rep

Ty Leganza .. GL :cool:

and remember ... I sell the looted HL12(L) for a lower % than Auction :eek:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-supply-lower-than-ingame-mu.html#post1623688

3 globals and still - iisch i hunt them with breer p5a and ghost+5b and get like 6-8 ped decay on armor and 1-2ped on fap and if i get 2 globals im definately +

3 globals and still - iisch i hunt them with breer p5a and ghost+5b and get like 6-8 ped decay on armor and 1-2ped on fap and if i get 2 globals im definately +

1-2 peds on FAP??? Only??:eek::eek:

maybe is my low Evader, level 21 now :(

BTW everything is relative Lare ...

1-2 globals on how much ammo ? And what is in the loot window ;)

hmm i can say u only GL i hope the lootius will be with you and take you somethink so huge;)

-= My 2nd Dildo HOF ! =-

:woot:

It all started pretty bad .. but after i return from my :lift: yesterday night ... it all got better :D

And after a dry period of 160 peds ammo .. and almost in the end of the hunt got this nice Ituma :)

Because i felt is a good idea to stay ... without Light ammo anymore.. killed few Itumas with my trusty Fox ME +105 :love:

Finally some profit run! :D

Hunt # 8
= + 326 :wtg:

Last edited:
And guess whos on the radar =) well it was an hof so ofcourse its me :D

And guess whos on the radar =) well it was an hof so ofcourse its me :D

:rofl: :laugh:

Stop whining , you got like 5-6 global yesterday ;)

now tell me again HOW is it possible to have only 1-2 peds decay on fap?? :eek:
I mean i have 15+ peds fap decay for 300 peds ammo with the p5a+105 :scratch2:

are you using Adjusted? :D

ooh about that =) no something went wrong in my writing i meant 5-6 ped decay on fap about the same as i have on armour, na im using ur125.

na im not whining its more like an fact if there is an hof im almost everytime on the radar =)

Gz on ur hof and nice run mate ! ;)

Keep it up :wtg:

I try ! Come on Dildos! Where is my UL HL12!!! ?=?? :D

ooh about that =) no something went wrong in my writing i meant 5-6 ped decay on fap about the same as i have on armour, na im using ur125.

na im not whining its more like an fact if there is an hof im almost everytime on the radar =)

yeah that would explain better ;)

UR125 is a sweet healing tool ... i'm still at 12/20 speed or i would mainly use that too ;)

I think when i get to 15 /20 it will work great for Itumas 40-70 hits :yup:

#9 = +99 peds :wtg:

No HL12(L) again .. strange and sad :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

&

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You'll stop at loss of 2k? Which comes down to a 2k budget? lol :laugh:
If you loot something rare with such a amount of peds, MA owes me a Spaceship for all the bots I've shot so far :D

So I don't give you any odd at all, but wish you the best of luck in your quest.

You'll stop at loss of 2k? Which comes down to a 2k budget? lol :laugh:
If you loot something rare with such a amount of peds, MA owes me a Spaceship for all the bots I've shot so far :D

So I don't give you any odd at all, but wish you the best of luck in your quest.

Mr.Psychnosiz :)

I have no money IRL enough to deposit monthly like maybe you do ;)

PLZ don't laugh at me , cause you might cry when you see me actually looting something crazy :D

I play smart but i skill slow , 2k peds are half my account peds available ...

I'm not a gambler , i'm a gamer . period

Demonikos :tiphat:

PS-ty for the wish +rep

Mr.Psychnosiz :)

I have no money IRL enough to deposit monthly like maybe you do ;)

PLZ don't laugh at me , cause you might cry when you see me actually looting something crazy :D

I play smart but i skill slow , 2k peds are half my account peds available ...

I'm not a gambler , i'm a gamer . period

PS-ty for the wish +rep

Cool, I'm not called a Mister very often ... :D

Wasn't meant in a bad way, just thought you'd be realistic enough to know that it would be extremely hard to nearly impossible.

And I already figured you play smart from a number of other post I've seen so ... ;)

+rep for your consistent motivation :cool:

Hunt #10 = -22 peds

FYI : From now and on i'll stop posting here any more globals of HOFs ...

The reason : After speaking with many Ituma hunters, seems that after i made this thread more and more ppl hunt there and the spawn was scarce already .

I'm asking sorry from the hunters that camp there prior my arrival ,cause i feel i have a certain amount of responsibility for the current situation :(

Just an update ... Going very bad last 4 days , returns are 50-60% and rarely i get globals :(

needless to say that HL12(L) don't drop for me :scratch2:

Lost 500+ peds on em last 4 days and hope it changes soon ... but i daily hunt em to see if they are any good :D

Gl with your next huntings dude :wtg:

keep going & good luck..

Back