Eviscerator Generation 3-6

Last edited:
Anyone else to post please do so and i will update the op

A big thank you to Level as well

Regards

Ace

what about hades c :)

are we leaving that as a lost cause !

tyvm for the info mate, cant rep again for the moment :)

The Eviscerator

What is THE EVISCERATOR, different than regular ones..??

Please update Entropedia too, so we can see stats

What is THE EVISCERATOR, different than regular ones..??

Please update Entropedia too, so we can see stats

It certainly was a different one! I didnt get the stats sorry i was already dead by the stage i noticed that one lol!

I will go to hades C now, and hope the lag is better

It certainly was a different one! I didnt get the stats sorry i was already dead by the stage i noticed that one lol!

I will go to hades C now, and hope the lag is better

Gl with that ...i went to hades south thinking i'll be away from the mobs and sneak up on'em from south and take them out one by one ....

alas my cunning plan was foiled by lag ... couldn't event move 3 steps from tp kept rubber banding ! in the end managed to make it back to tp ...which was one step :)

Hades C just had Legionaires 1-3 (what I saw)

and Defenders 6-9 there.

At least one useful thread here... :D

Hades C
drones up to 10
coordinators up to 10
warriors up to 4
legionnaires up to 3

nice thread :)

Excellent thank you, updated first post

Hades C just had Legionaires 1-3 (what I saw)

and Defenders 6-9 there.

At least one useful thread here... :D

When I was there last night, I also saw Drones and Eviscerators. I'll try to pay more attention next time I'm in.

When I was there last night, I also saw Drones and Eviscerators. I'll try to pay more attention next time I'm in.

Ok. Just came out of Hadesheim C. Saw Defenders up to 9. Drokas up to 6. And Eviscerators 1&2.

Seacrest out!

Still not gone in yet today, but when I got free of the revive at Hades C last night, there were also segs dancing on all the stuck dead bodies. From the tp I escaped to I saw the next wave starting after the server reboot, and there were Big Bulks in the water :eek:

So Fort Troy -> Wolverine -> Ithica -> Hades C -> Nate -> Zychion would seem to be the general difficulty trend.

Still not gone in yet today, but when I got free of the revive at Hades C last night, there were also segs dancing on all the stuck dead bodies. From the tp I escaped to I saw the next wave starting after the server reboot, and there were Big Bulks in the water :eek:

Yeah, there's Big Bulks at Hades everytime I've been there.

Hades is a bit of a weird one, it can be nearly impossible, but if you find a nice spot you can shoot away for hours. Last night I was at a good spot by the Defender spawn there, and although Gen 08+ is too hard I was mostly able to just shoot 05 and 06 without too much trouble.

Loot's not been great for me yet, but I have found Tiger L, Bear L and a fap-50, so at least there's some interesting stuff in the loot window.

Great Idea!! This is me subscribing for future reference :) Thank You for you effort :hug:

Fort Troy
Drone Generation 1-3
Drone Coordinators 1-3
Droka Generation 1-3
Attackers 1-3
Spider Bomber 1-2

Woo! Looks like ft. troy is my next stop. No way I'm sticking around Zychion if there are SEG's around. And I'm DEFINATELY avoiding Nates. I mean warlocks /with/ atrox around? XD no way in hell

Very useful post. Gives us lower levels an idea on where we might be able to survive

anyone know where they are atm, i see a few globals now and then but cant seem to find them at the usual sites

Thanks Ace & Those whom have contributed.

Good info indeed.

~ Sparkz

Just wanted to say a massivo thank you to everyone for the kind words and reps.

Remember if i have missed anything or any robots off the list please post and i will update accordingly

Happy roboting everyone and may the hof's be with you

Regards

Ace

There are currently no robots at any of the sites.. got any ideas? :S

There are currently no robots at any of the sites.. got any ideas? :S

quite annoying isnt it, saw a few The eviscators in Zychion only. Other than that, Nada. And im free from work today blaaa

Attackers 5-10 at Hades C

Thank you palos and misterx

Updated accordingly

Regards

Ace

Back