Robots, Level and Location

There are currently no robots at any of the sites.. got any ideas? :S

It seemed like all the areas stopped spawning new bots at pretty much 3am on the dot last night.

Troy, Ithica, Wolverine, Hades were all empty within minutes. Nate emptied a bit slower, and Zychion was left with a few The Eviscerators.

Is it still quiet? Tracker doesn't seem to have many bot-globals at the moment..

Hm... suspicious :scratch2:

Bots regrouping ?

Question for regarding robot locations.

I thought this would be handy for people, i will up date as i find them

Fort Troy
Wolverine Hope
Nate Valley
Fort Ithaca (NW):
Zychion Citadel
Hades C

Hi,

After speaking to a couple of participants last night and today, it seems that we are unsure if the hunted loot awards for the PoE prize will only be allocated to those robots looted in the above event spawn zones;

Or if it can be any robot anywhere ?

Now Justin has said the following statements before the event :-

A good robot is a dead robot!

If it drinks oil and makes scary and annoying sounds take it down;)

This was in response to the question :-

OK, are we talking any robots or the really big event ones like the elites and uber warriors etc?

So it does not give a clear answer if it can be any robot in any zone upon Calypso or if Justin's response was pertaining to robots within the above zones bolded.

I have linked this post to Justin's profile in the hope he can clarify this for us.

The reason I wish this to be clarified is that it is assumed that mining can be done everywhere & anywhere upon Calypso.

As per Justin's response :-

You can mine everywhere.

Several pieces of robot/bp technology will be needed in exchange for the prize armor.

Justin:)

^^ Even though he did not make mention to anywhere on Calypso, just everywhere, could this be everywhere in the above bolded event zones, or everywhere upon the planet :scratch2:

And crafting, well obviously that is not zone dependant.

So Justin, if you would be so kind to properly remove the 'vague enough to be correct' status upon your responses to give proper clarity to all,

This would be kindly appreciated.

And hoping that I am not pushing the point, it would also be appreciated by many if you could give us a proper breakdown on what will be needed to obtain a full PoE set, rather than having the community guess and potentially get burnt in the process.

This will also remove the status quo of people labelling this as a fixed/rigged event where details are given after the fact, rather than before the event starts.

Note : By *definition* in the real world, any competition that starts before the goals are *clearly* stated (The opposite of vaguely if your unsure) to the requirements to win the competition prize is deemed a fixed/rigged competition.

Even if the event is not fixed/rigged does not matter,

This is knowledge only privileged to MindArk staff;
(Until trust starts to waiver and accusations start to be made)

It is how your customers (participants) & real world observers judge it,
that matters.

The main questions being,
1. Robots everwhere & anywhere in any zone upon Calypso ?
2. Can mining be done everywhere & *anywhere* upon Calypso and off-world locations like CND ?

Last edited:
It seemed like all the areas stopped spawning new bots at pretty much 3am on the dot last night.

Troy, Ithica, Wolverine, Hades were all empty within minutes. Nate emptied a bit slower, and Zychion was left with a few The Eviscerators.

Is it still quiet? Tracker doesn't seem to have many bot-globals at the moment..

I guess everyone got the news :

EBN: Reinforcements recalled by the Federal Empire

Following the heavy battles during the weekend, particularly around Zychion Citadel and Hadesheim Central, the front seems to stabilize. Major Jenny Carramone described the weekend as "a carnage", but also commends the colonial troops and their sacrifices in the battle.

However, the High Commander was less than pleased to announce the reply from the Federal Imperial government for the pleas for help. In fact, her voice was downright poisonous as she delivered the response from Earth:

"The Under-Secretary of Colonial Affairs in charge of Calypsian Development, mr Otto Kummel, has replied that we seem to be on top of the situation. For that reason, and as the federal budget's post for extraordinary events is nearly depleted for the semester, the Under-Secretary has decided to call off the relief mission to Calypso."

CP mining???

Actually, that will need clarification;

I don't mine nor hunt on CND or CP *at this stage* as markups generally do not support taxes ontop of the MindArk fee taken over the long run while skilling, very much the same deal with LandAreas on Calypso, general markups do not support sustainability while skilling. (Hunting Sphere)

Fun ofc is a different senario.

The 3x skill increase is in effect there, so it is assumed mining can be done on the offworld locations too for the event ? Or so people are saying it can be.

I should add that to the above post for clarification ;)

I am guessing from your statement you can't mine CP ?

/Going-off-track-for-a-moment
/Takes-the-cat-out-of-the-bag

Never cared to notice tbh *until* things pickup with the service supporting such activities on taxed land.

One of the sad :( Misconceptions with the dynamics of the accounting platform in it's buffering of PED/Decay spent;

Positives

+ Great for short term commercial paper investments MA side,

+ Great for extending the value of (L) dropped items & crafted items using less residue, extending (L) markuped up profit.

+ Great for mining claim sizes

Negatives

- Bad due to the fact people think they are profiting when they hit a global or hof, when this is simply a return of ped owed to you, wether it be a token portion of the profits made from the commercial paper investment by MA, or just a general return due to excessive rate of uneconomical decay (low skillset, bad run of no looters) or a return from being overcharge on the variable MA percentage fee rate charge in the period they were actively decaying/crafting items);

Profiting/breaking-even is primarily all in *markups* charged to other participants.

(Primarily meaning not including token portion of profit returns from commercial paper investments by MA with your funds over any period of time)

- Bad for hunting on taxable land areas where larger release triggers are pre-dominate, meaning a larger requirement of markupable loot is required to counter the tax charged on large returns.

With markups, they are driven by market forces such as demand (along with other forces such as stupidity by those whom think MA is Santa Clause or carry on about loot-pools as if your paying for other peoples loot, ie. Gambling, which EU at it's accounting core has nothing to do with gambling) and are easily trashed.

With taxes, they are set and are constant until changed by the owner.

I assume you have read and understood this post I made in the past ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-economy-discussion/120803-uber-weapon-market-stalling-11.html#post1481308

Well I have been testing it over time with buying markup based loot to others in the form of resources for crafting then testing out my allocation of dropped markupable item loot afterwards in consecutive sessions of activity (hunting & mining on tax free land & crafting) to observe how the system attempts to compensate for my past expenses (paid markups/same would apply for taxes - shopping/land);

It is fair to say, that the system is fair in allocating out markupable loot in an attempt to rebalance/offset/compensate markups you have paid to others in the past (within reason, they have stop mechanisms in place (AIs) to stop the system from being wroughted), with looted items/resources of a higher value you can sell to others with a markup in the future;

And people thought this was a huge system mistake when Dub looted ...

Post 32
Was the almost 20k ped HOF of Rugaritz a regrettable mistake?
Submitted by strakkan

No, but very rare.

If people knew how much economic flow contribution in markups paid out to others made by Dub, they would understand it was not a mistake at all.

<memory hazy, fairly sure it was Dub, quote me if I am wrong>

Yet ...

The system is not stable enough, present day, economic strength wise (healthy & stable markups) along with sustained growth in participants & their activity to properly justify my further contributions to taxable land areas and paying markups for limited items from others (or items in general). Even resources I limit to a bare minimum, the rest is D.I.Y for now.

(It being a matter of personal financial risk management for the present day circumstances, with working to a set deposit amount each fortnight (Budget), with the desire of that amount lasting the deposit period. So I must limit the extent of my contributed investment into the economy's economic flow)

Once economic stability and noticable growth is present, rather than a system which right now equilibrates/offsets your outgoings (markups paid & fees charged) only to the point (speculative personal observation) of total skill points acquired markup resale value (partly why I see little use in chip in investment without value added for doing so, ref to linked ideas in this post), this will change.

^^ Which can only be achieved through a sound & secure strategy for sustained growth in participants and their individual levels of continued participation over time. Growth must provide demand structures which continue to some extent provide a happier balance to the current and growing rates of supply (Scales of Economy as participants progress in their profession(s) and use larger decay weapons & mining amps per period of activity) of resources, goods and services long-term. Of which the way this event is being handled won't help in achieving this, see response to you further below on this ^^

This is one of the most intelligent AI ruleset based systems I have ever explored, *hats off* to MA for it's design. The problem is though, they need to successfully drive it's implementation for it to be a real success, and this they have not been achieving to any measurable degree of success.

^^ High Horse Syndrome, it is so good it can ride itself. And in reality, it can not and will not long term. It will just run off like a wild horse without blinkers on as to where it shall travel, ie. Without proper guidance towards *real* success ^^

The system can destroy a participant's motivation in the desire to participate further (loot sux whine whine whine) if an attempt is not made to further our understanding of it's operation through exploration, and at the same time it can reward if those participants who do explore.

Yes, the 'Taking a chance approach'.

Been there done that, understand it, just waiting for enough others to get onto the economic flow bandwagon and for MA to implement motivation drive & inspiration to power this intelligently designed system.

Such as suggestions I have made here ...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/133667-activity-points-rewards-alternative-me-items-3.html#post1644215

And here ...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-economy-discussion/134520-markup-something-deserved-3.html#post1655662

Amongst other suggestions in the past.

There is a reason why I have been rather upset & annoyed as of late at MindArk.

It is not because of their wizbang amazingly intelligent ruleset base secure financial accounting platform that they have designed & implemented.

It is because of their lack of effort in creating the ideal conditions to drive the success of the designed & implemented system.

Trying to drive the economy through a primarily (L)imited approach will not achieve these ideal conditions to drive this brilliant ruleset based system. :banghead: as much as they may try, it just won't. (Behavioural Economics);

Instead they should be reflecting the real world in complimenting a flourishing economy with (L) items and properly motivating & inspiring the economy with a higher degree of guaranteed chance to loot asset/investment based items (Unlimited items where-as Limited items are purely convenience items, like renting a house rather than ever owning your own home)

Hopefully one day Marco will thank me for kicking him in the nuts repeatedly with the suggestions offered, once these conditions are met through his successful CEO leadership of FPC.

/Places-the-cat-back-in-the-bag :silly2:
/Back-on-track-phew-long-moment-that-was-sorry

I will word it as off-world locations :)

Certainly hope not. Should be event mobs only imo, otherwise everyone would be better off just going to the regular bot spawns.

Yep, well, Justin said anything that drinks oil, just as he has stated mining everywhere and crafting can be everywhere.

All robots got a workover, model graphics wise last mini-vu, by assumption this would indicate that all robots everywhere have new technology in them too.

Hence why clarification is being asked for so people are not wasting their time and peds with vague information that can be interupted different ways by participants, hence leading to accusations being made against MA incurring further lose of trust from participants along with faith and willingness to deposit and spend money in actively participating in Entropia Universe.

General lack of foresight into the negative impact upon the service & future knock on effects;

I am so sending Marco & Justin some thick lens glasses for Xmas, maybe ones made from the new lens drops, hopefully not made from the corrupt lens blueprints otherwise we are back to square one again with them digging their own graves, or better put, building mounds/challenges for themselves to push shit uphill down the track from past stupidity.

They must realise that the newer participants with us, last 12 to 24 months don't all know how event spawns & loot work properly.

Not to mention not everyone uses EF or other forums and go off what other people tell them.

This means information must be dependable from the source, rather than an interpretation/perception of a reader passing on information.

And since the event is being held at general locations across Calypso, and not in purely in event zones only. One can only assume that this is a Calypso wide event for all areas as stated by Justin, any robot.

Yeah, well, they were back by the time you'd posted though ;)

hehe, yea, aussie time here :) Off-peak :D

Last edited:
Now let me do something that will probably get me killed by miners and crafters, but I can't stay silent about this.

Here is the thing. The Robot Wars are basically Hunter's Event who have to kill the robots to protect the Collony. In order to kill the bots hunters have to spend twice as much as while hunting regular mobs, due to KS, spawn kills, missed shots (lag), and many other things... All the hunters confirmed that they got double or tripple the normal decay, and returns are down heavilly due to mentioned KS-ing, deaths while bots spawn on them etc...

Now here we have crafters and miners for whom nothing changes! They still either camp by the Crafting Machines or Bomb their favorite places with exactly same costs as usual.

Now please explain me in any reasonable way why Crafters and Miners have same chances and same amount of prizes in this event?? I'm not saying they should be excluded from the event, no way!!! But do they really take as much risk and beating as hunters to be getting same amount of stuff??

Just my thoughts... Please don't hate me ;)

I won't hate you, a lot of people are relatively short-sighted when it comes to such things. Please don't take that as a personal attack, though have a read of my response to aridash on this, then reconsider your position.

i know this will be unpopular comment in some circles, but why should crafters and miners get good armour drops? i dont get bp drop when hunting? i (along with many others) will be very annoyed if a afk auto crafter ends up with a PoE set. i hope this is not going to be a 5/5/5 split because that would be really unfair to those decaying on the front line while others mine in quiet areas or click away in the safty of a service centre. if there must be crafting and mining drops, at least make it only a couple between them. why not give miners an uber finder/extractor; crafters a PoE (L) bp or PoE weapon bp like a rifle or such.

sorry crafter/miner, you get your oppurtunities to get other good stuff, armour drops should be for hunters.
asbetos suit on. :dodge:

btw last time im sure it was a single transmitter item exchanged for the whole set. i dont see why it would be any different and the only way to interpret comments from MA is that it will be the same.

You really did not pass in classes on motivational design and equal opportunity for all now did you ;)

The prizes are ultimately used in hunting, though MA is indirectly trying to encourage that which brings the best rate of return to participants through reward potential in all spheres of activity along with broadening one's experiences within Entropia.

Wether people sell off these sets or wether they open up new opportunities for the awarded participants to place greater focus into hunting development down the track is another question.

The post you have made, from a personal observation & opinion is very short sighted, it is also very selfish and self centered in meeting conditions which fit you without concern for, or consideration of, others whom support the processes involved in acquiring that which is required for you to continue your development in the hunting sphere.

Maybe it is you who should give mining and crafting a go to increase your opportunities, having the desired designed effect MindArk has creatively placed into the workings of this event.

Cheers,
Sparkz

His response was typically expected :rolleyes:, never the less, I don't believe for a second all participants are selfish when the veil covering their eyes not allowing them to see past their own circumstances, is removed;

Thus allowing them to see and understand the wider circumstances and situations of the economy and community as a whole.

Here is his response to what I wrote :-

Selfish? yep, make no apologies for that as its the best motivating force known to man and indeed nature. Short-sighted? no. for one thing its may shorten the interest in bot hunting, if once 5* drops are known of people stop chasing that possiblity. another is that it is a missed oppurtunity to introduce new complementry items for crafters or miners that directly benefits them in that profession. that would have been more creative. there is also the lore aspect, why would a transmitter be found in the crafting terminal? at least mining does have some precedence there.

* made on an ealier assumption that it would follow the previous transmitter loot drops

At the end of the day you do not have to be involved in the bot war, maybe crafting leather textures on CND, and find yourself rewarded for participation. that doesnt make alot of sence. I'd rather see the rewards go to those directly engaged in the story. I see now that its confirmed several parts will be needed, so this might mitigate my objection with balance in favour of hunting related parts. we shall see.

And since I still get asked a lot about what I have bolded and sized in my above quoted response, here it is again ...

Hi,

A lot of people I know in game had a feeling that loot return was 'a bit' worse than before during the last weeks/months ... or at least something changed ... so I just asked MA ...

This is a summary of their reaction :

................. what we can reveal is that we have not implemented any changes in the distribution of the loot or in the general loot system. The return calculated as a percentage today, is no different from before .........

.......... offers so much more than mere hunting and often a combination of several activities pays out more at the end of the day ............

........... the Entropia Universe has nothing to do with gambling, but is a skill based experience, where several market economy aspects are included ..... MindArk PE AB operates according to Swedish Law and Entropia Universe has nothing to do with gambling .....

Mind the underlining, though I would highlight that since it has relevance to a previous post in this thread about the platform's accounting core.

~ Sparkz

Last edited:
I won't hate you, a lot of people are relatively short-sighted when it comes to such things. Please don't take that as a personal attack, though have a read of my response to aridash on this, then reconsider your position.

His response was typically expected :rolleyes:, never the less, I don't believe for a second all participants are selfish when the veil covering their eyes not allowing them to see past their own circumstances, is removed;

Thus allowing them to see and understand the wider circumstances and situations of the economy and community as a whole.

Here is his response to what I wrote :-

I have to disagree. None of these arguments make up for hunters who have to bare the fact of overcrowded spawns, KSing, huge decay, all the bollox that take place while hunting in this event. Crafters and Miners are needed for the war, yes. I believe they should be rewarded too. But them not taking any more BS and effort to win same stuff in same amounts as hunters isn't fair.

I believe there should be some other prizes for Crafters and Miners and not in same amounts as for hunters.

Is being irritated by fact that Auto-Clicker dude crafting Generic Leather Textures can get a POE piece realy short sighted?? Is realy being irritated that someone who has much less to do in the event in Decay, Role Playing, KS, etc...has same chances to get same items as hunters short sighted or is it being just real and human.

I wish everyone best luck and to get POE set or whatever prize, but this is really unfair for hunters if this will really be the case (5 for each proffession). But again when MA was fair?

JB

I have to disagree. None of these arguments make up for hunters who have to bare the fact of overcrowded spawns, KSing, huge decay, all the bollox that take place while hunting in this event. Crafters and Miners are needed for the war, yes. I believe they should be rewarded too. But them not taking any more BS and effort to win same stuff in same amounts as hunters isn't fair.

Other than the emmense amount of time spent in past months, if not years, along with the investment made by these people.

(It is a whole lot more than what is required for hunting alone)

Not to mention for crafters the :bangwall: hours of bordem at the crafting machine clicking away, auto-clickers or not;

To help produce the items and possibly armor your currently using today to participate in the war;

And to have allowed you to achieve the hunting profession level you are today.

The point being, you must be considerate of what got you to where you are today (hunting level), and what was involved in producing those items along the way to allow you to be involved with the robot wars today.

If not you personally, then for all the other hunters involved with the wars

The frustrations your experiencing along with financial burden in the period of this event would *not* even place a dent in the comparison to that which skilled miners & crafters have gone through.

but this is really unfair for hunters if this will really be the case (5 for each proffession). But again when MA was fair?

JB

This is still an assumption, a good example of the cause and effect of the lack of clarification given by MA - Marco/Justin as to the *exact*, rather than vague goals of this events and how it will operate in *clearly* stating the requirements to win the event/competition PoE prize.

Your not alone, many are coming from the standpoint you are JB.

Let us wait and see in what FPC has planned to fix what is quickly turning into a fouled up boo boo, in poor planning and management of what was intended to be, a very positive event for all participants to get involved in.

I have observed how MA in the past have taken the,
'ignore it and pretend everything is ok approach'

And to a degree it has worked, though people, especially the longer term established participants are really starting to wake up to this.

And if Marco is being *REAL* about what he says as quote :-

I'd not call it a "mess", but I believe that Calypso has suffered from being "unfocused" - is it a game? Is it a virtual world? What is it?

My goal and mission is to establish Planet Calypso as a very entertaining MMORPG (a game), a place you as participants feel engaged with and look forward spending your time and maybe your money with. Right now we are starting with some cool events and introducing storyline to create a sense of context and purpose to Calypso ("what it is about").

Then I and my team have a long list of areas we want adjusted, added and fixed. More content, change existing core systems to become more entertaining and challanging in a good way. Add a completely new newcomer experience. Add a lot more newbie activities so you can engage without having to make a deposit. Add content and "finish" existing non-finished professions. I'll come back more during 2009 with a road map and public vision on what Planet Calypso is, and what First Planet Company stands for.

All I can say is that the FPC team is very dedicated and I am proud of the energy and creativity that has been unleashed this last couple of weeks. I have confidence in the future.

However, and this is very important, changes will take time, but they will come. I am highly committed to the MMORPG Planet Calypso and its future.

Then I am sure, you will see rectification soon, just hang in there.

Patience is virtue when it comes to MindArk,
refer to the underlined above. ;)

~ Sparkz

Last edited:
Let there be light !! :yay:

EBN: RDI searching for new robot technology

09 Dec 2008

As the robots have evolved into the new forms that have plagued our colony, RDI is very interested in learning the exact form of the latest step in robot evolution. In order to understand the robots, RDI need salvaged parts from the robot invaders to analyze.

"[The robots] have to have a plan somewhere; it's just a matter of finding it and decoding it", says an analyst for RDI. "The robots don't take a dump without being programmed to. Actually, they don't take a dump at all, but you get the point."

Specifically, RDI needs the following items:

Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit
Exceptional Robot Hyper Charger
Exceptional Robot Optical Lense
Corrupt Contraction Unit Blueprint
Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprint
Corrupt Optical Lense Blueprint

If you are in possession of these particular items, please hold on to them. To conduct proper analysis, RDI needs the following items:

15 Corrupt Optical Lense Blueprints OR 15 Exceptional Robot Optical Lense (or any combination of those that produce 15 samples)
AND
5 Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprints OR 5 Exceptional Robot Hyper Charger (or any combination of those that produce 5 samples)
AND
1 Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit OR 1 Corrupt Contraction Unit Blueprint.
Any colonist who acquire a complete sample set should present it to RDI to collect a reward.

Or Marco's reworded version :

There are some confusion to this - those RDI guys have their heads full of mathematics and physics. This is a rewording that hopefully is clearer.

--

If you are in possession of these particular items, please hold on to them.

To conduct proper analysis, RDI needs the following items:

15 Corrupt Optical Lense Blueprints OR 15 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses (or any combination of those that produce 15 samples).
AND
5 Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprints OR 5 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers (or any combination of those that produce 5 samples).
AND
1 Corrupt Contraction Unit Blueprint OR 1 Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit.

Any colonist who acquires a complete sample set should present it to RDI to collect a reward.

--

Now we just need to wait on the clarification of :

The main questions being,
1. Robots everwhere & anywhere in any zone upon Calypso ?
2. Can mining be done everywhere & *anywhere* upon Calypso and off-world locations like CND ?

To acquire all these RDI research components. :)

Justin Justin Justin ....

Keep this website on continuous play with the speakers up full till you feel you can take no more and need to respond ...

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Last edited:
So what does that mean, 15 Opt +5 Hyp+1 Con = 1 PoE I assume?

JohnnyBravo - don't assume that there is a finite number of samples to be found. ,-)

So maybe the first 15 samples get you PoE, but to ensure all 15 PoE sets are made, there'll be more drops than necessary and the ones after the first 15 will receive a lesser prize?

I am guessing from your statement you can't mine CP ?

Never cared to notice tbh *until* things pickup with the service supporting such activities on taxed land.

Yeah, can't mine on CP. Nor is it taxed ;)

Now let me do something that will probably get me killed by miners and crafters, but I can't stay silent about this.

Here is the thing. The Robot Wars are basically Hunter's Event who have to kill the robots to protect the Collony. In order to kill the bots hunters have to spend twice as much as while hunting regular mobs, due to KS, spawn kills, missed shots (lag), and many other things... All the hunters confirmed that they got double or tripple the normal decay, and returns are down heavilly due to mentioned KS-ing, deaths while bots spawn on them etc...

Now here we have crafters and miners for whom nothing changes! They still either camp by the Crafting Machines or Bomb their favorite places with exactly same costs as usual.

Now please explain me in any reasonable way why Crafters and Miners have same chances and same amount of prizes in this event?? I'm not saying they should be excluded from the event, no way!!! But do they really take as much risk and beating as hunters to be getting same amount of stuff??

Well I kind of agree, although I think they've tied it in with the story fairly well this time round. But I do feel there should generally be specific events, a hunting event, a mining event, etc. Whenever that happens, there's an outcry by those who feel they can't take part, but I say tough. If its a mining event and you want to take part, put down your guns and pick up your finder, anyone can do it.

But anyway, occurs to me we've got rather off-topic...

Last edited:
It seems to me that the robots are changing their tactics. Rather early this morning... somewhere around 04:00 MA, Droka 01-04 were spotted trying to invade Fort Medusa and the surrounding areas. Myself and several other colonists fought hard, and staved off the invasion, for now.

Perhaps the robots are testing to find any weaknesses... for surely, for a time, there was a weakness at Medusa. I only happened to find the Drokas, as I was returning from a molisk/allo hunt. As I approached the fort, I noticed enemy forces on my radar, and was quickly attacked by a Droka Gen 03. Needless to say, I called upon my society for reinforcements, immediately. Soon, other colonists joined the fight as well.

Remain vigilant!!! Soon, there may be attacks at other locations!! This came at a time when it seems the robots were in retreat mode, as none were spotted at the major locations where the robot ships hover.

It seems to me that the robots are changing their tactics. Rather early this morning... somewhere around 04:00 MA, Droka 01-04 were spotted trying to invade Fort Medusa and the surrounding areas. Myself and several other colonists fought hard, and staved off the invasion, for now.

Perhaps the robots are testing to find any weaknesses... for surely, for a time, there was a weakness at Medusa. I only happened to find the Drokas, as I was returning from a molisk/allo hunt. As I approached the fort, I noticed enemy forces on my radar, and was quickly attacked by a Droka Gen 03. Needless to say, I called upon my society for reinforcements, immediately. Soon, other colonists joined the fight as well.

Remain vigilant!!! Soon, there may be attacks at other locations!! This came at a time when it seems the robots were in retreat mode, as none were spotted at the major locations where the robot ships hover.

Thanks for putting us back on-topic Coz :)

So Droka have been sighted at Medusa. I seem to remember reading about Drone Coordinators on TI too? Any other sightings anyone?

I have updated the first post with the sightings at medusa and TI

Any others?

New bot sighting, pulled from this thread.

West of Echidna, apparently, big bots are spawning.... again, the bots have changed their tactics!

New bot sighting, pulled from this thread.

West of Echidna, apparently, big bots are spawning.... again, the bots have changed their tactics!

Nice one, well spotted!

I can give a confirmation of the Droka at Medusa too, spawn was not great but I managed to blast 200ped at them last night before I got tired of it and went back to Ithica.

Probably quite nice for low skilled players though.

Spawn of DEFENDERS Gen 01-03 spotted West of Atlas Haven

I saw a spawn of low level drones and warriors just outside the walls west of Echidna earlier.

ok

would be also nice to know where are eviscerators 01-02 because I see globals on them whole day...
These must be somewhere.

Droka 01-04 joined by Drone Coordinators 01-04 at Medusa last time I popped in there, with a reasonable spawn.

Don't seem to be Spider Bombers at Ithica anymore, where do they live these days?

Also saw some Warrior Elite, Drone Elite globals today, where are they?

ok

would be also nice to know where are eviscerators 01-02 because I see globals on them whole day...

Eviscerators 01 - 02 are currently in the mix at Ithica. There also were some at Wolverine but not sure if they're still there given the client loader.

ok

These must be somewhere.

Evis gen01 gen 02, are usually hiding in Hades Central, SE from tp, behind the orb :cool:

Echidna has had a rather strange spawn for a few days.
Its usually Droka 10, Coordinator 10 and Trooper/Legionaire 4-5, but then occasionally it suprises you with a Drone Elite or Warlock 07 spawn :confused:

Oh yeah, W/SW from the TP go get some.

Last edited:
Its usually Droka 10, Coordinator 10 and Trooper/Legionaire 4-5, but then occasionally it suprises you with a Drone Elite or Warlock 07 spawn :confused:

Is Drone Elite like Drone Gen 11, or Drone Gen 100?

Oh yeah, W/SW from the TP go get some.

Warrior 03 - 07 there also

Back