Has anyone been banned yet?

Who do you think should be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When a resource appears in a place you can't reach MA say shut-up the universe is dynamic. If their code is bad and you can use the environment as they designed it to be successful then why not?

If they don't like it MA should get the code right!!!

Terms Of Use said:
j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not "cheat" or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

It is pretty clear to me.

exploit or not

occasionaly it wont be much problem. But there are a few guys who are doing this 24/7. Their actions have unbalanced the game for all of us. Especialy for the new players who are relying on sweat gathering. They are the

Those are the one need to be banned. Especialy one of them, who claims to have ties with MA employees.
You can imagine what kind of shit he can do with an insider or insiders.
True or not

I suggest anyone who encounter it report it and demand for investigation.

If MA doesnt want to prevent the exploiters and giving us standard bullshit replies .
I want to do a voting poll in one week.
To explore the possibility of "legalise" this type of exploit and bringing every new players and old hardcore sweaters to the server borders.

exploit or not

occasionaly it wont be much problem. But there are a few guys who are doing this 24/7. Their actions have unbalanced the game for all of us. Especialy for the new players who are relying on sweat gathering. They are the

Those are the one need to be banned. Especialy one of them, who claims to have ties with MA employees.
You can imagine what kind of shit he can do with an insider or insiders.
True or not

I suggest anyone who encounter it report it and demand for investigation.

If MA doesnt want to prevent the exploiters and giving us standard bullshit replies .
I want to do a voting poll in one week.
To explore the possibility of "legalise" this type of exploit and bringing every new players and old hardcore sweaters to the server borders.

I wouldn't worry about this scumbag who claims to have ties to MA, a self confessed prick who has admitted to having 4 avatars! :rolleyes:

The sooner he, and such scumbags, are disciplined for their blatant exploits the better it is for EU as a whole.

the sweat market is a zero sum game for MA. Its only purpose for MA is as a marketing tool.
... And there is no such thing as bad press. :laugh:

My suggestion: allow mobs to cross server boundaries, but create a sort of "electric fence" which landowners can install around their LAs. You know, kind of like an event zone border, but for non-avatar mobs.
Oh and bill the cost to the landowners who use it. :D

What concerns me more is, I track the relative success of my actions pretty carefully during play, and in general, the more automatic the sequences of actions I use, the better my successes in this game. I would get much more enjoyment out of playing a game which actively rewards genuine personal control of my avatar. Reward my yankee inventiveness here, MA. Design your game such that botting is a disadvantage to the botter/clicker/whateverer. Let the game automatically detract from the experience of those who use bots or clickers.

For example, the crafting system would be a good place to start. What appeal does the existing crafting system offer to a player who neither gambles nor uses a clicker? Pardon me here, but :zzz:

My :twocents:,
Medb

Why do you think the cap in sweat gathering has been removed?

Because when the cap is reached people tend to quit. Your objective is to have a steady vast playerbase. You can keep those players by removing the cap.
When they stay they are potential depositors.
If they will not deposit ever they will at least keep the playerbase higher, you don't want to be on an empty server you see.
Also multiple chars because of the cap won't be necessary anymore.

Well, theres a simple way to solve all this, just fix this so called 'exploit' :D

Come on, it's pretty simple, just fix it :D

Well, theres a simple way to solve all this, just fix this so called 'exploit' :D

Come on, it's pretty simple, just fix it :D

Precisely! There are many ways they could fix this bug, the easiest of these being to let the mobs "see" avatars on the other side of a border. They agro, get themselves stuck (I.e. unsweatable), problem solved. :D

The thread title says it all
It's not enough to have "done your duty" and reported the offences/bug
Most normal people would move on satisfied they had reported it
But nope you need to see blood to see if anyone's been banned
"Ohhh look at me I got someone banned" let it go, move on, go somewhere else :)

The thread title says it all
It's not enough to have "done your duty" and reported the offences/bug
Most normal people would move on satisfied they had reported it
But nope you need to see blood to see if anyone's been banned
"Ohhh look at me I got someone banned" let it go, move on, go somewhere else :)

You know Wobble, if what this lot is doing didn't hurt honest people's ability to succeed in this game, I would do just as you suggest. I would file my single support case, take my leave, and let the scum cheat to their heart's content as long as MA did not decide to stop them.

The fact is, however, the actions of these cheaters DOES injure the honest players' chance to succeed, and it is not just the beginners who are affected. Those of us who play at the middle, and higher levels of the game will also see our fortunes adversely affected.

It is for this reason that I will not stop, nor stand idly by until MA does something about this. I could not allow them to continue for the sake of my own convictions, and good sense of fair play.

Do I want to see the cheaters banned? Absolutely I do, for my reasons as stated above.

Last edited:
So why don't you stand at the back of everyone crafting? Send them a msg every 5 seconds to see if they are ac? ;)
Or stand at PA and ask to check every traders contract with each ava selling to him
Or go to every team hunt and ask what the team settings are?
I am sure your day could be filled in no time :cool:

Because, wobbledag, those activities you cite actually utilize resources, and cost the player doing them something. The border exploit pulls PEDs out of the system with zero loss to the exploiter.

These exploiters are stealing from you, me, and Marco. If you can't grasp the math concepts at work, maybe that sombrero is squeezing your head too hard, try a larger size.

Because, wobbledag, those activities you cite actually utilize resources, and cost the player doing them something. The border exploit pulls PEDs out of the system with zero loss to the exploiter.

These exploiters are stealing from you, me, and Marco. If you can't grasp the math concepts at work, maybe that sombrero is squeezing your head too hard, try a larger size.

Well, truth be told, they really aren't pulling anything from the system but more like redistributing the wealth in the system. MA doesn't lose anything on sweaters (unless all people are doing is sweating in which case they are just playing for free, eating up bandwidth...). Keep in mind the sweat has no TT value, so the only way sweaters get any money at all is by selling to other players with money. They aren't generating new money, they're just getting money that's already in the system.

What makes it so bad though is that it's drastically increasing the supply, making it harder for new players to get enough PEDs to reasonably try the game out. And anything that makes a new player's life more difficult increases the chances that they will leave. We want new players to stick around here, not try the game for a week and bail...

I started, did some sweating, realised after a week or so it wasn't for me and deposited. I had seen enough to decide EU was worth staying in, and that sweating wasn't the best way for me.

In those days sweat was worth about twice what it is now, and MUCH easier to obtain. I had a quick sweat to use up a little nexus over the weekend while waiting around, and again today on some prowler gradivores (which were nice to sweat really)...and the amount of fails from normal mobs would have sent me packing from EU for sure. It's really offputting.

People look for other ways when they can't get anywhere...or they just leave it.

Take away the reason to abuse the system and make the system worth using again...maybe the risk of exploits will no longer be worth taking?

t

They aren't taking the ped out of the game, they will sell the sweat and buy stuff with it, it's enhancing the game dynamics, moving wealth around
Hey if all those sweater then buy a breer1a it will drive the price up, benefiting the crafters, the traders, they will buy ammo and pump it back into the game raising my loot pool :yay:

[deleted]

Don't you get it? Virtually all the old schooler players have:

1) sweated trapped mobs with a/c
2) killed trapped mobs - CP, spiders, trox at rig with and wothout a/c
3) fapped against mobs for defense and evade with a/c
4) killed trapped spiders before the ATH
5) used a/c for crafting and tailoring
6) used a/c for extracting claims
7) used a/c for shooting mobs while being fapped
8) used a/c on their 2nd avatar to autofap them on follow mode

stop focusing on what other people do and focus on your own life.

Last edited by a moderator:
[deleted]

Don't you get it? Virtually all the old schooler players have:

1) sweated trapped mobs with a/c
2) killed trapped mobs - CP, spiders, trox at rig with and wothout a/c
3) fapped against mobs for defense and evade with a/c
4) killed trapped spiders before the ATH
5) used a/c for crafting and tailoring
6) used a/c for extracting claims
7) used a/c for shooting mobs while being fapped
8) used a/c on their 2nd avatar to autofap them on follow mode

stop focusing on what other people do and focus on your own life.

I haven't done those things, and I'm sick and tired of PEDs that I deposit in the game hemmoraging out to people that are leeching off the economy instead of playing the game. I have no qualms with a noob miner hitting hof. I have no issues with a beginning crafter winning a nice chunk of change...

But these guys are costing MA bandwidth and server overhead while not allowing MA to incur any income off them in the form of decay. Further, the PEDs that these guys get in sweat? You think they're actually playing the game? Ha! I strongly suspect the funds are leaving the game when sufficient amounts are consolidated from farmer McSweatypants cheap overseas labor pool into his main account. If you don't believe this kind of stuff happens in game then I'm bowles over with suprise.

Bottom line, this kind of crap hurts the loot pool for those that actually PLAY the game. The lampreys and remoras living off the players need to go, and I'll continue explodifying mobs I see with autoclicky lookin' losers in the vicinity.

Self-righteous? You betcha... 'cause I'm fukkin' right!.

And then... from out of nowhere...

[deleted].

I'm +reppin you not because I agree with your point (I don't believe you have to be a cheat just to get ahead here... :rolleyes:) but because that line made me laugh... :laugh:

But in response to AlphaGeek, I don't doubt that there are some avatars out there doing full time sweating just to get money to pull out, but I think they are in the minority. From what I understand, you can make more farming things in other games than you can here farming sweat. If that's what those people are here for then they need to rethink their approach.

I think the majority of people sweating take the money they get from selling their sweat to actually play the game. Playing the game obviously generates decay and peds that return to the loot pool. As long as these sweaters are keeping any money they get in game and spending it through in game activities then it's really not a problem.

Either the sweaters spend it or the people that gave them the money for the sweat spend it. All the same in the end...

Right. So loot is getting smaller for legit players because....?

And then... from out of nowhere...
But in response to AlphaGeek, I don't doubt that there are some avatars out there doing full time sweating just to get money to pull out, but I think they are in the minority.

And what a great story they will have to tell their wealthy friends, let the buzz please take a jump

I have voluntarily banned myself from having anything to do with sweating, anywhere, at anytime, and I did it quite a while ago.

Well, truth be told, they really aren't pulling anything from the system but more like redistributing the wealth in the system. MA doesn't lose anything on sweaters (unless all people are doing is sweating in which case they are just playing for free, eating up bandwidth...). Keep in mind the sweat has no TT value...

Truth be told, you're 100% wrong.

My humble apologies, but:

LOL

If you are bothered with something in EU, take screens, send it to MA and keep your nose and hands out of it.

Ok... well seeings my above post got deleted for reason (1.0 THE ONLY REASON - "Making waves in happy land),
I'll repost the part that WON'T be deleted

(Oh yeah... gotta love the ? after "2.4".... that's it... delete a post for a reason you're not even sure exists).

Anyway......

We've all agree'd to the EULA. When we made our accounts, we agreed not to exploit. Therefore, if we break that EULA, then we should be penalized for breaking that EULA. This is NOT the time to debate over whether or not it's good for the game's economy or bad... nor is this a time do try to justify exploiting the system. So.... to the border sweaters....

"You agreed to the EULA, if you now feel that the EULA you agreed to should no longer be followed for ANY reason.... then file a support case with MA asking them to change the EULA for you. Until those changes come.... STAY OUT!"

It's really that simple. You don't like the rules.... don't play the game. It's really not rocket science here. Let those of us who follow the EULA play by the rules we have learned to enjoy playing by.

I think that sums it up quite nicely Menace. And thanks to Skam and Jimmy B for keeping it clean on this thread. Though, Menace, I did like your reply :p

My main point is, yes they are very naughty boys, but you HAVE reported them, isn't it time to move on and let MA do whatever MA decides to do?
If MA decides to do nothing, we got to abide by that, you did your duty, it's time to stop curtain twitching.

Back