Did anyone ever loot a full uber set?

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Are there any reports of anyone from the old days who was able to loot an entire set of high-end armor?

• Angel
  • Chronicle
  • Eon
  • Sentinel
  • Shadow
  • Supremacy
  • Vain
I don't mean "I looted gloves once". I mean "Yep, I looted all 6 pieces :yay:". (We're talking before foot guards obviously.) Obviously this would require multiple loot windows, not to mention correct gender.

EDIT: And yes, I am not referring to event prizes, where ya got as full set. I'm talking hunting loot window stuff.

Last edited:
No i havent and i dont think any 1 has dunn that exept if MA has some events.

Well I have seen the Eon screenshot a couple of times. Full set(M) looted in a 200 ish ped hof I think

legend has it starman looted his full shadow (and then he looted his own feet).

It's probably not impossible, due to the fact that if a creature can drop all pieces, then it COULD dont all at once, not likely tho

im quite sure this is correct, and starman wouldn't be someone to lie about that kind of thing -.-

chronicle, vain and sentinal for sure have not been looted by 1 person entirely, and altho not sure about supremacy i dont think anyone managed that. the real options for this are angel and shadow, and a bit less but attainable, eon.

(chronicle and vain gloves are "recent" game additions, and altho there is full sentinal female, a male set was not been completed in game when it still had 6 pieces, and i don't think there's a complete one even now)

Ah, just looted one of each armor... from a chirpy young... SGA edition ;)

Baxter "Looted" a full set of Supremacy, and other such full event sets :)

Baxter "Looted" a full set of Supremacy, and other such full event sets :)

And then there's the Shadow Stoikow got for Merry Mayhem '07, and Dub & McCormicks full Supremacy and iirc there was a full set of shadow given out in Merry Mayhem '08 aswell? And of course the PoE sets.

But Im sure thats not what the OP is thinking of :)

Dont know if its BS or not. But a player who was in PE even Before the REAL GA claimed that shadow dropped back then so he even TTed harnesses to be able to afford to hunt :eek: And when he quit over a year agoo he had full angel, full shadow, and a few supermacy parts. So i guess it WAS possible during the REAL Golden Age. THAT is probably something that old players NEVER will forget. This SGA ? What is that gonna be to remember as Marco Said ? :rolleyes:

this list is just armour for Uber Noobs that cant kill the bigger mobs in lower class/no armour, its over rated :wtg:

Dont know if its BS or not. But a player who was in PE even Before the REAL GA claimed that shadow dropped back then so he even TTed harnesses to be able to afford to hunt :eek: And when he quit over a year agoo he had full angel, full shadow, and a few supermacy parts. So i guess it WAS possible during the REAL Golden Age. THAT is probably something that old players NEVER will forget. This SGA ? What is that gonna be to remember as Marco Said ? :rolleyes:

my friend tted shadow arms:rolleyes: by misstake i hope lol

There might have been a couple people that looted full sets of angel/shadow in 2002-2003.
All the other sets I have big doubts about.

I don't think i looted a complete set of anything ever, not even pixie :eek:

Last edited:
Well I have seen the Eon screenshot a couple of times. Full set(M) looted in a 200 ish ped hof I think

The screenshot you are referring to most likely was strakkan with 4 parts but they weren't a set and there was some F mixed in.

Legend has it that I have 400 HP too...neither are true (yet). :)

I'd say with 99.99999% certainty that this never happened in EU ever.

i looted full sets of :
* Angel
* Chronicle
* Eon
* Sentinel
* Shadow
* Supremacy
* Vain

all of them in one loot ...wooot :yay:

** Then I woke up **

Now I'm just subscribing and listening to the good news :)

The screenshot you are referring to most likely was strakkan with 4 parts but they weren't a set and there was some F mixed in.

Legend has it that I have 400 HP too...neither are true (yet). :)

I'd say with 99.99999% certainty that this never happened in EU ever.

don't be like that telling all the kidds santa aint reall:D

I knew a n00b who camped a lot in spiders years back (or at least that's what many people have said) and he looted 6 pieces of sup and eon in total. by the way, because of that n00b the fast mob regen was implemented as some players did not like him scoring on them that much - the envy, you know :laugh:

P.S. did he profit like that? no, he sold basically all of it to keep camping. but it was fun while it lasted he has said.

ahh, the good old times, can't compare it to ANY oils or L in loot today, back then it was a thrill to see a fap in the loot window, especially from a spider, especially if it was a global... of course mod-5, what else =)

J.

...and a few supermacy parts. So i guess it WAS possible during the REAL Golden Age.

Supermacy is a rather "new" armor, and was not introduced until a long time after the first golden age, Iirc in 2005.

Supermacy is a rather "new" armor, and was not introduced until a long time after the first golden age, Iirc in 2005.

True, but I'm still willing to keep it on the list of "impossible to loot completely." :D

Are there any reports of anyone from the old days who was able to loot an entire set of high-end armor?

• Angel
  • Chronicle
  • Eon
  • Sentinel
  • Shadow
  • Supremacy
  • Vain
I don't mean "I looted gloves once". I mean "Yep, I looted all 6 pieces :yay:". (We're talking before foot guards obviously.)

EDIT: And yes, I am not referring to event prizes, where ya got as full set. I'm talking hunting loot window stuff.

Are you sure that you're talking about this game and not some other game.:laugh: :handjob:

I think you may be thinking of the Neconu hof long ago that had 3 eon parts in it. But I've not once seen a screenshot of a full set being looted since the orginial gold release.

I believe 3 is most number of parts looted at one time, and from what I've seen - thats only happened once.

i looted full sets of :
* Angel
* Chronicle
* Eon
* Sentinel
* Shadow
* Supremacy
* Vain

all of them in one loot ...wooot :yay:

** Then I woke up **

Now I'm just subscribing and listening to the good news :)

GeorgeSkywalker AKA Chuck Norris :)

I too would love to know if this happened. That is like the EU Wet Dream.

Dont know if its BS or not. But a player who was in PE even Before the REAL GA claimed that shadow dropped back then so he even TTed harnesses to be able to afford to hunt...

I was always under the impression that things weighed a lot differently back then... and there was no storage. The TTing Shadow armor (I was told) was because it was not too hard to loot + there was nowhere to store it... thus it got TTed.

I too would love to know if this happened. That is like the EU Wet Dream.

I was always under the impression that things weighed a lot differently back then... and there was no storage. The TTing Shadow armor (I was told) was because it was not too hard to loot + there was nowhere to store it... thus it got TTed.

Yeah this is completely correct. Back in pre-gold I knew players who were TTing uber items because they were so common. Of course I never found any, figures lol.

Gone are the days.... haha.

This is the one you are thinking of...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Closest anyone has come. I thought there was a male helmet too but oh well, still a good loot. lol

This is the one you are thinking of...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Closest anyone has come. I thought there was a male helmet too but oh well, still a good loot. lol

Too bad I already brought that one up haha, finally I beat Jenna at something :laugh:

Back