Did anyone ever loot a full uber set?

Upon further thinking, I believe there is a screeny somewhere on here with an ambul hof containing 2 or 3 pieces of shadow.

Too bad I already brought that one up haha, finally I beat Jenna at something :laugh:

Scroll up higher. ;) n00b You lose again!

Some other fun ones but not armor sets:

Mod BGH + stuff
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

MM+RJ+Stuff

DOA+2 Shadow

lol this reminds me of how neconu was one the toughest creatures in game :) :wtg::eek:

lol this reminds me of how neconu was one the toughest creatures in game :) :wtg::eek:

Ahhh team hunting on Neconu around Zeus... Those were the days... :)

(granted its not a neconu, but you can recognize the area, can't you?)

I know I looted a full set of:
  • Pixie
  • Shogun
  • Gnome
  • Paladin
  • Gremlin
  • Vigi
When I started I would hunt what I needed to get the parts for a full armor set. then once I had a full set I would move up to the next level of protection
The Gremlin gloves were the hardest to loot along with some of the Vigi parts

But this was before foot guards were introduced so have things changed?

I know I looted a full set of:
  • Pixie
  • Shogun
  • Gnome
  • Paladin
  • Gremlin
  • Vigi
When I started I would hunt what I needed to get the parts for a full armor set. then once I had a full set I would move up to the next level of protection
The Gremlin gloves were the hardest to loot along with some of the Vigi parts

But this was before foot guards were introduced so have things changed?

The thread is about a full set being looted from one kill, not collecting parts off one type of mob through various hunts.

The thread is about a full set being looted from one kill, not collecting parts off one type of mob through various hunts.

Actually I dont think that's stated anywhere.

I'd be impressed if someone looted their own full set of uber armor in several years of hunting too.

Oh sorry, I lied. Many uber armor sets were looted in 1 kill. They're called PoE. ;)

*Oh nvm you had something about prizes in main post. :)

Actually I dont think that's stated anywhere.

I'd be impressed if someone looted their own full set of uber armor in several years of hunting too.

Well I took this...
I mean "Yep, I looted all 6 pieces ".
As all at once.

But regardless, the person I was quoting was talking about low end, instead of the uber armors listed. Was trying to keep it on topic.

So if he just means the whole set over time, it was quite possible pre-gold, possibly early gold. But I'd say the most likely is the pre-gold era.

I don't believe there were someone lootted Macy, Vain, Chronicle or even Shadow and Angel sets just in a single mob, no the event one.

I wouldn't believe if someone would say i did it, but as i read the posts and saw that Starman looted his 6pieces in one loot window and then another extremly expensive part Feets.

The only thing i have seen for sure is only a Jaguar full set Male in only one loot window, I don't remember the name of the looter but it was an event prize as 3rd or 2nd place (maby 1st?) and as i can guess - on CND.

I don't think you can loot full set's just in one loot windows now, in old times loot's was much better in items drop wize and peoples could get even few or more realy uber gun's. If not SGA, i would be very dissapointed because i don't remember the last time i saw someone looting gun's like ML, V1, Camo's, Adj omegatons, DOA's etc etc.
And some time ago i seen someone putted his one of the oldest hof's screenies, and one of them was ML, DOA and Plasma in just one loot.

So the point it that even it was positble to loot full set's in ONE mob's, now you won't, never ever again unless it's a Pro Event.

Dont know if its BS or not. But a player who was in PE even Before the REAL GA claimed that shadow dropped back then so he even TTed harnesses to be able to afford to hunt :eek: And when he quit over a year agoo he had full angel, full shadow, and a few supermacy parts. So i guess it WAS possible during the REAL Golden Age. THAT is probably something that old players NEVER will forget. This SGA ? What is that gonna be to remember as Marco Said ? :rolleyes:

Well, i have hear that too long time ago already and i am thinking it's realy posible thing.
Remember the prices of all the stuff, ML-35 costed ~2k ped? Starkovs were even almost for free (according to nowdays prizes).
And nowdays, its almost 5x - 7x everything costs more.
So if we say Shadow harnes cost now for 10k ped, and back then it was 1.5k PED so i think its posible since he looted many other parts and he knew he will be in profits he sells it to tt or no.

Im pretty sure some people managed to loot their own armor.

I know for one that leafren looted 6 shadow harness of ambu in 2 days..

But thats not a complete set :)

Ahhh the tt'd shadow arms...

Well I have seen the Eon screenshot a couple of times. Full set(M) looted in a 200 ish ped hof I think

I wanna see that screen shot since I dont believe you :)

If youre talking about Strakkans neconu hof it was thights and helm male and female.

So try and find it and show it please.

very interesting topic +rep (subscribing)

Well I took this...

As all at once.

But regardless, the person I was quoting was talking about low end, instead of the uber armors listed. Was trying to keep it on topic.

So if he just means the whole set over time, it was quite possible pre-gold, possibly early gold. But I'd say the most likely is the pre-gold era.

Still dont say from same mob in same loot. You lack evidence :)

Im pretty sure some people managed to loot their own armor.

I know for one that leafren looted 6 shadow harness of ambu in 2 days..

But thats not a complete set :)

I followed a link to the old CK site and was going to say that name for a full set...sure it said 1st to complete a Shadow set on there ?
I'll try find it again .

t

I followed a link to the old CK site and was going to say that name for a full set...sure it said 1st to complete a Shadow set on there ?
I'll try find it again .

t

I think Leafren was the first one the complete a full shadow set yes, don't think he looted it all himself tho.

Let me see if I can find more info :p

Lol never seen so much shit speaking and speculation in one short thread. I bet my left nut noone has ever looted a full set of anything in one go. But i don't think thats what he was asking. Oh except that time that guy (you know the one) looted that full set of reworked infiltrator from a foul. That ones true.

Lol never seen so much shit speaking and speculation in one short thread. I bet my left nut noone has ever looted a full set of anything in one go. But i don't think thats what he was asking. Oh except that time that guy (you know the one) looted that full set of reworked infiltrator from a foul. That ones true.

Like i said in my earlier post I want screen shot to be sure that its true because I dont believe it. I been in this game for more than 6 years and I never heard of something like that. Only on events and stuff but not in one lootwindow for one person.

Last edited:
Yeah this is completely correct. Back in pre-gold I knew players who were TTing uber items because they were so common. Of course I never found any, figures lol.

Gone are the days.... haha.

this is a bit inaccurate.Its not exactly because it was so common , but , no much player was depositing ( when deposit was working because it had many problem) , so , in order to buy amo , since no one was buying item , there was just 1 solution...TT some item...

I most certainly am NOT talking about looting a full set all at once. :eek: Armor parts have always been separated among multiple mobs, so that would be impossible.

Although, I admit Moogles accomplishment is quite good, I would be 10,000 times more impressed if anyone's done that with just one of the sets I've mentioned.

No it's not. :D

Then maybe it should say that on the starter post so that people understand it easier. Since more than half of the posters in here thinks its in the same loot.

And then this thread is not what I had in mind.

Back