Votes: 42 35.9%

• Total voters

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
Ok, So,

First of all, I'd like to preface by saying, I'm a happily married man. Kristy will obviously kill me if she see's this thread :D (just kidding, she's a very cool wife, and knows I mean no harm).

So, I was sifting through the annual reports for Mindark (I'm a finance kinda guy), and I happen to notice the picture on page 15 of the 2008 annual report of Cornelia. Well, actually, because I corresponde with Mindark a fair amount, I went looking for her picture :laugh: (It's nice to put a name with a face).

Cornelia, for you noobs, used to be the Customer Service Director of Mindark, but MA decided to branch off customer service into it's own subsidiary (called EUSO, EU Support & Operations), and she's now the CEO of EUSO.

Anywhooo, when I saw the pic, I was like, wow, she's got a pretty smile! (I'm a face kinda guy, ask my wife). So, then I scoured the web for pictures of her, I had little to no success. I found another pic of her in the 2007 annual report (page 13), but she's' not smiling. And, Carl's pictures hands down throws the whole page off (Sorry Mr. Uggla). Another picture can be found in the 2005 report, which I think did her serious justice. (Next, after smile comes blonde hair :eek: ).

So, anyhow, my question is, is Cornelia hot or not?

(Note, this is just for fun, please be nice)

~Red

EDIT: On a side note, once I start doing interviews again, she's on my hit list ;)

2007 Pic
cornelia_sundstr_m.jpg

2005 pic
cornelia_sundstr_m2.jpg

Last edited:
So pretty desperate :laugh:

Just one quick question (actually two):

How long are your support cases already pending (and how many of them are there)? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(Or maybe, it’s the 80.000 shares in MindArk she holds...? – You said, »I'm a finance kinda guy.« J/kiddin’ ofc.)

Last edited:
How long are your support cases already pending (and how many of them are there)? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(Or maybe, it’s the 80.000 shares in MindArk she holds...?)

It's a boring day, nothing to make a support case over :laugh:

But, since 2005, on my account (not including my wifes account), I have had 56 support cases.

3 general
4 activation/closure
2 Avatar
15 bug reports (lol)
1 Connection issue
1 crash
10 deposit inquirys (again, lol)
2 estate or land
1 event system
6 gold cards (yeah, I've lost it a few times)
1 hunting
1 mining
1 missing or lost
2 Robot beacons
6 suggestions

Currently only 2 are open ;)

Here's something that helps support, let them know when they can close a support case, it make their life easier, as well as yours.

Now, on my wife's account, I'm sure she has at least another 20 cases (mostly about withdrawls and deposits), with currently 2 open.

edit: just saw yer edit, yes, the 80k shares she owns doesn't hurt ;)

It's a boring day, nothing to make a support case over :laugh:

But, since 2005, on my account (not including my wifes account), I have had 56 support cases.

3 general
4 activation/closure
2 Avatar
15 bug reports (lol)
1 Connection issue
1 crash
10 deposit inquirys (again, lol)
2 estate or land
1 event system
6 gold cards (yeah, I've lost it a few times)
1 hunting
1 mining
1 missing or lost
2 Robot beacons
6 suggestions

Currently only 2 are open ;)

Here's something that helps support, let them know when they can close a support case, it make their life easier, as well as yours.

Now, on my wife's account, I'm sure she has at least another 20 cases (mostly about withdrawls and deposits), with currently 2 open.

edit: just saw yer edit, yes, the 80k shares she owns doesn't hurt ;)

I thank you sincerely for sharing your grievances so thoroughly and in-depth.

It must be a verrrrry slow day at the office. ;)

My regards to your wife. Btw, Kristy is a very nice and very cool name... :cool: :cool: :cool:

She is nice ;p

the face of the enemy...
lmao, hadn't thought about it that way :laugh:

I thank you sincerely for sharing your grievances so thoroughly and in-depth.

It must be a verrrrry slow day at the office. ;)

My regards to your wife. Btw, Kristy is a very nice and very cool name... :cool: :cool: :cool:

extremely slow :wtg:

If it makes my loot better she's hot. If it doesn't, she's not. :) I'd say she's more pretty and not so much hot (then again I haven't seen her in black lingerie). lol

lool you could do a lot worse :D

Trust me.. I have :ahh:

If it makes my loot better she's hot. If it doesn't, she's not. :) I'd say she's more pretty and not so much hot (then again I haven't seen her in black lingerie). lol

every woman in black lingerie and smiling at you ist pretty sweet hot ;)

How about putting your pic here and a hot or not vote.

:scratch2:

I'm imagining Cornelia finding out about this thread and finding folks trolling the web for pics of her and trying to get even more.

Seriously, this thread is bordering on scary. :eek:

I'm imagining Cornelia finding out about this thread and finding folks trolling the web for pics of her and trying to get even more.

Ah well, its free game as long as these are public pics. Nothing wrong with it, and the forum rules do not forbid posting pics of planet calypso related staff..

I was tempted to make the poll public so we can confirm if those that vote hot get better loot... maybe I should have added the option 'pretty', because I tend to agree.

How about putting your pic here and a hot or not vote.
I'm definately NOT hot ;) That being said, you can find my pic around here if you'd like, along with plenty of pics of me and my family, and video too.

I'd rather be trolling for Cornelia than Frank or Marco :laugh: That being said, she is a trully nice person, as well as her staff.

Ya think????

Maybe its just cause she's not smiling :D
:puke: omg...

DUDE U ARE SICK.:loco:
ya think?

Your wife should be worried... you deff got hit by something ey :D

So, anyhow, my question is, is Cornelia hot or not?

(Note, this is just for fun, please be nice)

Lol dude, no offense but its sounds to me like some sort of an attempt to flirt with her.
And maybe the reason you don't find any picture is cause she doesn't want her pictures to be public and you just broke her rule about that, so you will be damned for ever and you will never succeed in your attempt.

Post Scriptum: my only notable experience with MA girls is that once I discussed with one with a very nice voice at the phone, but I forgot her name ..

yep cornelia seems to be cool, but i prefer Keren Edlund ;)

Ya think????

Maybe its just cause she's not smiling :D

its her inner smile ;D and she got some cookies(which she wont share. for sure !!)

yep cornelia seems to be cool, but i prefer Keren Edlund ;)
screenshot or it didnt happen! :dunce:

aH. I knew you had something like that in mind. :laugh:.
That Frank guy is fricking HOT! :laugh:

And don't get me started on Marco!

Lol dude, no offense but its sounds to me like some sort of an attempt to flirt with her.
And maybe the reason you don't find any picture is cause she doesn't want her pictures to be public and you just broke her rule about that, so you will be damned for ever and you will never succeed in your attempt.

Post Scriptum: my only notable experience with MA girls is that once I discussed with one with a very nice voice at the phone, but I forgot her name ..
I have yet to receive any good ATH with all the good stuff I have done for MA, so maybe pissin em off will help ;)

But, no, no flirting for me, I am whipped by my wife :whip:

Back