Cornelia Sundström (CEO of EUSO AB)

Is Cornelia hot or not?

• Hot

Votes: 75 64.1%
  • Not

Votes: 42 35.9%

• Total voters
its her inner smile ;D and she got some cookies(which she wont share. for sure !!)

screenshot or it didnt happen! :dunce:

lol
she's on same page as cornelia on 2008 report ;)

Have you looked her up on facebook yet? or am I just giving you bad ideas?

I thank you sincerely for sharing your grievances so thoroughly and in-depth.

It must be a verrrrry slow day at the office. ;)

My regards to your wife. Btw, Kristy is a very nice and very cool name... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Name Kristy comes up alot i see, picture or it never happened!!!

in 2006 i didn't get my account back from her, so that's pretty not! lol

but no pain to the eye ;)

Name Kristy comes up alot i see, picture or it never happened!!!
wedding pic
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Do you whine a lot and write lots of nasty letters irl too?
how'd you guess?? I was just thinking about writing an email to the manufacturer of these peppers I just bought, there's entirely to many caps in them....

Have you looked her up on facebook yet? or am I just giving you bad ideas?
No, I haven't, but don't let me stop you ;)

yep cornelia seems to be cool, but i prefer Keren Edlund ;)

My thinking too :) I remember i saw that picture some time ago i thought, "oh, nice one...." :laugh:

Dear...gawd.

If you really want to pursue some stalkerisms, I can suggest a trip to Sweden. Chances are you'll find the girl in the images posted, while nice, locally would rate a strong 4 perhaps.

And, may I add - creepy thread. Creepy!

Less time at the computer, more time in real life :laugh:

Ok so now we know that she is the CEO of copy and paste ( EU Support ) section.

OK ALL you people need to get outta them chairs and get the hell away from the idiot boxes for at least a full day..

Holy crap. Your gonna scare the poor girl into an asylum with the way you talk about her like this. Isnt being the door between all us and MA enough for her to deal with.

Dion...if your life aint up to snuff take a fast drive to Amsterdam and cure it..but PLEASE we beg you dont drag it here bud. Specially when it makes people start posting pics of scarey broads eating in bed.

isnt that private life ?

Its one things to read a report and people show their picture and say their name as a part of a society...Its an other to go dig next foto and info about their life...

To me , all the "modern" internet , since all those stuff to share life , like myspace,facebook,tweeter...turn out to make people share a lot with eatch other but also , make them bielieve they got the right to know evrything about private of the next people...
I think its too much and people should mind more about their business...

Oh ffs leave Cornelia alone and stop what I see as web bullying.
Just think if this was your missus, cousin or nephew...what would be your reaction.
I suspect this goes beyond the bounds of decorum and I nor many others would condone this behaviour.
This is not PK in game and nor chat its RL to this person !
It is pullling apart a companies employees who have no power and dont need this sort of abuse... pull ya head outa ya arses and leave the stalking /horizontal violence behind.

Not gunna say what l think of her looks, but who's the 2 fuglys getting married:confused:

isnt that private life ?..
Lol, silly. No.
Those pics are part of the MA financial reports ;) Read more in the next reply, which will address more of your concerns.

Oh ffs leave Cornelia alone and stop what I see as web bullying.
LOL...

I've had plenty of close contact with many personel at Mindark, many many times, for many many years. They know my sense of humor (see the Frank interview at CES 2007, that was my idea, not his). So, calm down you prudes.

such a sad state of affairs when one worries so much about a public figure... wait, she's not public you say! How rude is that?? She is the most important figure to customers! She should be the MOST public figure we know at MA.

Frank, Marco, John and Davidget all the attention, when Cornelia is the one handling the routing of all the pain coming from the customers (read participants). She deserves more recognition (as well as her staff), and, how many of you 1) knew who she was 2) knew her name?? Most women (and men) love to be shown appreciation for their lives. Not only professionally, but socially as well. She is very well aware how much my wife and I appreciate her and her teams effort, and, now she knows she's a hot woman too (check the poll). If someone said 'Dion, you've got a hot wife/cousin/neice' I would laugh and say thanks. If it was in regards to my daughter, I may have to kill them (as she's 13).

Anyhow, back to my original thought, when you send a support case, think of the person behind handling it, then think of Cornelia. She probably hired that person. She is the one making sure your support case got handled. She is part of the reason why you don't have to wait 2 months for a support case to be answered. I'm guessing she probably had something to do with the 3 week withdrawls too (as opposed to 3 months). And, damnit, shes WAY more hot than Frank (sorry Frank). David though, he may have her beat... (I'll take that Porsche now David ,-) )

Ok so now we know that she is the CEO of copy and paste ( EU Support ) section.
Exactly! :D My last support case was about how they really need to sprice things up with the copy and paste responses ;)

Specially when it makes people start posting pics of scarey broads eating in bed.
I had a feeling that would happen in this thread, yet another reason to post the thread :D

Frank, Marco, John and David get all the attention

They like/want/don't mind and thats part of their job being in 'the limelight' selling the game to gamers or B2B

This woman deals with support cases not promoting 'the universe'

So why should she be getting attention?

This thread is a little weird tbh who cares if she hot or not, all people really care about with her is that she's dealing with their support cases adequately?

Jamhot

oh she does look like Inga From Sweden.. if she can sing that I think she is quite hot and cool yes yes....

But shit !! I have always thought the support folks are some hired low paid students... or some folks in india or mexico.... exploited by Marco and his gang.

She does look very healthy and ok. Not really exploited or starved to dead empolyee. Still she does have a shitty job.

It is very weird to be a CEO of EUSO ... my first thought was what?

CEO of something european union special organisation something really uber cool?

and then the name I read COrnholio.. hmm somethign oh no it is a girl ...

Those little labels on the sleeves of suits are removable too! ;)

Unless of course you where taking back to the store the next day for a refund!

Anyway where have you been long time no see, weird thread to make on a comeback tho man!

Jamhot

Hmm certainly a bit of a strange thread.
From the description of your actions you do sound a bit on the obsessive side and might wanna be a bit wary lest you are deemed a cyber stalker. Regardless of how 'cool' you think your wife would be if she saw this thread, deep down she will feel sad, insecure, worried and possibly even a bit worthless. She might not let you know all this but she will be feeling it, I certainly know I would if my b/f made a thread like this and I saw it.

as for the size paranoia.....
Ya think????

feed_meeee.jpg

Maybe its just cause she's not smiling :D

You know you guys are all so damn judgemental on 'non Barbie' women. There are a lot of men who really like bigger women rather than ones that appear to be not much past puberty. Also being so judgemental and dismissive of a bigger woman you are missing out on some very caring, sexy and attentive people who are less likely to be conceited and shallow about their/other peoples looks in general.

So tell me, would you really rather be cuddled up to a women that looked like this?

115306.jpg

images1279317_anorexic%20fake%20-%20skinny%20model%20colette%20perfect.jpg

or someone with some real curves like this?

crystal-renn-runway.jpg

jp00.jpg

tumblr_kp419sT0851qa0zneo1_500.jpg

Sorry but the poll just doesnt feel valid.

I mean 99% here are like middleaged male gamers who seldom leave their homes right?

(hey, I am one of them before you start neg repping me!)

Back