VU 10.8.1 Download Problem

I completely agree this would not be tolerated if we pay monthly subscription yet we pay more than that anyway?

some more download server would fix that !!!

I don't know why they don't just rent some additional bandwidth and server capacity on release days, there's plenty of companies out there that offer that sort of service.

or tell us what to do in support if u cant dl????

I recon no one has it yet... otherwise somebody would already put it on... just lets wait... :scratch2:

some are already logged in, just search the threads regarding problems with this VU.

You would think they could break the cycle just ONCE with an update working and on time lol. If only i was exaggerating...

FFS, we get u can have problems, but i'm starting to wonder if we will ever see ONE update work and on time :(

BOTH criteria. ONCE.

Please mindark?? I mean not being able to download a small file is just silly, we're not 1 million ppl here.

Imagine about their false statement last year ( or earlier) , about "millions of players" being able to connect at same time with the servers of MA ...

That's TOTAL BS :laugh:

Downloaded and updated without problems, allready ingame atm...

Strange that so many ppl have the same prob and some others don't :confused:

be so kind and upload the file somewhere and post a link:)

The odd thing is that MA I imagine it is someones job to monitor this forum... lol so u would expect some kind of direction

They really should start making public announcements BEFORE people get this jumpy and acknowledge the problem at least.

It doesn't take more than 2 mins to log in ffs and type a sentence.

I had same problem with previous update from home with 3Mbit ADSL and now same probem from other country and 10Mbit connection. Strange! MA pls fix this bullshit

"Could not start the updater application"...that's the error message I'm getting... :(

Maybe you all stop trying to download, so i can download and patch my client.
Then i let you know i'm ready and someone else can start download.:silly2:

I'm still getting the "An error occurred when trying to download a file." message at this time...

Guess I wont be able to play when I get home later on... :(

Update_10.8.0.42477-10.8.1.42850.exe

Its patently obvious that this is failing because there are too many numbers in the version info.

What is wrong with "11"?

be so kind and upload the file somewhere and post a link:)

I can't find an update file on my HD, nor an installation folder....

MA is always failing to do a simple thing - give separate download link so that we could download all the updates without headache:mad:

Relax ppl go read other threads. EU say alot ppl overwhelem their system to download. Do not press "try again" many time just give it few minutes/hours break and try again..

Same problem here... cant upload :(

If only they could patch when there is sthing interesting at TV :rolleyes:

Can anyone that has the file, and if small , create a frekin' Torrent and end this NOT funny Joke of MA? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

how about in:
C:\Documents and Settings\your user name(login)\Local Settings(invisible folder)\Temp\ ?

Look on the bright side
:):):)
it may due to the
large amount of New Players
:yay::yay::yay:

why is the suggestion box blank ? why doesn't contain a external link ? must be rocket science

I agree and it show good positive for EU that draw more new ppl to join. I hope MA/FPC realize this is important for ppl and i wish they try to prevent them to quit this game. i hope they move their ass to fix this dl bug plm. also i wish they buy more new servers system to make thing run smooth without lag plm issues... well i dont know yet....

File size / download time

Crux,

how long did it take to download is it a whopper :)

i have a torrent rdy if u can find me a tracker site, or if i could upload the torrent here maybe? :p

Same problem. :scratch2:

Hmm now lets all spam support ?

(Hands Hanne|FPC a baseball bat.)

Enjoy. ;)

:silly2:

Back