VU 10.8.1 Download Problem

Esme

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Esmerelda Esme Kalanza
If already a thread couldnt see it but is anyone else getting download problem with this new release?

Looks like it just sits there trying to connect but fails each time

yeah. Didnt speak to anyone that actually got in so far.
So i think everyone is having this problem...

most likely it just isn't ready yet and they are still uploading it. Plus hundreds/thousands of people trying to download it at the same time can give some issues.

I'm ingame. no problems at all.

Yeah, so everybody just back off a while & I'll tell you all when it's there :laugh:

i just get this : An error occurred when trying to download a file.:confused:

Same problem here, that progress bar runs for several minutes, and then the error appears.

I have the same problem!:confused::confused:

Same here, im starting to get used to this tho with updates :(

Can't validate installation either, because if I choose "try again" same thing goes on for another several minutes, if "cancel" the whole loader closes. As i launch it again, it tries to download right away, and validation option is inaccessible.

Not that there is something wrong with my installation, logged in just fine last night.

I'm ingame. no problems at all.

Good to know it worked for someone then hun but I am still trying and all I get is an error of:

'An error occurred when trying to download a file'

tum ti tum ........ 20 minutes now

last update they had the same problem, the explanation was that too many people trying to download it at the same time. So we must wait...

last update they had the same problem, the explanation was that too many people trying to download it at the same time. So we must wait...

ohhhhh, we have that much players:D

Count me too.

18 Feb 2010: We are aware that many of our users currently experience issues when downloading. This is due to a very heavy load on

This is from support news on login screen while 10.8 was having same problem

some more download server would fix that !!!

Same issue here, just doesnt connect to server

MA updater FAIL again :mad:

woot it dont work:)

spend too much time on here anyway, so I am going out to enjoy the cold:))

Is this available on the mirror yet? I refuse to use the client loader for updates ever again

I give up, time to have an early night and try again tomorrow.

Same problem here

Yeah, that statement is bullshit though :D

I have another computer that hasn't updated to 10.8.0 yet and that one is downloading fine. The current update just isn't on the server yet.

the file isn't on the mirror, so most likely they botched it and have to do the upload over again

we all should more deposite, so MA can buy some more servers for download ;)

s:ahh:ame problem here...damn, nothing to do - I guess I'll just do some work, as long as I'm in the office anyway :rolleyes:

Back