Did EU crash?

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
I was playing a few minutes ago and then lost connection to the server, and now I cant log back in. Getting a connection error message. Just wondering if I am the only one.

no your not the only one .. GODAMMIT .. another crash?

Nope, you're not the only one. I have exactly the same error.

Nope, not the only one.

nope, me and my bro both got it..

Yeap again...

this sux lol

Nope, I was in shinook and that happened

Still cant get in

Says servers are down for maintanence or my connection is off

I'm down too... servers kicked out :mad:

Yup, nother crash. Time to replace the hamsters again.

glad I'm not the only one that got kicked ;)

hmmm hope MA is fixing loot.

huntings been badddddd.....

this might turn around for thebetter.

They said something about some downtime for ISP maintenance a while back, is that this? Can't remember when they said it would be.

Me too (thousand) ;)

some people never read the note MA put on launchpad it stated and been on there for about a week now that server will be coming down between 04:00 and 05:00 in the 5th April

Just happened to me as well - now it says servers offline when trying to launch client loader... oh well.. its almost better this way then getting in game only to CTD every half hour or so.

they usually let you know that the planned maintenance is going to happen, and that you have 5 mins to log out or so, not having that really surprised most of us I guess

Well that was a slight inconvenience.

well, ok they posted a message about the down time. Would have been nice for them to post a message in game that servers are coming down soon, for those people that are forgetful or just plain lazy to read the new :rolleyes:

yea i am running just fine... i recall the old days each day at a certain time servers would crash/restart ;) EU is much more stable now...

did they warn servers were going offline?

Back