Did EU crash?

I connect, then I'm down again, after I try to connect again, it tells me I'm already on... wait a minute, then log in again, get disconnected after 30 seconds, but I'm still online apparently...

its for sure the Easter Bunny!!!

this is irresponsible of MA. AT least let us know with that RED Warning Server Going down message so we don't spend big bucks while hunting and keep getting disconnected.

We deserve some compensation for the mob health regain and ammo wasted.

They did tell us that it was going down sometime this morning, but I agree that they should have had a more definite timeframe.

Maybe MA does not communicate with the isp, as evidenced by the isp pulling the plug every few minutes with no noitce. Obviously this blinking off and on does not affect MA or they would take the game offline for the time required.

heh I log in, kill a couple mobs real quick then sit and wait for the disconnect ;-)

take it easy, Betha Bot has posted a message saying that thier ISP is doing maintenance for the next 15 to 30 minutes. MA/FPC has nothing to due with this.

well... OF corse MA has somthing to due with this, they should had Put Server Down, while their "ISP" are doing maintenance....

hmm quiet here...quess i can go logg back in :D

They did tell us that it was going down sometime this morning, but I agree that they should have had a more definite timeframe.

they did have a definite timeframe. the original news said it would be down between 4-5am GMT. they cant account for people who keep logging in only to find the connection is cut again while in that maintenance window.

Maybe MA does not communicate with the isp, as evidenced by the isp pulling the plug every few minutes with no noitce.

thats what ISP maintenance tends to do, rebooting of different servers one at a time, bearing in mind for other net traffic it might reroute in between.

(it annoys me at work when we do maintenanceat work and get the same, people think that because a server was available 2 minutes later that it shouldnt go offline again - sit it out for the window, assume it wont be available until the end of that period. then complain by all means)

Back