Asteroid 4 Sale!

Club <insert name of highest bidding real life company for naming rights sponsorship> :yay:

well maybe dub can get paris and the beverly hills hilton to jump on board and we'd have a right posh asteroid.

for $500.000USD you could instead become planet partner and get someone to make the planet for you instead?

5mill. ped, thats a high sentimental value.

Dont hate me, but I think this is a not 100% valid bid, I think Neverdie knows Dub enough to make him get control of the LA and they agreed, - "Hey, if no one bids over 5mill. ped I want you to take the deed, just give me the income untill you gave me 5mill. ped, and rest of peds after that you may keep."

That is a codex used many times ingame between friends, but in a smaller business scale,.

Just to make some spekulations,.

Or, it could really be a valid bid, if so, I would call Dub crazy.

for $500.000USD you could instead become planet partner and get someone to make the planet for you instead?

No, not really. And the profit-sharing situation would make that (IMO) a far riskier investment than CND.

PS Comment not based on mere idle speculation, either.

Wooooow :eek:

Its times like these I wish I had a house to re-mortgage -.-

I predict $800k-$1 million :cool:

Let the Bidding Begin !!! :silly2:

Mari *.*
:kos:

CND is the most valuable thing there is ingame, and much much better investment then planet, because its so popular and its safe investment in that way.

5mill. ped, thats a high sentimental value.

Dont hate me, but I think this is a not 100% valid bid, I think Neverdie knows Dub enough to make him get control of the LA and they agreed, - "Hey, if no one bids over 5mill. ped I want you to take the deed, just give me the income untill you gave me 5mill. ped, and rest of peds after that you may keep."

That is a codex used many times ingame between friends, but in a smaller business scale,.

Just to make some spekulations,.

Or, it could really be a valid bid, if so, I would call Dub crazy.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dub is well known for paying top dollar when he sees a financial opportunity. (do some research on PoTE armor and "Bessie")

You may not think this amount is a "correct" amount. Obviously Dub does.

What will you say when someone else outbids him? :eyecrazy:

this has to be the biggest thread with illegal posts on ef :)
not 1 post deleted by a admin tho xD

anybody think that the egg purchase was the first down payment, i do.

Originally it was in the Club Neverdie section, although its recently been moved to selling section.

Ah well. I'm sure it'll be an interesting read. :)

It is true that this sales thread does suffer from many technical rule lapses. (Mostly rule 5.5.)

However, it's safe to say that due to the nature of this item, this thread is best served by letting it unfold as is.

Although us mods will enforce any breaks of serious breaks, such as personal insults, etc.

It is true that this sales thread does suffer from many technical rule lapses. (Mostly rule 5.5.)

However, it's safe to say that due to the nature of this item, this thread is best served by letting it unfold as is.

Although us mods will enforce any breaks of serious breaks, such as personal insults, etc.

Sorry to say, but you eather enforce the rules or you dont.

And dont discriminate on topic or poster.

Just my opinion.

Regards.
Ion

Good luck on the sale. :) And I hope it works for RockTropia^^

Think all you get from EU being a Landowner is a popup that tells you how much ped you got since your last login. Exact numbers if hunting or mining or whatever are not provided afaik.

Think thats for a "simple" LA though, don't know if Neverdie Deathifier or Buzz got other interfaces to relate to.
For investment the size ND has in mind and the publicity it would give for EU MA should be able to pull exact income numbers to potential buyers.

I bid 100 ped

ROFL U gotta laugh at all the uber itemz suddenly going up for sale, best of luck to ND, pat on the back for bringing the market back to reality ;)

Sorry to say, but you eather enforce the rules or you dont.

And dont discriminate on topic or poster.

Just my opinion.

Regards.
Ion

OK, let me put it this way:

Rule 5.5 is generally enforced at the discretion of the seller. Some want a clean sales thread without any off-topic rambling and ask us to moderate. Others have specifically asked us to let things go. (they like the free bumps)

As the OP (Neverdie) has not requested moderation, we're letting things go for now.

As the OP (Neverdie) has not requested moderation, we're letting things go for now.

That means we can spam a lot more free bumps for ND and you will do nothing? :cool:

:yay::yay::yay:

Is 5M ped from Dub a valid bid?

For investment the size ND has in mind and the publicity it would give for EU MA should be able to pull exact income numbers to potential buyers.

EU MA didnt pull exact numbers for the cp sale and said they wouldnt in a press release why should this be different.

If the above calculations are correct, 6000K (or 6M) $ is a price that is totally unrealistic.I hope you wrote zero too much :D
If, and only if, the earning rate would stay the same and not sack: it would still take 24 yrs before 1 ct profit was made.

Let's be honest, unless there will drastic changes for the best and not for the money, 24 years is probably far beyond the lifespan of EU.
+
Which crazy guy would pay 6 million dollar in the hope it will pay off sooner than 24 yrs?

Christ almighty it annoys me when people make posts like this! (Sorry Joske, but it really does! :D)

When will people learn you don't need to make you money back on an investment for it to be profitable.

Very fast easy example as I cant be arse to write an entire explination, but bottom line is:

ND sells it for a million dollars.
New buyer runs it for a month and makes five thousand dollars.
New buyer then resells it for a million dollars.

proft = $5k where do you get 24 yrs from???

Yes, the sale price can go down or up which effects the profit, but unless it becomes worth zero - which would never happen unless MA went bankrupt - then your calculations are meaningless.

When will people understand profit is different from income, Sale price is simply capital investment, NOT A COST!!!

I would buy it in a heart beat if I could raise the cash. I also think its a mistake to sell it.

Well lets see things from ND's point of view.

He paid 1 million peds for it, which he got back in a year.

He's made allready like 5 million profit with it.

And when he sells it for 5 million, well. You count the profit.

its seems sensible start point, why would anyone doubt it?

I'm not questioning the price (seems reasonable), I'm questioning if its a REAL bid...

if the "omg" bumps carry on the flipping accumulated EFD alone could buy it before long :D

Back