MindForce & ME >> MA did it again

5$ for a lil hunt how much a month ?

Seriously, that rant cracks me up hahahaha. I'm a light depositor, I can hunt for probably 20 hours a week with opalo, and in a month I could get close to breaking even! Have you even looked at the prices of TT opalo and TT ammo?

I just gave away some TT pistols last night, and about 200k of ammo (2k shots), found someone for those same 4 or 5 noobs to get on their way to Nea's place, where they will be happily swunting, and probably have a wonderful head start in the game.

So for less than $5USD a small group of noobs whom might even become friends on their trip will probably be able to go for quite some time without worrying about Depositing.

The only thing that makes this game expensive, is how fast you want to skill, or if you are a clothing freak that needs your looks to stand out. That's about what I've made of it.

swunting not bad thing but since new vu lil bad, last week saw post about swunting (in ef) & really wont feel what those ppls :(

as I said before if U just play small time maybe ok the pay & what the game give fun but 15-20$ vs 1000 /monthly playing lil different . . . = can play 50 different MMO 24/7 across 30 days :eek:

buhu... get a job and depo.

when you did that and and lost it all you can whine.

yes that is my favirite : isayUwhatUdo

well but non of Ur bizz, but I depod total 1000$ & finally 90% loss-waste call as U wanna
in a free game U lose real money & the "BIG PLAYERS" tell U 1st depo
or the MU moving the game if U not depo it will bad, but after U say TT me good idea ?? THATS it why R U NUBs ... too much pay some pec to sweeters who after hunting & lose the peds . . .:yay: GZ . . .
donating welcomes, mybe will do a big hunting if will ANOTHER 1000$

considering I've paid up to 400% for mindessence you won't hear me complaining about the new synthetic mindessence :D

but I can understand how the sweaters must feel. :scratch2:

To bad, I would say...

That said, the new mindforce kicks @ss :yay:

as I said before if U just play small time maybe ok the pay & what the game give fun but 15-20$ vs 1000 /monthly playing lil different . . . = can play 50 different MMO 24/7 across 30 days :eek:

So 20 to 40 hours a week is small time?? :eyecrazy:

Maybe your $1k being to much costs would sound better if you actually explained your playing habits to come up with that cost. We already know it'd take over a week of 24/7 non stop shooting to create that cost. How many hours to spend playing, and how many of that is truly spent shooting at mobs? Assuming you use minimal time healing.

You did say that it was $1k/mo just for the opalo and ammo.

Merged Walls of Text

To funny.... so your upset the users of ME are now able to save money on costs? Thats pathetic man... for once when people bitch can they look at the flip side.... SWEAT IS A FREE FUCKING THING!.... ME was an expensive ammunition that most people avoided because of that... now its actually good because like guns ammo is TT... not extra....

In the end only people that got burned are the sweaters who have been hoarding their sweat hoping for the comeback of sweat prices which was a false hope.... Miners got screwed a little as Nexus isn't needed for as much refinement as pre VU10... but... they have the other sweat now to refine so they got at least a bone.... Sweaters dont deserve compensation Im sorry.... If you dont like sweating DONT DO IT.

Look your a reseller that deals with sweat... your just upset that MA didn't give you a golden brick road to make that hoard of sweat you have worth more money....

This game isn't made for everyone... most people that play it and spend their first few PED from sweat can figure that out... if they like it they can sweat more or deposit...

As for your Opalo $1k montly fee... how the fuck do you do that?

$1000 = 10,000PED = 5,000,000 million shots, excluding decay....

Thats.... 695 shots per hour every day of the month.... lets make it more realistic...

Lets say your hardcore.... and play 16hrs a day.... that means 10,416 shots per hour....

Now the opallo can maintain 2640 shots per hour.... if you shoot non stop... So that can afford you around 4 hours.... at the budget time frame.... taking into account that you shoot and get nothing back....

Now it seems you are a younger player as I read your post you talk about rich people and parents deposits etc etc.... well... you seem to play this a lot of must want to as you've done some sort of practical test to get the $1000 cost per month on opallo.... so I can only guess that you could afford to get a job for a few hrs a month? That can easily subsidize much of your playing....

Ive played this game for about 1.5 yrs... Ive put in now a bit under $1000, and would be much lower but I wanted to chip some skills 8D.... I started out with a $300 investment and traded up to enough cash to let me do what I wanted.... maybe you should take some seed money and try to earn money with it...

considering I've paid up to 400% for mindessence you won't hear me complaining about the new synthetic mindessence :D

but I can understand how the sweaters must feel. :scratch2:

To bad, I would say...

That said, the new mindforce kicks @ss :yay:

hmm 400 % nice :) years ago was around 200%
ATM i not make any ME & paused /slowered sweating too cuz harder to run entropia& as tested in another PC where in instas in WoW 40+ fps entropia LOOK like a .. something : Entropia vs GF5700LE

& as know many player Use weaker vga than this . . .

@LeWolf86

Very well said + Rep,

Sweat = Free cash, its never ever going to be easy to get free money, and MA are going to make sure it will stay like that. Deal with it or Deposit :)

U right , but

So 20 to 40 hours a week is small time?? :eyecrazy:

Maybe your $1k being to much costs would sound better if you actually explained your playing habits to come up with that cost. We already know it'd take over a week of 24/7 non stop shooting to create that cost. How many hours to spend playing, and how many of that is truly spent shooting at mobs? Assuming you use minimal time healing.

You did say that it was $1k/mo just for the opalo and ammo.

25-30 ped / hour cost opalo hunting for me ( how much cost others : dont know) OFC this contain : wep decay-ammo-healing ,I counted whith 25ped avarage cost
OK U right not everyone HC-wanna run& kill allmobs type ppl :)
for Ur example the 20-40 hours cost 500-1000 ped ( if U lucky will get loot :) ) than for avarage/ casual players cost 50-100$ "only" the opalo hunting but donT forgive this is 1 of the starter wep ;) if U try upgrade cost will increase too :(

free as U think

@LeWolf86

Very well said + Rep,

Sweat = Free cash, its never ever going to be easy to get free money, and MA are going to make sure it will stay like that. Deal with it or Deposit :)

sweat = free cash ? think about it when next time U go for Ur paycheck ...
just stand near a mob & after1-2 sec U get thousand&thousand sweats, right ?
let's go get be a millionare whithin eu by sweating NOT as some UBER as they depod $ as they can month after month ( & the ubernubs who's 1st game entropia think they so cool ? wtf they "JUST" deposited.When U get Ur 1st million ped from sweating U will be the most UBER in EU :yay:

It has been some time since I made a deposit. Over the last few weeks I have had time and have spent it mostly sweating. Setting myself a goal of 100k (chump amount to full time sweaters I know :p). I anticipated being able to use or sell my sweat for a better price with the new MF system.

To me the death of sweat overall utility is a small :(. The new system is much more a :yay: imho.

Soon I will have a wonderful 100k apartment decoration ;)

step by step

To funny.... so your upset the users of ME are now able to save money on costs? Thats pathetic man... for once when people bitch can they look at the flip side.... SWEAT IS A FREE FUCKING THING!.... ME was an expensive ammunition that most people avoided because of that... now its actually good because like guns ammo is TT... not extra....

In the end only people that got burned are the sweaters who have been hoarding their sweat hoping for the comeback of sweat prices which was a false hope.... Miners got screwed a little as Nexus isn't needed for as much refinement as pre VU10... but... they have the other sweat now to refine so they got at least a bone.... Sweaters dont deserve compensation Im sorry.... If you dont like sweating DONT DO IT.

Look your a reseller that deals with sweat... your just upset that MA didn't give you a golden brick road to make that hoard of sweat you have worth more money....

This game isn't made for everyone... most people that play it and spend their first few PED from sweat can figure that out... if they like it they can sweat more or deposit...

As for your Opalo $1k montly fee... how the fuck do you do that?

$1000 = 10,000PED = 5,000,000 million shots, excluding decay....

Thats.... 695 shots per hour every day of the month.... lets make it more realistic...

Lets say your hardcore.... and play 16hrs a day.... that means 10,416 shots per hour....

Now the opallo can maintain 2640 shots per hour.... if you shoot non stop... So that can afford you around 4 hours.... at the budget time frame.... taking into account that you shoot and get nothing back....

Now it seems you are a younger player as I read your post you talk about rich people and parents deposits etc etc.... well... you seem to play this a lot of must want to as you've done some sort of practical test to get the $1000 cost per month on opallo.... so I can only guess that you could afford to get a job for a few hrs a month? That can easily subsidize much of your playing....

Ive played this game for about 1.5 yrs... Ive put in now a bit under $1000, and would be much lower but I wanted to chip some skills 8D.... I started out with a $300 investment and traded up to enough cash to let me do what I wanted.... maybe you should take some seed money and try to earn money with it...

another NUB sheep .. np : sweating free ? where ppls "working" hours & hours that a free thing what U get from TT is right ... start thinking before say something
"ME was an expensive ammunition" 12pednexus+5ped sweat >> U donated 2 or more ppl : get ME from TT : U donating MA's computers"
if i am a reseller .. w8 a minute U work a land to get bread, have some cow to get milk ? hunting animals to get meat & leather ? god bless U
opalo hunt cost : comment 38.
i am not a younger player :( & yes lot of ppl playing across their parents donation & some young or adult FFS NUB like kill sweaters/swunters( or the targeted mob) & think they funny , I just :mad: about it but some ppl send cases to MA because not all ppl think funny using vulgar words-kill ppls for fun justbecause " get a job to deposit .. U not see the target : other 24/7 for 30 day MMOs give alltime fun foer 15-20$while in entropia WHITH a starter weapon cost 25-30ped/hour to play
GZ for lucky looting but why need luck for get loot ?

Changing to Synthetic ME from the tt for MF attack chips was a good move but I don't think it was necessary for heal chips.

If people were to really embrace and use the attack chips then it was likely that normal ME prices would have quickly become prohibitive because of the huge demand.

However, it's unlikely that healing chips would have done anything accept create a sustainable and balanced increase in demand if they still used normal ME. I also dislike the fact that a heal chip uses "ammo", and keeping the usage to normal ME whilst changing weapon chips would have eliminated this.

MF healing is now rubbish compared to before. Range has been slashed and you can only heal using line of sight. Whilst eco is much better than before, the limited usability of the range doesn't compensate for the eco being less than Vivos. :(

Mindforce healing also now does a minimum heal when running rather then the full heal it used to when running around healing team.

So basicly nerfed so you have to spend more of the TT ME that you buy from MA when you have to heal a second time after you stop running.....or getting bumped by mobs or other players..... :( :mad:

sweating free ? where ppls "working" hours & hours that a free thing what U get from TT is right ... start thinking before say something

Sweating is free, costs you nothing to extract it other than time, so it depends on how much time is worth you you.

levithanikos

dunno what the proof to linked my EF page ... :woohoo:
U can klikking on links . . .

or U wanna show me Ur stats ? Joined
11-16-2005
Total Posts
Blog Entries
Total Media

:tongue4::monkey: this is just a info &show U spend Ur time more to reading a forum than play the game of that forum & U c an continue trolling but kinemszarjale ? ke pasa ?
as I said before If U happy U play what adversed as FREE than be happy
be happy to live in the sinhine part of earth, & find another post when U can save Ur god's pocket

:bomb: OMG i arrived later than U ... forgive me master U know all better . . .
Tárgy: Your Entropia Universe account has been approved
Érkezett: 2006.11.02 23:48

really dunno what U wanna, U know EF not a offical page "just" a funpage ???
(not personal attack 711 but what is much interest if someone reging a game funpage ?) personally not understand fully why other forums started ofc have some ideas, but i think about the english based/forum main language
sometimes i try find some infos about ent ropia, a event or a interest thing, but enough searcing 1 forum, but as see MA prefferring 1of the newest forum not the 1st entropia based funforum (& yes they just prefer not started offical forum ... but that is another story)

Not trying to show anything .. is you pulling my leg... Anyway .. i just do whatever i want with my time , not gonna explain that to you or anyone .. ;)

All want is less mental farts like yours, posted around here , cause i read your garbage ... :wave:

OP , look u keep banging on about how we suckers spend xxx ped per hours entertainment, but in fact u ask us to pay EVEN MORE to people who DONT CONTRIBUTE to the game but TAKE PED AWAY from those that actualy spend it . GET A GRIP ! Why should you take from our pockets ? What use are u ? Be thankfull this game is still free toplay, nay, it actualy gives you something for nothing STILL !
What u say can be summed up in a sentence " this charity money you give me is just not enough i want more you stupid paying suckers "

:nutkick:

But what the Hell is the Light ME used for?.. I just refined thinking I was getting synthetic but ended up with Light. Go figure.
IMHO: MA really pulled one over on the professional sweaters.. that is hard to deny. Although this game is free some of us do depo and I think that entitles us to a opinion. Many love the idea that they can buy ammo at tt for attack chips but that was not how MF was and changing to this does f*ck with certain players role in game, Bitching about is their right. :D
IF ammo for chips is bought at tt then so should the ammo for support, make plenty of sense. I think this new MF is an attack on sweat resellers and that is fine but the proffesional sweaters are being screwed (like I said). What about that honest proffesional sweater, does he deserve this new MF setup.. sure its good for some but if it was bad for you .. you would cry too :)

Yeah, it does suck for sweaters, but no more than it did before the update... Still, this will make it so that the sweat price is unlikely to go back up any time soon... if ever.

On the other hand, consider this - there are people on this forum that were around when sweating wasn't even an option because mindforce wasn't even in the game back when they started. I say - be thankful that there is SOMETHING that you can do instead of NOTHING.

U just a nub troll i write little but U spin out ( U & some others)
a ticket for the cinema worth 100x more . . . 2hour full fun vs ~2hour opalohunt BUT U canT see the forest from a lil tree in Ur eyes : if U play any MMO what cost montly fee U can play 30 day 24/7
IRL U can do more thing than walk for free, if U pay for others thats Ur problem btb how U send money for Ur clote manufacturers after change it or wash them ?
ENTROPIA adversed as a FREE games from the beginning BUT U canT do anithing else just walking for free CAN U FEEL THE DIFFERENCE ? ofc not cuz U a NUB troll, be happy if U pay anithing what w as told U : Ucan do it free
a example : U go for shopping/cinema see : FREE PARKING , after U finished & walk to Ur car just see its cold place, U can get it back from parking inc if U pay for them
U pay for free & happy, no problem have fun:silly2:

Hate to break it to you, but you are horrible at math. A 2-hour Opalo hunt will cost your less than $2, even if you are using an amp.

Also - Entropia was never advertised as a free MMO - even the old promotional video only mentioned that the software is free. Besides - this game is actually free now, provided that you are willing to work in game for PED. Bitching about working to get where you want to be in this game is like complaining to the makers of any other game that their noob areas take too long and you think that all the noob mobs should drop the best loot in the game so that you don't have to work up to a higher level.

As for real life - quit trying to draw comparisons between this game and the real world. In the real world, you work because it is a necessity - in the game, you work because you are a cheap ass who doesn't want to spend money on a leisure activity. This game is just that - a GAME, if you don't like how it plays - don't play it. Nobody can force you to do anything in this game, if you choose to spend your time sweating to make a few PED - that is your choice. The change that MA made is a good one for their paying customers - you know, the ones who's money has helped keep the servers running for all these years. Quit asking for a hand-out and either work for your money or pay.

it cost if all loss ofc, for me the hunting was 90+% loss than U right only 900-1000$ / month :)
as i said/write before if I start play a game will not play 1-2 hour / day or 5-10 hour /week that just a simple compare whith other MMos where U pay 15-20$ & play 24/7 for 30 day , 1000$ in eu whith opalo= 400hour hunting .

I promise if I had again 1000$ for hunting will make a blog :) & hope will better than 90%loss

If you had 90% losses, you did something horribly wrong. Here is a little hint to make your next hunt less of a loss - don't put a Boom BBC (L) on an Opalo - the Opalo can't handle that extra 66 damage.

25-30 ped / hour cost opalo hunting for me ( how much cost others : dont know) OFC this contain : wep decay-ammo-healing ,I counted whith 25ped avarage cost

That is the cost before you add loot into the mix, but you have already proven that you don't know how to loot mobs (tip: right-click).

I'm just waiting for a mod to view this thread. :locked:

Yeah, at the end of the day, your getting shit for free, if you dont like it, stfu and find a diffrent mmo to play.

Ya cant complain that MA aint giving you enough free crap, thats like a begger on the edge of the street complaining that someone gave them a few penny's instead of a £50 note.

Get used to it.

best thing they ever did for MindForce

OP , look u keep banging on about how we suckers spend xxx ped per hours entertainment, but in fact u ask us to pay EVEN MORE to people who DONT CONTRIBUTE to the game but TAKE PED AWAY from those that actualy spend it . GET A GRIP ! Why should you take from our pockets ? What use are u ? Be thankfull this game is still free toplay, nay, it actualy gives you something for nothing STILL !
What u say can be summed up in a sentence " this charity money you give me is just not enough i want more you stupid paying suckers "

:nutkick:

OP meaN post starter opener ? than I not say that bad if someone spend thousand$ ingame BUT if they do this they can support/trade etc etc other players too ( btw as U posting U do in IRL as in a game = if once U need help find only ppls like U ) god bless U whith it , why better pay for a company vs players whos play from that "free" thing what any buyers CANT GET HIMSELF ( but it free , right ? ) cuz some ppl have bad mentalist/empatic call as wanna & CAN U READING ?? I NOT SELLING ME since 1-2 years ago !! but ffs nubs just attack someone if ask/tell something , nub trolls I hope all fore whithout case ( ok nélkül kötekedő translate if think) will connect a life save machine which will work only if drop coins in
OK i know this other extreme side as a example but why better to get from TT as from players, as I write /said will see the tests but the TROLLS can see 1 word only after attack who ask/tell something , shortly : nyasgem all attacker NUB troll

Not trying to show anything .. is you pulling my leg... Anyway .. i just do whatever i want with my time , not gonna explain that to you or anyone .. ;)

All want is less mental farts like yours, posted around here , cause i read your garbage ... :wave:

U just a boring TROLL , np U must some fun, nyasgem 4ever&after:D

When I read that I think of the 30 year old living in his mothers basement upset because something in life cost money. forgiving me for condensing his original post in to something shorter, though I did manage to preserve the original concerns quite well. but just in case QQ

:whisper: i can sell you a + rep , i have to clik my mouse for it so i want ,hmmmm, 5 ped .

:tapfinger:sweat::twocents::grumble::cry:

anoter troll attack (despise)

inifus
Hate to break it to you, but you are horrible at math. A 2-hour Opalo hunt will cost your less than $2, even if you are using an amp.
maybe 1 shot per minute . . . but if U use normally that wep hunting whith opalo cost 25-30 ped (wep decay-ammo-heal)
Also - Entropia was never advertised as a free MMO - even the old promotional video only mentioned that the software is free. Besides - this game is actually free now, provided that you are willing to work in game for PED. Bitching about working to get where you want to be in this game is like complaining to the makers of any other game that their noob areas take too long and you think that all the noob mobs should drop the best loot in the game so that you don't have to work up to a higher level.
thats why 1000s acc exist but why only some 1000 active adversed false informations & when ppls saw the tru thing they deleted it
If you had 90% losses, you did something horribly wrong. Here is a little hint to make your next hunt less of a loss - don't put a Boom BBC (L) on an Opalo - the Opalo can't handle that extra 66 damage.
I am not a teen/or a 1st game player adult ... U tryed that wep+amp combo ??? ... I use a101 only

That is the cost before you add loot into the mix, but you have already proven that you don't know how to loot mobs (tip: right-click).
tnx the idea but I use shortcut , Iam not lamas as like U
if U tell despise as this , that just show what a big NUB gamer R U . . .
played lot of games & MA now try attack that game class what they say from beginning they wont fight vs them , but the lamas see across a pink glass, but whos just lose $ in a free game look across a green glass, green as the sweat bottle :D

Yeah, at the end of the day, your getting shit for free, if you dont like it, stfu and find a diffrent mmo to play.

Ya cant complain that MA aint giving you enough free crap, thats like a begger on the edge of the street complaining that someone gave them a few penny's instead of a £50 note.

Get used to it.

FAILED :p U canT sit down since upgrade . . .
U use this game or just trolling ig forums ?:confused:
U know if U get a gun+ammo & go hunting in RL U get a trophie+met+leather . . . . always ,here well the meat&leather disapper only sometimes see someting after the mobs
"stf & find.." well I use some MMO,entropia just 1 of them ohh lil poor trolls who have lot of $ but can use 1 game only . . . just prove what a uber U ... as see tonight I am primary target the burgui ubertrolls . . . GOD bless U &thanfull of all bigwhatthabraveamicanattacksomeonewhothinkdifferentthanme butihavemanicandothisiamavery____ (hmmm)

thats why write raerly cus conceited-aristorttrol-NUBs can attack, not tell reasons no that MUST think , canT buy think right ?:laugh:

seriously dude, its free, your getting 0.50 Cents a hour, do you really think ma are gonna do anything to increase what you can get for free?

Get over it and do something productive for a change!

U just a boring TROLL , np U must some fun, nyasgem 4ever&after:D

Nyasgem yourself :laugh:

• Well in your language , and your little brain , you live in your reality that don't cost more than 2 pecs

• Learn the meaning of Troll , because actually you describe your self

• I Troll a bit here and there just to feed you, so you show your real troll-self, and mostly .. it's funny to see your stupid posts
  • Learn that noob is a person who don't know how to have fun,and they try to convince ppl they do, so they feel better for their lost time... and that's you in case you didn't understand :D
Have fun in your lame thread.

Demonikos :tiphat:

QQ what-why hmm ???

When I read that I think of the 30 year old living in his mothers basement upset because something in life cost money. forgiving me for condensing his original post in to something shorter, though I did manage to preserve the original concerns quite well. but just in case QQ

i donT understand what U wanna whit this qq : cry more nub ...

ahh yes maybe i was nub to depod vs get a new PC:yay:

Because from players it adds MU making it worse and more costly than normal guns

as I said I w8ing for tests, hope in entropedia& other info sites will remains all old data,just will upgrade whith renamed&new chips -skills
2years ago the ME underpriced selfcost only 170% ... U tell from TT cheaper ? hmm from that 170%ME price 1-2 % ~ tha makers fee just to stand around the world other parts was to MA . . . now TT ME will 100% MA cash/profit/decay

after test will c an compare only mindforce cost before&now but I put 11pec MF will more expensive than before, before VU 10 I used MF : fight-sweat bubble-teleport ,dunno when will use again for hunting ( ok that not tru after get the 1000$ bighunting run maybe will again exept if will cost more than before VU

ofc tt is cheeper, it has 0% markup

170% Vs 0% Hmmm.......

Back