MindForce & ME >> MA did it again

R U kidding?

:whisper: i can sell you a + rep , i have to clik my mouse for it so i want ,hmmmm, 5 ped .

:tapfinger:sweat::twocents::grumble::cry:

SORRY insufisent founds( maybe bad spelling hope can understand)
hunting have better prioriti than rep & why I buy rep ? U can see just make a post & will come lot of FREE rep;) lot of, bertha overloaded while tryed put in my rep cassa:eek:

I saw lot of ppls since walking around & like they yelling me jew (dunno why i am jewel when I traded cheaper than others ,maybe was my brice better than other OUTLET/DISCOUNTSTORE pixi part TT+17ped :laugh: )

Last edited:
ofc tt is cheeper, it has 0% markup

170% Vs 0% Hmmm.......

... & from thes 170% : 120% nexus 50% swat , ohh I forgot SWEAT IS FREE

save a run Urself&donT go for paycheck, cus as know its FREE

50pec/hour too much

seriously dude, its free, your getting 0.50 Cents a hour, do you really think ma are gonna do anything to increase what you can get for free?

Get over it and do something productive for a change!

& U & all kind of U players think 50pec/hour too much what a stingy BIG TROLL

Nyasgem yourself :laugh:

• Well in your language , and your little brain , you live in your reality that don't cost more than 2 pecs

• Learn the meaning of Troll , because actually you describe your self

• I Troll a bit here and there just to feed you, so you show your real troll-self, and mostly .. it's funny to see your stupid posts
  • Learn that noob is a person who don't know how to have fun,and they try to convince ppl they do, so they feel better for their lost time... and that's you in case you didn't understand :D
Have fun in your lame thread.

Demonikos :tiphat:

OK mybe not 100% clear what the troll but when someone tell someting after a iknoweverithigbeterandlouder & just attack for fun, OK its not troll, itsa NUB ffs no1 who like attack anyone across forums, no more
stupid post OHH sforgive me U nyominger NUB I not write what I wanna &pay for a interpreter translete perf englis , after get some lawyer to finish it as noone of trolls can attack , hope U will get met some like U nub IRL & they will show U what was Ur wrong/which the good way etc etc wont waste time a nub troll who just boring somewhere:silly2:

Eh?????

Your saying you want more than that, were not saying you should have less

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

more more .. I started this post : MA made 2 new ME type for mindforce
ofc if more thats better , but the substance : lot of sweater w8ed for MF restart in entropia but MA maybe made it worthless ??

thats because I say wanna see test about new MF cost ...:eyecrazy:

test it yourself , go to trade terminal ,select synthetic mind essence (in ammo menu) look how much it is to buy and how much you get for your money , then go to auction and look how much the same ammount of mindessence costs to buy . Then you will see for yourself .

different

test it yourself , go to trade terminal ,select synthetic mind essence (in ammo menu) look how much it is to buy and how much you get for your money , then go to auction and look how much the same ammount of mindessence costs to buy . Then you will see for yourself .

MINDFORCE usage COST not the ammo !!! that not =
example : if U get ME for 200% & get s ynME from TT for 100%
if U kill a mob 3 piece of ME & 7piece of sysn ME which is the cheaper ??
infopages do lot of test from begining, hey will publicite it when finish & after ~ can compare the old" chips whith the "news" ammo cost & usage cost 2 different things . . . i s aid can bet 11pec ME cheaper (was) ...

PS : old chip datas removed :( . . .

Last edited:
well i think the fact that after the update some mf weapons can now acctually rival guns of similar stats

and before they couldnt answers your question doesnt it :)

without the warmup in the weapon chips, the weapons now need more ammo faster... because they are actually usable. MA probably knows that sweaters will not be able to keep up with the demand. I know that when I get back in game and start using weapon chips, I won't want to have to go to Twin, PA or Neas to look for sweat sellers all day long just to allow me to hunt for 20 minutes...

besides that, the current value of sweat is due to it's use in TP Chips. That has not changed...

HERE the compare by ME

well entroedia removed old infos but found
the upgraded : First Gen Electric attack Chip III
the origin : Medium Nerve Blast Chip

28041-mfupgradechange-compare-old-new-mindforce-chip-same-type.png

well I think that prove I said good & just the brainless TROLLS attacked me

Yeah, at the end of the day, your getting shit for free, if you dont like it, stfu and find a diffrent mmo to play.

Ya cant complain that MA aint giving you enough free crap, thats like a begger on the edge of the street complaining that someone gave them a few penny's instead of a £50 note.

Get used to it.

Was just thinking about saying that myself. :)

ye i love u,will you be my friend?

edit: if all you said in this thread was "new mf is a bit less eco than old mf" then i doubt u would have got the responces u have, just re read your posts and see where u went wrong.

Last edited:
Now this thread was what I needed to wake up...

You know what I don't get? How come you can't argue properly? People here are giving you facts, long time experience and are still kind enough to continue even though you keep bashing everyone that has a differing opinion as a troll. That's not really an adult way of dealing with it, is it?

Grow some balls and accept that the world doesn't spin around you ;)

It is your decision to sweat all day to earn your money in eu. Fine. I don't care. I rather depo and have some fun than sweat mobs, but if that's what you want to do, ok for me, somebody gotta do it. Now, ma has nerfed so many systems, why did you think your area would stay untouched? Welcome to the club.

Personally I love the new mf system, and thankfully I don't have to depend on guys like you to continue doing what I like.

Ok... so lets put the extra atk speed on the side....

Decay: NEW - OLD
= 1.78 - 1.1 = .0068 pec extra

ME Usage/Cost NEW - OLD
NEW = (100% * .0712) = .0712
OLD = (170% * .05) = .085

.0712 - .085 = -.00843

Difference
NEW Total - Old Total = -.00843 - .0068 = -.0016 SAVINGS!

Practically no different as long as ME price doesn't move.... based on those factors...Plz point out if Im missing a factor.

Now this thread was what I needed to wake up...

You know what I don't get? How come you can't argue properly? People here are giving you facts, long time experience and are still kind enough to continue even though you keep bashing everyone that has a differing opinion as a troll. That's not really an adult way of dealing with it, is it?

Grow some balls and accept that the world doesn't spin around you ;)

It is your decision to sweat all day to earn your money in eu. Fine. I don't care. I rather depo and have some fun than sweat mobs, but if that's what you want to do, ok for me, somebody gotta do it. Now, ma has nerfed so many systems, why did you think your area would stay untouched? Welcome to the club.

Personally I love the new mf system, and thankfully I don't have to depend on guys like you to continue doing what I like.

i canT argue, sorry too sleepy but I a sked someting after just told must depo etc etc as can se updated things I made myself the compare & finally old chip was better, ppls like better pay MA 100% than 1-2 % to other players . . . NC if thats the franko . . .:confused:
MA nerfed sweating from the beginning, but as saw in the forums that was a BIG self goal cuz ppls made lot of more avatar to can sweat, after sweating lvl cap removed prices fallen down . . . but whos ppls pay for MA more than they payed before for other players THAT a fun thing ... after MA think again & will cost + than talk about what better 100% from TT or 1-2% + from a player , ofc U all just forgot what is the 100% (the base) as said & can see I made the compare myself OLD chip was better, but U like the new TT ME ammod renamed chip GZ :yay:

think a lil & try understand what I tryed tell... oops it too hard . . . forgive me

Ok... so lets put the extra atk speed on the side....

Decay: NEW - OLD
= 1.78 - 1.1 = .0068 pec extra

ME Usage/Cost NEW - OLD
NEW = (100% * .0712) = .0712
OLD = (170% * .05) = .085

.0712 - .085 = -.00843

Difference
NEW Total - Old Total = -.00843 - .0068 = -.0016 SAVINGS!

Practically no different as long as ME price doesn't move.... based on those factors...Plz point out if Im missing a factor.

& U prodly yell U pay for MA all pec/ped U save .0016 SAVINGS!
pay for a bot ( MA TT server/pc) v s a player .. NICE that is the substance, read again all what I tryed write, maybe will see what I would tell/ask

but as said U all who attacked tonight me & indirectly all sweaters like the apple funs : U buy overpriced someting just cuz confortable than buy from a player GZ , make a photo & put on Ur glory wall put lot of ped into game & some pec too much ( if U cant sot ur target once (lost decy&ammo) lost more than that 1-2% to sweaters, but thats OK that bad shot price go to MA not another player, ofc U get more than 1 missed shot ,but why tell someting if the trolls just give neg rep , YES just TROLLS do that not thinking humans, but enough if look out lil IRL lot of same kind nub running whith guns & everione know what about our lil earth
GL i went to sleep & after MA take off the plug put Ur thing near the photo,maybe not trolls just nub morons? (hmm too sleepy to find words what U R but if look at mirror maybe get it, ofc max say the opposite, NP not my problem

you talk people down and call them names, and you wonder why people dont react nicely to what you write?

sweat = free cash ? think about it when next time U go for Ur paycheck ...
just stand near a mob & after1-2 sec U get thousand&thousand sweats, right ?
let's go get be a millionare whithin eu by sweating NOT as some UBER as they depod $ as they can month after month ( & the ubernubs who's 1st game entropia think they so cool ? wtf they "JUST" deposited.When U get Ur 1st million ped from sweating U will be the most UBER in EU :yay:

If I toss a dollar bill at a homeless person thats free cash for that guy... or in EU we would consider that maybe 2.25-2.5k sweat....

1/2 the stuff you say I dont fully understand, I think its due to possibly english as 2nd language, so I dont want to fault you.... but your arguement points are extremely off.... what does it matter if #1 player depos the most the be #1? In WOW players play 99hrs a day... yes they stop time and play non stop... and get to be uber.... doesn't matter how its done... IRL or In-game someone will always be better then you for a huge possibility of different reasons.... In EU it could be because they lucked out got a huge ass HOF... could be they are a trade ghenu, I mean guru (dislike his prices).... or it could be, because they are uber crafters clicking hard prints to lose out due to massive skills.... or it could be that they bought their position with continued deposits... what does that matter?

Your points are so flawed.... your upset that ME price isn't going to go upwards with this patch... the same ME people who deposit buy... and then your upset at really rich players who literally own this game or parts of it....

Maybe this isn't your game....

Let me also add....

If you really want to play this game for free or with limited cash... there are plenty other options then sweating.... Sweating is the brainless no think no risk way to increase your PED card.... There are so many avenues to go at if you take a bit of PED, or if you find something someone wants or needs.... Think outside the box... or mimic many other successful non depoing avatars.

& U & all kind of U players think 50pec/hour too much what a stingy BIG TROLL

Sorry to add on.... looking at your signature... speaks volumes about yourself....

You buy sweat and resell as refined ME.... many people do this yes.... but Im guessing you were hoping ME price would go up.... Your system is exactly the same as before... only you need to buy sweat at proper rates now and refine it to profit... my only guess would be you potentially bought some over priced sweat?

I dont know what the big deal is?

And stop argueining about whats worth your time.... if you actually are trying to justify a value for time sweating then your going to lose... sweating is not about pricing for "justified" time spent.... Theres no thought about what people earn in this game per hr of work.... Maybe Lyst should be worth more then it is... can take hrs to dig it out if you use TT extractors....

Look... your arguement is flawed... Im beating a dead horse... but I love beating dead horses.... just take the message people are telling you... Whatever your reason for getting angry is I dont understand....

you talk people down and call them names, and you wonder why people dont react nicely to what you write?

just as kds say : not i started ...:silly2:
I think was a simle thing what I said & fast depo & . . . answers was not nice answers from beginning, didnt write names but tryed quote if someone said not ba d, me not too

Sorry to add on.... looking at your signature... speaks volumes about yourself....

You buy sweat and resell as refined ME.... many people do this yes.... but Im guessing you were hoping ME price would go up.... Your system is exactly the same as before... only you need to buy sweat at proper rates now and refine it to profit... my only guess would be you potentially bought some over priced sweat?

I dont know what the big deal is?

And stop argueining about whats worth your time.... if you actually are trying to justify a value for time sweating then your going to lose... sweating is not about pricing for "justified" time spent.... Theres no thought about what people earn in this game per hr of work.... Maybe Lyst should be worth more then it is... can take hrs to dig it out if you use TT extractors....

Look... your arguement is flawed... Im beating a dead horse... but I love beating dead horses.... just take the message people are telling you... Whatever your reason for getting angry is I dont understand....

well my signature was since 2008 summer ... but as was updated" : price removed & (paused) .. hmm long pause :)

yep, they sure did it again... another awesome VU and a superb Mind Force-update. This and the latest Mission-VU have to be the 2 best VUs since i started playing..

Big thanks to MA for making Mind Force usable this time around :)

Cant wait to see the Taming VU :yay:

Comparing stats from PE Auction with those from Entropedia is a flawed way to make a point. The stats from PE Auction calculated the damage/pec based on the maximum damage, while Entropedia calculates damage/pec based on the average damage done by a max-level user. If you browse to the Mindforce section on Entropedia, then go to attack chips and find the Level 3 chip you posted, you can view the damage/pec based on maximum damage by clicking on the "Effective Damage" box.

The old Medium Nerve Blast chip - 3.88 damage/pec, slower attack rate
The new Level 3 Electric Attack chip - 4.045 damage/pec, faster attack rate

The new attack chips are far better for the users than the old ones were.

Sweat is still used for the Mind Essence that is needed for the most used Mindforce chips of all - Teleport chips. The attack chips were rarely used in the past, so the increased usage of them now that the lower level chips are useful is creating a demand that the sweat market hasn't had before, so there is little impact that this will have on the sweat market. Now, had they made teleport chips use the TT Mind Essence, then you would have had a valid reason to bitch and moan about it - they didn't do that, the #1 use for Mind Essence still uses sweat.

post finished morning good tips wasnT just trolling

Comparing stats from PE Auction with those from Entropedia is a flawed way to make a point. The stats from PE Auction calculated the damage/pec based on the maximum damage, while Entropedia calculates damage/pec based on the average damage done by a max-level user. If you browse to the Mindforce section on Entropedia, then go to attack chips and find the Level 3 chip you posted, you can view the damage/pec based on maximum damage by clicking on the "Effective Damage" box.

The old Medium Nerve Blast chip - 3.88 damage/pec, slower attack rate
The new Level 3 Electric Attack chip - 4.045 damage/pec, faster attack rate

The new attack chips are far better for the users than the old ones were.

Sweat is still used for the Mind Essence that is needed for the most used Mindforce chips of all - Teleport chips. The attack chips were rarely used in the past, so the increased usage of them now that the lower level chips are useful is creating a demand that the sweat market hasn't had before, so there is little impact that this will have on the sweat market. Now, had they made teleport chips use the TT Mind Essence, then you would have had a valid reason to bitch and moan about it - they didn't do that, the #1 use for Mind Essence still uses sweat.

i went to entropedis to compare, but there removed old chip infos, & in pe auction was the old infos what was the same as entropedia , just they not too fast to remove, or will save all item infos , but entropedia changed
saw this chip cuz i used this & as can se old chip was better dmg/pec &decay , this mean to me the old chip was better eco
renewed chip wersion become lil faster but more shoot/min = more miss chance
"The new Level 3 Electric Attack chip - 4.045 damage/pec" as can see in the picture what i shooted before linked in 2.8 not 4.045 ...

attack chips very rarely used i the past ? I think all ppl who started az MF way used chips not pistol-rifle or melee weps
U saw wrong .. Ammo: Synthetic Mind Essence << the new attack chips using TTME, not the TP chips, thats why MA made it again , chip remodelling/name -stat changes 1 thing, but they made 2 new ME type too this is the bad thing
as can see lot of ppl happy to get syn ME from TT, they proudly tell they depo etc-etc, & they pity some pec from other players ( sweater-miner-me traders) & happy to play to MA (TT machine no worker living crea ture) THATS why they NUB
sweat free thing : if U login & get automatically 1000sweat/day U can tell this, but thats not true & all nyomingr TROLL know this
just must attack someone, right ? U show Ur true sight thats why eu as is

& if canT understand try read again & again i tryed tell what I think but not english my native & NN tell i wanna make ___ from this, whos speak perfeck english can understand easily
LOL I can "speak" whith lot of ppl different space from earth diff, placec: IRL & virtual places but they wonT twist out my words, but nyominger TROLLS just can do this, & as they say in pms : they just boring & find my post, thats all GOD bless U thankfully & GL whith all avid soul nubs
(who not that know, & who is can say reverse but feel the truth)

when I made the picture said end this thing , I made myself what asked
OLD chip & MF was more eco + now payy 100% to MA , GZ saved 1-2% from other players
i can say better but wonT use translate tools+ waste my time to these nubs whos enough "rich" to depo, but avoid to spend some pec+monthly ( 1 missed shoot cost more& MA made lot of missed shoot this his DECAY, GZ GL )

sweat free thing : if U login & get automatically 1000sweat/day U can tell this, but thats not true & all nyomingr TROLL know this
just must attack someone, right ? U show Ur true sight thats why eu as is

Nobody is forcing you to sweat, you make the decision to do so and since there is NO cost involved on your side at all, it is FREE! You don't even have to heal yourself, so many healers around!

You always got a choice and tbh I'd rather give ma my ped with tt ammo (and that goes into the loot pool) than a whiner like you. See? I made my choice, now consider yours.

Either stop whining or stop playing, there is no other way. At the end of the day eu is only a tiny little icon on your desktop, so not worth all the trouble you go through here.

Back