What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

So you spend this much a month ingame?? :eyecrazy:

No I cant do because our CEO told us that our returns are better now :laugh:

I actually loaned out my gear to friends, deleted the game and am taking a month off due to my ridiculous returns the last month.

I maybe able to fund my insurance for the new rarri with what I save tho :yay:

1506220_425693127556183_515737293_o.jpg

24 year old Empress!

All hail the mighty Volvo 740, the most swedish car that exists, ever.

school_bus.jpg

Edit: Not exactly, but I am building mine very much like it.

Last edited:

That's really yours? It's totally awesome lol! I love living trucks/ buses (being old raver)..

We had few nice ones in past, like old Bedford TV truck from 1967 or Karosa Coach from 1983 ;)

One of my Toys

20092013287.jpg

Needet one with more Space for Our Kids ( Yes sometimes they have time to Drive with me and not just play at EU ). It is Lipstick Rouge with an silk Roof. An 580HP Engine as I like to have some Power.It is one of my Toys. Others are an MB Viano, An Audi Q7 and for City an realy nice Little Smart.

Last edited:
One of my Toys

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=296500&c=19

Needet one with more Space for Our Kids ( Yes sometimes they Drive with me and not play just at EU ). It is Lipstick Rouge with an silk Roof. An 580HP Engine as I like to have some Power.It is one of my Toys. Others are an MB Viano, An Audi Q7 and for City an realy nice Little Smart.

My car looks like this, since more as 10 years. :cool:

2645981-570079-abdruck-von-baby-fuse.jpg

Hehehe, really?

Well, I just got myself a little treat ... well, that is, I added a Big Cat to my 20 or so cats at home. Here she is:

attachment.php

Jaguar S-Type II, 2.5l V6, 201HP. Used from 2004, but not a single scratch on the blue/chrome exterior, or the white/beige leather interior. A beauty, isn't she.

Good hunting!

-Starbuck-

2003 VW GTI, Jetta front swap, built 1.8T, air ride suspension, and about $15k worth of other crap done to it. As of now its in the shop finishing up a full respray and it has had the side rub strips shaved off for show season. *Edit, it should be noted my air ride system was paid for with PEDs withdrawn. :)
car.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers! I'm pretty happy with it. I dig the paint on your purple machine btw.

Cheers! I'm pretty happy with it. I dig the paint on your purple machine btw.

Thanks mate :) its won a few trophies, it was in FastCar Magazine a few years back, did a documentary for the BBC too :) - but after the turbo conversion I've not done a lot since!
I guess I'll keep it as my tiny little purple toy ;)

centrepages.jpg

1.jpg

Although I did change it a wee bit... powder coating the alloys , doing the flashes to match the engine etc :)
cruise-281.jpg

I love the deep dishes on yours, what are they - compomotives??

Last edited:
Awesome, always cool to see people get print exposure. We are lacking in the US for watercooled VW magazines so I don't expect to see mine on paper anytime soon but it does pull trophies and I have 6 shows on the board for this year so far.

Your interior puts mine to shame, but I'm working on that now that the body is done and I am quite proud of my hatch setup. Two piece bamboo hardwood with a mahogany CNC inlay, 5gal aluminum tank, copper hardlines for the air supply. :D

hatch.jpg

Wheels are Keskin KT4s

Awesome, always cool to see people get print exposure. We are lacking in the US for watercooled VW magazines so I don't expect to see mine on paper anytime soon but it does pull trophies and I have 6 shows on the board for this year so far.

Your interior puts mine to shame, but I'm working on that now that the body is done and I am quite proud of my hatch setup. Two piece bamboo hardwood with a mahogany CNC inlay, 5gal aluminum tank, copper hardlines for the air supply. :D

hatch.jpg

Wheels are Keskin KT4s

Very sleek! I never knew there was a big Euro VW scene in the US, cool to know :)

My interior is a pain in the ass! No shoes on in the car! Its all cream and liliac italian leather, cant even wear jeans in case the dye stains from them! Even the car mats are lilac leather lol! That why I have another as a daily runner - to save on the cleaning lol!

Last edited:
It is winter.....

attachment.php

755 cc. Liberty Long stroke. 127 HP and 135 ft/lbs torque. All in a 600 lb package! 107 mph on Radar (And it gets there with the ski's 2 feet off the ice!).

Menace

It is winter.....

attachment.php

755 cc. Liberty Long stroke. 127 HP and 135 ft/lbs torque. All in a 600 lb package! 107 mph on Radar (And it gets there with the ski's 2 feet off the ice!).

Menace

Careful not to get TRAPPED in deep snow :)

Taking a month break from Eu so I can buy this before I go back to spain ;)

Rarri no more!

Decided on this instead

25 ped to the first to tell what my new car is! be specific. 8)

It is winter.....

attachment.php

Menace

wtf m8 who stole the wheels from youre quad¿¿

McLaren 12C or 650S

650s........

McLaren 650S!
Where do we meat? 25peds wooot :yay::lolup:
Lol had to grab my daughter from certain tickle disaster!! Ya beat me to it!! :yay:

:laugh:Big fail x 2 is still two fails!

btw this car is still ATH second fastest car on the top gear track(I ignore the atom as its just a go cart lol) driven by The Stig!

Last edited:
:laugh:Big fail x 2 is still two fails!

btw this car is still ATH second fastest car on the top gear track(I ignore the atom as its just a go cart lol) driven by The Stig!
Ah I didn't recognize it through the afterburner!
And yes it's damn nice car!! :) gratz!

Taking a month break from Eu so I can buy this before I go back to spain ;)

Rarri no more!

Decided on this instead

25 ped to the first to tell what my new car is! be specific. 8)

If I'm not mistaken that's a 2014 Penis Extension GTS12 :) with cool doors.

Where do i pick up my 25 ped?

:cool:

edit: and yes i'm jelly :)

Back