What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

Nothing special but here it is.. :ahh:

Wanted to show wifes graduation present :) its a 2012 Chevy Cruze, also known as a Holden, added some parts she wanted added, hood/trunk is real carbon fiber. I drive a Chevy Colorado :) not worth posting a picture lol Also my zx12 is my baby =D [url='https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/0/2/3/7/1978.jpg']
picture_007_thumb.jpg
[/url]

I used to have a 2001 BMW 325ci that was modded lightly. It was a I6 2.5L engine but it was an automatic (boo :/ )
I had it until it hit 103,000 miles where my brother totalled it. It was a nice car, drove well, and I had a great (rare) color combo of Silver on Red leather :D

I'd show you guys some pics of it but I guess uploading images from an iPad is not possible :S (Stupid Apple)

My car basically looked like the ones from google search:
http://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...sm=s&gs_upl=0l0l0l199426l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0

Now, I don't drive hardly as much as I used to because I commute to work via train. So, I decided to buy an older car to drive around. It's a 1993 Ford Probe (2.5L V6 5 Speed) with 110,000 miles. Drives well and it only cost me $2,500 :D

Here is a pic of it too:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150689786800332&l=24676558af

Here's mine:

2011-10-08_16.55.15_thumb.jpg

Nothing under 400hp.

This one I use every day to go to work.

trek-73-fx-2008-hybrid-bike.jpg

24-speed Trek 7.3 FX

frame: FX Alpha Black Aluminium
gear leaver: Shimano EF60, 8-speed trigger
front gear: Shimano M191
back gear: Shimano Deore
seat: Bontrager H1

Love the Trek 7.3. Almost bought one myself. Instead I put a down payment on a Surley LHT. Thinking about doing a cross county ride in the U.S. this summer along the Southern Tier.

Toyota corrolla verso when I'm with family (really nice 7 seater)

Toyota MR2 turbo when I'm by myself :)

Audi A3 Dahlback

My car and a picture of my preordered Tesla Model s .

Audi A3 98,Tuned by Dahlback racing. 218Hk and really a fun car ;)

This is a picture of my preordered Tesla model S. Hope to get it delivered before summer 2013 :cool::cool:

Really excited on the Tesla, has some crazy specs and is fully electric ! 0-100Kmt in 4.4seconds :) and nearly 500 Km range on 1 charge. Gonna be spectacular :cool:

Also has a 2007 Mazda 6 stationwagon, but thats pretty far from "fun"

Last edited:
Audi RS2

Time for a little update :=)

For day to day use I drive a Audi Allroad and a KTM Duke 690 but just acquired a Audi RS2 as a project car. It's "mint" condition to look at but bought it with some engine problems so by now it's taken in bits so I don't have any pictures of it. Fun car built by Porsche for Audi with 315hp stock and 4x4. If there are other Audi inline 5 cylinder turboheads here that want some car talk in between the hunting then please add me, lots of new things to learn about these machines :)

I'll attach a photo from google as an illustration.

dsc01468.jpg

This is how I drive to work.

car.jpg

(Ok, not really my car...I roll a DeVille in RL...but my friend took a photo of me from a bar, and Photoshopped me into a car at the gay pride parade, and I just love this pic so I had to post it) :)

580520_359489167509913_2051306228_n.jpg

Rather drive a Nissan Skyline or a Nissan GTR but what the heck.. :p

Yay! I can contribute now :)

My current car (not mine in the picture, but its identical).

Jaguar XType 2.2dE4 Sport, originally 154bhp I got it ecu tuned to 199 :ahh:... now does 0-60 in 6.4s which is fun fun fun.

I love the look on people's faces when I step out of it though... Not your typical 20-something's car hehe

audi-a6-avant-3-0-tdi-dpf-quattro-s-tronic--2011-2011-.jpg

Audi A6 Avant Quattro, 3.0

240 HP, Bose Sound... and yes, its allowed to drive 280 km/h in Germany :)

This is how I drive to work.

car.jpg

(Ok, not really my car...I roll a DeVille in RL...but my friend took a photo of me from a bar, and Photoshopped me into a car at the gay pride parade, and I just love this pic so I had to post it) :)

That's awesome! :laugh:

"Must spread rep around blah blah blah.."

My daily driver is a mountain bike with road tires. I ride about 20 miles a day back and forth to work rain or shine for the last 3 years. I'm shopping for a new commuter bike now though, more along the lines of the Surly Cross Check Cyclocross commuter style.

My cage is a new 2013 Silver Toyota Prius 3 w/solar sunroof and nav options... I know, boring! But the 45+ mpg was awesome driving the 900+ miles to San Diego and back a few weeks ago :)

This baby goes over/through any terrain:
Mitsubishi_Challenger_103.JPG

Mitsubishi Challenger 3000cc Turbo Diesel.

V6, 6 speed, all leather, fosgate system...love her!

edit: ok no more drunk posting :)

Last edited:
Got my AUDI A6 FSI Quattro for Winter use.

Bought A Ducati 900 SuperSport 2001. low miles for a pretty penny :D my first bike. LOVE IT.

Back