Show us ya face!

:)

I just love fine booze.

What the hell is palinca???

If its sweet get it out of my sight...

I.

pffffffffft, sweet??? no way! Its stronger 3 times than whiskey I believe...
Palinca is a traditional type of brandy that is produced in Hungary and Transylvania (region of Romania, where it is spelled palincă). The origin of the word is Slavic stemming from the word páliť (in Slovak) which means to distill.

It is usually made from plums, apples, pears, apricots, or cherries and is double distilled. The alcohol content is between 60 and 80%. A less strong version (around 40% alcohol) is called ţuică in Romania.
PS: u gotta love wiki :D

Palinca is a traditional type of brandy that is produced in Hungary and Transylvania (region of Romania, where it is spelled palincă). The origin of the word is Slavic stemming from the word páliť (in Slovak) which means to distill.

It is usually made from plums, apples, pears, apricots, or cherries and is double distilled. The alcohol content is between 60 and 80%. A less strong version (around 40% alcohol) is called ţuică in Romania.

OK for all the people who don't know ... BMW is lieing here, palinca is actually a magical potion made by the Romanian Elder Gods, Burebista and Decebal, drink which they used to serve their armies to turn them into werewolves! That's how the Dac's won so much wars. You can still hear their ghosts houling at night, but the recipe for real palinca has been long lost, the drink called palinca today is a mere imitation, but it still beats the shit out of everything around containing alcohol, so imagine the power within :laugh:

OK for all the people who don't know ... BMW is lieing here, palinca is actually a magical potion made by the Romanian Elder Gods, Burebista and Decebal, drink which they used to serve their armies to turn them into werewolves! That's how the Dac's won so much wars. You can still hear their ghosts houling at night, but the recipe for real palinca has been long lost, the drink called palinca today is a mere imitation, but it still beats the shit out of everything around containing alcohol, so imagine the power within :laugh:

:rofl: Tiger
You always crack me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But our dacians were drinking wine :silly2:

All 3 at once ? OooOOoooOoooOO I knew now you weren't innocent ... but 3 AT ONCE !? :laugh:

All 3 at once ? OooOOoooOoooOO I knew now you weren't innocent ... but 3 AT ONCE !? :laugh:

Damn, Tiger! This is a public forum! Everyone can see, ffs! :D shut up lol

A nice day ending with EU and a full bottle of Jack Daniels :D

Have fun.

Gosh i love whisky.

I.

whiskey like...rocks. Nice to meet ya, I'm Enum. ;)

:)

I just love fine booze.

What the hell is palinca???

If its sweet get it out of my sight...

I.

sweet, yuk!!

makers mark or jd, no ice, no mixer!! :cool:

Whisky is generally 43-50% alcohol, thus making your Palinca only 1.5 times stronger on average. Palinca is also generally distilled from fruit, making it a fruitier brandy.

got a new desktop, and as you suggested, got rid of "it".

hope you like it.

Eh, I liked central area of previous one... Having modFAP on your desktop now will modify your mind badly, hehe. Just a joke m8, just a joke.

/auk

'it' --> 'information technologies' :D

Last edited:
well im new but im here.

Ah well here goes....

Time to let people see the real me *hopes for a bullet to the head*

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Whisky is generally 43-50% alcohol, thus making your Palinca only 1.5 times stronger on average. Palinca is also generally distilled from fruit, making it a fruitier brandy.

Yep, but U get 1.5 times more drunk .. how about thaTTT ? :yay: Palinca for everyone !

Eh, I liked central area of previous one... Having modFAP on your desktop now will modify your mind badly, hehe. Just a joke m8, just a joke.

/auk

'it' --> 'information technologies' :D

I've always wanted to know how you look IRL Aukie :)

Yep me2, Auktuma best crafter ftw :)

and a very good friend :cool:

thanx sp00ne and frisca2004. You are my friends :) When I will see you in game, (...) sp00ne? ;) And, will I succeed on digging to your piccie on the thread. At the moment I'm at ~120 page (~#1200 post).
I'm about ready to post v.2 of Auktuma :)

Cool, I'm awaiting to see the non gamma-radiation hulk version :)

hulk.jpg

(yes that is acctually me under all that padding)

wow nice Skammie :D

:laugh:

(sorry, couldn't stop myself - it was made for another thread but it took almost an hour to make, so I thought I'd put it into use here too :))

Yep me2, Auktuma best crafter ftw :)

i've always wondered what you looked like also, my friend. so you're saying it's buried somewhere in this long ass thread, lol.

i will never find that, haha.

:laugh:

(sorry, couldn't stop myself - it was made for another thread but it took almost an hour to make, so I thought I'd put it into use here too :))

Weee....
you look gourgeous mate :D

lookin good there mate :)
now get ur bro to show his face too! tis cool to know what we all look like, even though we're all worlds apart :tux:

I have o pic of him to but ... It is up to him :D (He is more shy :laugh: )

Back