Need a say more????

*** Stalking mode off, for as long as I resist. ***

Nakia!!! :eek: :jawdrop:

:eyecrazy: :swoon: :shower:

Need a say more????

*** Stalking mode off, for as long as I resist. ***

:ahh: thank you

@}--;----:---------------

What I would look like with short hair (kinda, It use to be short and gold and usualled gelled lol) and with messed up long hair lol.

12_54106.jpg

13.jpg

I keep the long hair because I plan on trying to get some "extra" parts in some films in the nearby city and appearently long hair sets you apart a little bit or somthing like that.

How hilarious.

Fake-smile.

How bout this pic?

ok, the guy on the left looks like a Czech comedian, but he would have to be bald. And the guy on the right looks like a good mate of mine. Here are their pics so you can compare too:

izer2.jpg

1953356-4398686.jpg

They do look very similar. The guy on the left has a shaved head. He had on a afro wig. As you can see the 2 of us were trying to be comical...meanwhile on my right....emo land!

ok, the guy on the left looks like a Czech comedian, but he would have to be bald. And the guy on the right looks like a good mate of mine. Here are their pics so you can compare too:

izer2.jpg

1953356-4398686.jpg

What I would look like with short hair (kinda, It use to be short and gold and usualled gelled lol) and with messed up long hair lol.

12_54106.jpg

13.jpg

I keep the long hair because I plan on trying to get some "extra" parts in some films in the nearby city and appearently long hair sets you apart a little bit or somthing like that.

You're cute, dude! :)
Keep the long hair for life I say! :D

You're cute, dude! :)
Keep the long hair for life I say! :D

Don't listen to her, she has black magic symbols tatooed all over her !!!(Don't ask me from where I know, we were both drunk) :laugh: Shave all your hair, be ... pure :laugh:

Last edited:
Me and baby in a bar in Koln

Ok, I look like an idiot when smiling, but she's soooo cuuuuute :hug:

I saw some metallers here yeah! :headbang: :beerchug: :headbang:

Don't listen to her, she has black magic symbols tatooed all over her !!!(Don't ask me from where I know, we were both drunk) :laugh: Shave all your hair, be ... pure
Lmao, Tiger, u always crack me up :laugh:

I saw some metallers here yeah! :headbang: :beerchug: :headbang:

Oh yes, we are here and we are many :cool:

I listen to Norther, Children of Bodom and Manson, does that make me a metaller too ? (I listen to rap mostly, these are exceptions) Oh and I'm also going to a Wu-tang Clan, Marylin Manson and Alice Cooper concert on the 1st of July in Bucharest, BMW you'd better be there !!!:laugh: (in case I get lost looking for the bathroom)

I listen to Norther, Children of Bodom and Manson, does that make me a metaller too ? (I listen to rap mostly, these are exceptions) Oh and I'm also going to a Wu-tang Clan, Marylin Manson and Alice Cooper concert on the 1st of July in Bucharest, BMW you'd better be there !!! (in case I get lost looking for the bathroom)

WOOT! You bet that I'll be there! It's gonna be great fun : :headbang: :beerchug: :headbang: :beerchug: :headbang: :beerchug:
PS: wait until u see my goth outfit.... mwahahahaha

rap like Necro is good

but I prefer true black/death metal !

Last edited:
rap like Necro is good

but I prefere true black/death metal !

Cypress Hill is cool too, but I guess that is hip hop :D
(Only because I am "insane in the main brain" :D )

Best black metal band IMHO: Limbonic Art :vampire:

Here is me - like three years ago
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I listen to Norther, Children of Bodom and Manson, does that make me a metaller too ? (I listen to rap mostly, these are exceptions) Oh and I'm also going to a Wu-tang Clan, Marylin Manson and Alice Cooper concert on the 1st of July in Bucharest, BMW you'd better be there !!!:laugh: (in case I get lost looking for the bathroom)

I didnt know you listened to good music ! ( Children of Bodom ofc because the rest are crap =P )

while you're at it; check out the early Mayhem, satyricon, emperor !

Cypress Hill is good too :)

I just checked them out :O It's called metal ? o_O I guess i prefer metal oldschool then :S

dude....that is hip hop LOL, but its a cool one

this is their official myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40807294

Although I am a metal head, I really like them.

EDIT: and this is by far my favourite hip hop band that haoppens to be romanian too :D

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=34593314
PARAZITII :D

Last edited:
Will post a picture of my new hair buy my camera phone is acting screwy, got to get out the digital camera :(.

WOOT! You bet that I'll be there! It's gonna be great fun
PS: wait until u see my goth outfit.... mwahahahaha

I'll get t3h tarot cards and shackles in that case :laugh: or a bucket of goat blood would be better ? I'll let you decide. Either way, looking forward to meeting you there, maybe Bucharest EU & Concert meetup ? For everyone to know ... coming are : Wu-Tang Clan, Marylin Manson, Alice Cooper and Black Magic Tigers(me & BMW metal improvisation singing in opening around back with the trashcans :laugh: ).

Back