Show us ya face!

Look how happy I am when I have to do RL work instead of having fun mining/hunting or whoring on the forums...

Will post a picture of my new hair buy my camera phone is acting screwy, got to get out the digital camera :(.

Your "new hair buy?" You bought your self a tupé and now you want to show us! Awww, how sweet!

Never trust a naked man with a spoon up his @ss!
Your're speaking from experience here..?

I would say: Never trust a naked man! Period!

Last edited:
Me and baby in a bar in Koln

Ok, I look like an idiot when smiling, but she's soooo cuuuuute :hug:

LOL, :)

Good catch mate, she is a cutie that is for sure :wtg:

I'll get t3h tarot cards and shackles in that case :laugh: or a bucket of goat blood would be better ? I'll let you decide. Either way, looking forward to meeting you there, maybe Bucharest EU & Concert meetup ? For everyone to know ... coming are : Wu-Tang Clan, Marylin Manson, Alice Cooper and Black Magic Tigers(me & BMW metal improvisation singing in opening around back with the trashcans :laugh: ).

I have my own tarot cards thank you very much :silly2:
And I am pretty good with them too :D
An EU meet up in Bucharest at the concert would be awesome! :headbang:

Your're speaking from experience here..?

I would say: Never trust a naked man! Period!

like the spoon makes any difference :rolleyes:

Ahh. well if I had to choose I would rather trust a naked man without a spoon than a man with....

Hmmm. Come to think about it.. Ok guys I will have to agree with you here.

But then again; Never use a spoon while a naked man is around!

........ What's this! All of a sudden people want me up the @ss? :eyecrazy:

Ow, my innocence :(

:confused:
No icecream in bed? :(

I am sorry Skam, I will refrase that: " Never use a spoon after a naked man with dirty thoughts have been in your kitchen without supervision" Hmm. doesn't sound quite right either but you know what I mean I hope :)

........ What's this! All of a sudden people want me up the @ss? :eyecrazy:

Ow, my innocence :(

I hope you are sensible enough to run away if a naked man tries to cram you up their @ss...

Anyways... back on topic and post some pics...
Off yourselves you dirty bastards...
....Faceshots...
.....oh please stop...

Look how happy I am when I have to do RL work instead of having fun mining/hunting or whoring on the forums...

Cool work.

Among the perks are free flow of beer / liquor / wine? ;)

My new hair! Weee!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

new piccy,

newhairmofo.JPG

hope ya enjoi :D

I were bored so i try some my skills in InfraView :p

I were bored so i try some my skills in InfraView :p

Parkour 4 life indeed! Me and my pal are thinkin' of having some sessions in the near future :D Anyone wanna join? haha

Parkour 4 life indeed! Me and my pal are thinkin' of having some sessions in the near future :D Anyone wanna join? haha

Hmmmm. Must be a Swedish thing. I have no Idea what your on about :D

In america is freerunning its an extreme sport that uses only your body. You jump from things and learn to fall without hurting yourself....Falling, with style.

Lol there is more to it then that but I'm lazy right now and don't feel like typing.

In america is freerunning its an extreme sport that uses only your body. You jump from things and learn to fall without hurting yourself....Falling, with style.

OoooooooooooOOOOOOOOooo. Now you say Free Running I remember the name Parkour now! I saw a program about It about a year ago. Maaaad sport, and definitely entertaining.

Hmmmm. Must be a Swedish thing. I have no Idea what your on about :D

just some guys jumpin on a trashcans and rooftops afaik :kos:

Nea and Svetlana - you girls are really good lookin ;)

Havent seen all 500 pages, only 20 or so :-D theres just too much :yay:

Ill post later on - have to find somthing good :cool: Might take ma a while :ahh: :scratch2:

+REP for the thread;)

Find Reasons between those photos :p

P.S 1 photo 2 years ago, 2 photo is 2 weeks ago (now i dont have so many pimples ;P)

Find Reasons between those photos :p

P.S 1 photo 2 years ago, 2 photo is 2 weeks ago (now i dont have so many pimples ;P)

I like the hair alot better now :)

the pimples will go away as u get older, we all had em ;)

Back