Proposal: BAHQ vs PK CK event

Status
Just want to point out that BAHQ is the top skilled of the BA societies while PKCK is the lowest skilled of the CK soc's.

This choice of societies was surely because most pkck noobs are still better overall pkers than coat killers :wise:

Love the idea, John :).

Just want to point out that BAHQ is the top skilled of the BA societies while PKCK is the lowest skilled of the CK soc's.

How many cK veterens have actually turned up to any LG's? none, one ,maybe two?

Anyway, I like the idea, it needs to be broadcast worldwide, MA needs to award us "Winners Jackets"

...and lastly, no matter who wins cK will exploit some sort of bug.... :ahh:

How many cK veterens have actually turned up to any LG's? none, one ,maybe two?

Anyway, I like the idea, it needs to be broadcast worldwide, MA needs to award us "Winners Jackets"

...and lastly, no matter who wins cK will exploit some sort of bug.... :ahh:

Counting the ones that moved from cK to pk cK because that's what they like to do?

ya when he runs around under vehicles and fap all the time its hard....
in the "open" he arent that hard for some.

but since many of the ppl he fight have less gear/fap than him he wins often.

the right gun does kill him (i dont have that gun lol)

P.S. sounds like a fun event :yay:

P.P.S. its not ment as a whine post, its all just a part of the game hehe

ROFL

I'm so sorry to win because I've got better skill/gear/fap than you.
If I knew before when I bought all that stuff I will be able to kill you like chirpy I will never bought it

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Hehe I just saw that thread !

It's a really nice idea, you know me, PK is my life and I will come to any fair pvp event.:smoke:

To make it more fair, I propose a team about 8 players for each soc.
Best 8 of BAHQ,BA evo,...etc VS Best 8 of CK, CKS, PKCK

Foudil your best noob PK friend :dunce:

I got to agree here
It'd be fun, which is the whole point of PK

Looks like both sides agree GAME ON

Del

This choice of societies was surely because most pkck noobs are still better overall pkers than coat killers :wise:

Love the idea, John :).

Like ROCK STARS, pk CK (comprising of mostly under 120hp ava's) have and are proving that the old idea of actual ava skills in PK are not as relevant as they used to be. Cept they taking it even further :D

Good tiers, good keyboard skills, pc, strategy and the motivation to give it your all can make almost anyone a contender against any old school traditional total skills based soc's ;) And there is nothing wrong with that :silly:

Like ROCK STARS, pk CK (comprising of mostly under 120hp ava's) have and are proving that the old idea of actual ava skills in PK are not as relevant as they used to be. Cept they taking it even further :D

Good tiers, good keyboard skills, pc, strategy and the motivation to give it your all can make almost anyone a contender against any old school traditional total skills based soc's ;) And there is nothing wrong with that :silly:

What's rock stars?

What's rock stars?

The second best PVP soc.

It goes:
1) cK
2) ROCK STARS
3) Rig closers
3) Every other soc in EU
45,786) BA

:laugh:

Shame I can't be joining this event, I support cK, but I'm a Gloryhound and always will be!

Last edited:

It's a really nice idea, you know me, PK is my life and I will come to any fair pvp event.:smoke:

Ok then 8 in each team can we pls try to get team names together by the weekend. Ofc it wont be hard for BA to name 8 pk players CK may have a bit more trouble as i think they only have 3 who can PK.

But we will see may the best team win.

Del

Ok then 8 in each team can we pls try to get team names together by the weekend. Ofc it wont be hard for BA to name 8 pk players CK may have a bit more trouble as i think they only have 3 who can PK.

But we will see may the best team win.

Del

LOL yes it will be hard since they can't pay dilly and geats to come help :D

Looks like both sides agree GAME ON

Del

Yes I agree.

So here's the next step. Both sides pick a Captain and have them PM me. Those two will be in charge of agreeing on rules, giving me their roster and of course fighting in the event.

The Captains will be the ONLY ones I will discuss private negotiations with.

If a Captain is selected that is banned, have a rep PM me and I'll arrange off forum communications.

I look forward to the two PMs and will reply later tonight.

what about this, me and foudil 50 meters each, you can bet foudil will die 9 times of 10? :)

I'm all-in!

Team of 6 would be best to bet on as i see this sort of event, just like WoF.. somewhat.

what about this, me and foudil 50 meters each, you can bet foudil will die 9 times of 10? :)

ROFL

Rony, Today I killed you about 7 times at LG and you may be 2 times.
I meet you where you want.
I'm everyday at Oil rig ;-)

Why 50 meters ? You afraid I cut you with my Nifl ? LOL

You can kill others because you use felis tier 9-10,{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL

Rony, Today I killed you about 7 times at LG and you may be 2 times.
I meet you where you want.
I'm everyday at Oil rig ;-)

Why 50 meters ? You afraid I cut you with my Nifl ? LOL

You can kill others because you use felis tier 9-10,{removed}

{removed}
And btw, werent duels always this way?

Niflheim can hit trough vehicles and mob, felis cant, you were surrounded by piles of vehicles and troxies..
50 meters plain field, thats pvp, hiding behind mob, door frames and bubbles is not.

And btw, werent duels always this way?

Rony, you want to see your real PK level ?
No FAP NO armor SAME GUN !

It's ok ?

And for information, I killed you with my felis at LG ;-)

Rony, you want to see your real PK level ?
No FAP NO armor SAME GUN !

It's ok ?

LOL, but you have mod fap, I have a trash fap, you have some top unl armor, I have just infiltrator with hermes, whats your point?

LOL, but you have mod fap, I have a trash fap, you have some top unl armor, I have just infiltrator with hermes, whats your point?

When you loose you always find an excuse, so I prefer anticipate ;-)

I know i have better stuff than you.

Here we want to see the pk level not who has got the most powerfull gun.

Reactions: das
{removed}
You want duel yes or NO ?
You want to see who has got the best PK level yes or no ??

Is it so hard to understand ??

{removed}
You want duel yes or NO ?
You want to see who has got the best PK level yes or no ??

Is it so hard to understand ??

I thought I was pretty clear, 50 meters, no mob, bubbles, but whatever, gn..

I thought I was pretty clear, 50 meters, no mob, bubbles, but whatever, gn..

{removed} When I propose you the condition where only the pk level count you escape lool

OK come at oil rig with your felis tier 10 against my felis tier 7.
Let's see wich felis win lol

I'm in game atm, ask your soc mat to PM me.
First to 10.

For purposes of this thread, accusations of cheating (especially since no event has occurred yet) will be considered off topic and removed. As will personal insults as always.

As for this event, it seems Rony and foudil would rather do a solo match rather than a team event.

For purposes of this thread, accusations of cheating (especially since no event has occurred yet) will be considered off topic and removed. As will personal insults as always.

As for this event, it seems Rony and foudil would rather do a solo match rather than a team event.

Comon... Its not a real pk event without insults and trash talk..... remove that, what is next? I have to come in between rounds to fix fudil and ronys hairstyle ?? :silly2:

Comon... Its not a real pk event without insults and trash talk..... remove that, what is next? I have to come in between rounds to fix fudil and ronys hairstyle ?? :silly2:

That would be so awesome. :yup:

Fabulous! :yay:

John you are a spoil sport lol

John you are a spoil sport lol

Call me old fashioned. A highly desired, may the best side win, shake hands, "good game" honorable contest WITHOUT all the trash talk. Is that so so hard to ask for?

Really?

but thats the fun part john

Del:laugh:

damn i missed what belza said

Reactions: das
Status
Back