Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

:yay: ! thanks to you guys so much fun is going to happen :yay:

hehe don't get too excited though I will make a nice contribution once the finances settle a bit ;) Oct/Nov or earlier if I can.

quoted from other thread -

subscibing.

Looking to donate but not sure as to when.

Hi Roadkill, I am happy to sponsor this event down the track, I have reached my deposit limit this month, bought a new house IRL and have entered an agreement to buyout an avatars' skills;

So it is a matter of seeing when funds free up again, est October/November 2012 as to when I can make a healthy donation towards this ~ around 500 to 1000 ped.

Sorry for the wait, just a little hard to guestimate as to when with the avatar purchase underway.

Cheers,
Viper

it doesn't matter when, its all about you're willing to do it :yay: :yup:

True true, I am glad to help out with such events where I can.

Hopefully Roadkill can find others too, to fill in the gaps :)

So here goes a bump and request for more sponsors for a fun event!

I'll be back wednesday to do some promoting and hand out prizes!

awesome trip in turkey so far btw came home at 5am covered in sand yesterday with my pants only.
was trying to walk home when i hitched a ride with someone on a scooter.

so 8 months in australia lost nothing 5 days in turkey and I lost my Iphone,mastercard,room key,socks,shoes,shirt,drivers license and someone stole my money.FML :laugh:

can't wait for my b-day gotta find someway to beat yesterday night... allthough next time I think I'd want to remeber who I wnet to the beach with :laugh:

I'll be back wednesday to do some promoting and hand out prizes!

awesome trip in turkey so far btw came home at 5am covered in sand yesterday with my pants only.
was trying to walk home when i hitched a ride with someone on a scooter.

so 8 months in australia lost nothing 5 days in turkey and I lost my Iphone,mastercard,room key,socks,shoes,shirt,drivers license and someone stole my money.FML :laugh:

can't wait for my b-day gotta find someway to beat yesterday night... allthough next time I think I'd want to remeber who I wnet to the beach with :laugh:

:lolup:yea, the rural, untamed asia minor.
a shame you don´t remember, maybe it were some nice people you hung out with.

:lolup:yea, the rural, untamed asia minor.
a shame you don´t remember, maybe it were some nice people you hung out with.

I left 3 hot swedes at the bar so they'd have to be pretty darn nice:laugh:

I left 3 hot swedes at the bar so they'd have to be pretty darn nice:laugh:

super model nice i guess :tongue2::rolleyes:
it´s good to know you haven´t lost more then the stuff you were wearing, like a kidney or a kneecap ;)

try to come back safe and don´t lose them tickets over there!!! i won´t set foot in this country again after i read this shocking story. :laugh:

I have so bad luck ,got a mild concusion now:laugh: no wonder I keep losing ticket after ticket

umm all i found are some pecs...laying around. but nothing more :(

:birthday: Happy birthday Johan! :birthday:

... hope you come back safe and sound :laugh:

omg, i almost forgot ! Happy B-DAY Johan :yay:, this time for real :laugh: From the birthday we can say two things - first we can say how old are you, and second, we can say for sure in what year and what date two people had sex without protection :laugh:

^,.:.,^

:yay:Happy B-Day Johan:yay:
Congratulations from me too
:wtg::birthday::wtg:

a bit late but nonetheless with a big :beerchug:

thanks you all! I'm back home now =)

omg, i almost forgot ! Happy B-DAY Johan :yay:, this time for real :laugh: From the birthday we can say two things - first we can say how old are you, and second, we can say for sure in what year and what date two people had sex without protection :laugh:

^,.:.,^

and lol :laugh: probably wouldn't have ended in a concussion and lost things unless it was very kinky

will be online later to han dout late gifts and speak with new sponsors =)

Waiting for olith's and Steve to hand out the last gifts also got Chilix put down next week and Boo Boo Riddler has provided me with some Bonus Items for a few events to come!

Waiting for olith's and Steve to hand out the last gifts also got Chilix put down next week and Boo Boo Riddler has provided me with some Bonus Items for a few events to come!

cool, now lets hope boo boo will post here something, cuz we need to rep him right :yup:

and second, we can say for sure in what year and what date two people had sex without protection
Nope. Human gestation is not even close to being certain. I can be anywhere from 4 to almost 10 months. In the case of johan, it may even have been a year. :p

Hi Johan,

100 usd has freed up on my deposit limnit today so i will be heading down tot he bank tomorrow make the sponsorship arrangements. I will keep some ped onhand to help out with the swunt group I am in, so I should be able to part with 800 ped for your event. :)

Unsubscribed to your other thread accidently hence posting it here.

Also added you to ingame friends list - Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike.

See you in the near future :)

Nope. Human gestation is not even close to being certain. I can be anywhere from 4 to almost 10 months. In the case of johan, it may even have been a year. :p

Oi I'm a pretty lady :cry: eer I mean muscular man lady... god dammit... you know what I mean

Hi Johan,

100 usd has freed up on my deposit limnit today so i will be heading down tot he bank tomorrow make the sponsorship arrangements. I will keep some ped onhand to help out with the swunt group I am in, so I should be able to part with 800 ped for your event. :)

Unsubscribed to your other thread accidently hence posting it here.

Also added you to ingame friends list - Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike.

See you in the near future :)

awesome m8 like I said in the other thread talk to ya ingame!

Oi I'm a pretty lady :cry: eer I mean muscular man lady... god dammit... you know what I mean

awesome m8 like I said in the other thread talk to ya ingame!

Heya, ingame now with it, log in please if you can :)

Back