Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

So the ticket and the mistery item has been found already?
That was really fast. GZ on the finds :D

Dang you guys are fast I thought I'd hidden them well!

Will be home later to hand out some cash :)

Hmm it was a nice area and I thought the seize was allright but I guess I've gotta stepp up my game!

Easy area next time again but this time it wont be easy to find it!!!

Hadn't planned on starting the event that early but I had to leave and wasnt sure I'd be back until much later

And yes only one item this time I promise though next item is à bit more interresting ;)

Also if Finder don't want it i'll buy the sync chip :)

EDIT: back home now I'll be on a few mins atleast

also... I'll start using lower graphic settings when hiding the tickets :laugh: man you could see that miles away while from my point of view it was hidden

Last edited:
Hah I'm not sure about the miles away, I circled nearly every tree and log I passed , in fact I was already behind that tree by the time my brain had registered that lovely white sparkle of the ticket :)
I didnt think the area was easy at all, tho the lack of killer mobs did help speed things up.
Thanks for logging in just to pay me, appreciate it johan +rep for you and Alaina and boo wheni find him in here lol Good luck everyone for next time!

Hah I'm not sure about the miles away, I circled nearly every tree and log I passed , in fact I was already behind that tree by the time my brain had registered that lovely white sparkle of the ticket :)
I didnt think the area was easy at all, tho the lack of killer mobs did help speed things up.
Thanks for logging in just to pay me, appreciate it johan +rep for you and Alaina and boo wheni find him in here lol Good luck everyone for next time!

i think its not true ! I think you can simply smell the ticket from hundreds of miles away, i guess you could do that even from another planet !!! :wise::laugh::laugh: and there is no other trustworthy explanation ! :laugh:

And yes only one item this time I promise though next item is à bit more interresting ;)

Also if Finder don't want it i'll buy the sync chip :)

Great idea to make it second prize Johan. It looked like you were struggling when I added my smallish offerings to the pot, now the event is more secure, I'd prefer if (hopefully a newb) got the package of items in one go and am happy to continue the same or similar monthly. Especially after such an appreciative/congenial and polite response. Well done all. It's enterprise like this that keeps EU alive!
Regards, Boo.:yay:

Great idea to make it second prize Johan. It looked like you were struggling when I added my smallish offerings to the pot, now the event is more secure, I'd prefer if (hopefully a newb) got the package of items in one go and am happy to continue the same or similar monthly. Especially after such an appreciative/congenial and polite response. Well done all. It's enterprise like this that keeps EU alive!

yeah well you know what's comming next ;D so ofc I'd have to bulk the rest wouldn't be much use one without the other :D

*and the plot thickens*

also Arnold Terminator Swarzzy has offered to contribute a whole 500ped!

so time to rep even more people! =)

EDIT: also we have now passed over 6000ped possibly 7000ped in donations so far! and around 60 donors

Last edited:
just recieved stuff from chilix not only for this event but atleast 3-4 others!

yeah well you know what's comming next ;D so ofc I'd have to bulk the rest wouldn't be much use one without the other :D

*and the plot thickens*

also Arnold Terminator Swarzzy has offered to contribute a whole 500ped!

so time to rep even more people! =)

EDIT: also we have now passed over 6000ped possibly 7000ped in donations so far! and around 60 donors

O M G !!! thats amazing !:yay: at this rate this event will last forever !!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Please make a list of all the people i have to rep ! Maybe if there is so many sponsors you could put more than one item on the ground in the lost ticket area? I mean without expensive item and ticket it could be items like salomate opalos, pixie parts, probes, bombs and other cheap thingies from tt or something like that, cuz its all about excitement of searching and finding something :yup: idk, its just idea :) omg, im so waiting the next weekend :yay:

Thank you to all the sponsors who have so generously donated peds and items to this event. It's fun to participate in and really exciting for the opportunity to get some extra peds, especially if you are new to the game. May Lootius bless you with golden swirls for all your generosity.:yay:

have fun all :)

Thanks Chilix :) +rep

And you too boo +Rep

Can't resist :^)

video-games-humor-comedy-funny-hilarous-ahahah-lolz.jpg

O M G !!! thats amazing !:yay: at this rate this event will last forever !!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Please make a list of all the people i have to rep ! Maybe if there is so many sponsors you could put more than one item on the ground in the lost ticket area? I mean without expensive item and ticket it could be items like salomate opalos, pixie parts, probes, bombs and other cheap thingies from tt or something like that, cuz its all about excitement of searching and finding something :yup: idk, its just idea :) omg, im so waiting the next weekend :yay:

Yeah I plan to include any junk I get in my loot window;) but I think who ever gets the next mystery item will be pleased!

I've been toying with an Idea with maybe hiding 4 tickets in the forts since they arn't used much and have each ticket equal 25-50ped or maybe items like last time but will give that more though :D

also the three mystery items I had when I went to turkey I told all winners not to say what they got so they wouldn't spoil untill all tickets were found but if anyone wonders still it was a103 amps =)

Yup, the more items, the better :yay: just dont start events so early and do not put ticket and items in agro mob crowded area that newbies at least could have a chance :silly2:

Ahh, and let us know when more sponsors will appear so we could treat them right :) :yup:

Yup, the more items, the better :yay: just dont start events so early and do not put ticket and items in agro mob crowded area that newbies at least could have a chance :silly2:

Ahh, and let us know when more sponsors will appear so we could treat them right :) :yup:

i seem to recall him saying it weren't for newbies but rather for normal players :).

i seem to recall him saying it weren't for newbies but rather for normal players :).

nope I said it wern't for newbies but for real entropians and that anyone participating so far has been by no standard a newb with the dedication shown :)

:yup: with these donation the event can last at least for a year, now try to image how much time we are going to spend walking and looking for a treasure :laugh: its a hundreds of hours :laugh:

:yup: with these donation the event can last at least for a year, now try to image how much time we are going to spend walking and looking for a treasure :laugh: its a hundreds of hours :laugh:

challenge accepted! I'll make it thousands muhaha!:lolup:

registered on forum for this event.
how do i subscribe?? lol...

Last edited:
omg! it´s almost friday and i lost my searching glasses :laugh:

:yay::wtg::yay:

sorry, but drunken comments are not forbidden in this forum,...yet!

p.s.: when i was in school i actually lost my glasses in a drunken night sponsored by my employer. the next days i was late in school and told my teachers i couldn´t read the clock on the wall properly and missed my train thus coming late! :D :cool:
...true story

p.s.: when i was in school i actually lost my glasses in a drunken night sponsored by my employer. the next days i was late in school and told my teachers i couldn´t read the clock on the wall properly and missed my train thus coming late! :D :cool:
...true story

im gonna rofl if you miss it again :laugh: but no, seriously, do not miss it, because its our time to raid and rule the ticket area once again ! (or cry in a bushes if we fail) :lol:

hey this seems like an awesome event i wanna join ;) so is it "lost" yet? cause im currently in school and would feel a bit sad if it was dropped and found before i got home :/

...true story

xD and of course this forum allowes drunken comments! I've done tons! also some while on heavy hospital drugs

hey this seems like an awesome event i wanna join ;) so is it "lost" yet? cause im currently in school and would feel a bit sad if it was dropped and found before i got home :/

not lost yet event starts about 16MA time and I'll uppdate location ASAP! just gotta get me some breaky

Back