Avatar breaking swedish laws in multiple points.

Status
You guys decay as well so I'm confused what the complaints on decay are about.

I don't often come to the rig anymore because it's all drama but last time you and I were there it went like this.

You and headshot pro gamer vs me.
I stop shooting and start practicing dodge fapping because I haven't pk'd since right click change
You cry I am trying to waste your ped
You and headshot take out flame throwers to decay me.

Back on topic:
Real life should be kept out of game. You're not the only one that has had things like this happen and it's sad to see.

Umm... Wait. So if I meet Joker in game, he is not actually Joker?

no its not real "joker"the ava was bought buy some {removed} in pkck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribing for some epic lols...

I find it amazing that those hogging the rig always bitch like little kids

"BUUHUUEUEUWUEWE he bring atrox at me and decay me BUHUHEUHUE he shot me WTF MAN STAHP

I was here first for oil pls leave!!!

*the "new" noob leaves and brings some atroxes*

ERMEGHERDDDDDDDDD AWHTRAWX"

Grow up you bunch of ......... censored...

Really acting worse than a 4 yo kid whos legos just got stolen by a classmate and he is up for revenge

really get your shit together and understand that you are in a pvp area, you put on your expensive (L) armor and you walk up to the others and try to insult them. Then they decay you and you are crying?

Where did the logic go?

If you do not want it decayed, DO NOT WEAR IT lol

and yeah... if he runs around and decays you and you are crying about it.. how about killing him?

oh he comes back? kill again

that's pvp.

Should I bitch in WoW when someone at a battleground respawns and tries to steal the flag (CTF) twice after I have killed him already?

Shit my durability on my weapon went down by 1% because of that, time to make a support case.

After egrim saw this post I feel this tread has ended it purpouse with realistic and constructive ideas.

Feel free to lock this tread to perhaps help some poor individuals not break forum rules :dunce:

Reactions: das
nothingtoadd.gif

:pimp:

After egrim saw this post I feel this tread has ended it purpouse with realistic and constructive ideas.

Feel free to lock this tread to perhaps help some poor individuals not break forum rules :dunce:

wait...what? after i saw it? cant be easy waking up and being you irl..
all i said is that PUL can hardly be applied for spreading your info... thats MY opinion..funny about the law is that its not 100% clear where the line is.

and only cuz you dont get all the tap´s on your head saying oohh my god i feel so sry for you etc. in the end your in no way better then the person spreading your irl info. im not saying i agree with whatever and my opinion is keep irl to irl and game shit to game shit..in the end its a game and lets all treat it as a game. i try to stay away from all pointless forumwarrior stuff cuz in the end it leads no where and it never will.

and its not my fault you feel offended when i said {removed} from pkck who bought the ava "joker"

However things are going to further extent and I am contacting MA about a certain avatar breaking several rules according to swedish law.

I believe this certain avatar is breaking laws by revealing my personal name / data against Personuppgiftslagen (PuL) but it's not stopping at that but he goes to extents to (crime against Brottsbalken 5 kap (Slander) accusing me for immoralic and scamming allegations and making up stories as they go.

Is he spreading your IRL name or your avatar name?

Someone who's angry could do something like putting <avatarname>@hotmail.com without meaning it to be the real name, as MA kind of is discouraging from using the RL name as avatar name. If you do pk:ing and don't do serious business (like, you want to be an authentic planet or business partner) it can probably be a wise change.

Is he spreading your IRL name or your avatar name?

Someone who's angry could do something like putting <avatarname>@hotmail.com without meaning it to be the real name, as MA kind of is discouraging from using the RL name as avatar name. If you do pk:ing and don't do serious business (like, you want to be an authentic planet or business partner) it can probably be a wise change.

too bad MA doesn't do anything about that add as it violates the tou on several issue's.

a. You may not impersonate any person, including a MindArk’s employee, agent or affiliate or another Participant, or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one. You may not create any society in the Entropia Universe that would indicate such links.

d. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content, including text, images and sounds, that MindArk, at its sole and absolute discretion determines to be sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, hateful, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, harassing or threatening to another person or organization or otherwise objectionable. This includes communications in the Entropia Universe and in any other website or forum with connection to the Entropia Universe.

f. You may not use the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe website or Forum to commit, attempt to commit, support or communicate about any illegal activity and/or infringe any local, national or international laws or regulation intentionally or unintentionally, including without limitation, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right infringement, invasion of privacy, fraud, contrabands, narcotics, defamation, harassment, hacking or other cyber-crime.

m. You may not post or convey any other Participants’ Personal Information and/or Login Details, in, on or outside the Entropia Universe.

This is the PK in EU :
* Try kill Moe : Shit, he is too strong and kick our ass

I'm pking since 5 years now and I confirm you that you are a snake near him.
What do you need to be a strong PK in EU ?
Experience + Skill to aim + Keyboard skill + HP + stuff + PED + good ping + good computer

Atm he need more HP and experience is coming fast.
All other he already have.
I never saw someone has a progression like him in just few month.
So BA, the only think you can do is opening your big mouth like always.
Ofc If you are not all banned from forum lol

I've killed Moe naked though:laugh:

you may say he wans't being serious but he was challanging people at twins in his armor so if putting your honor on the line isn't being serious I have nothing else to say :D

and he has way more skills and better gear then me definitly more peds, less ping and a better computer... maybe.. all you really need is honor and aim

and sorry for being offtopic semi relevant since this game needs more honorable fights

I ain't into pk, but i thought there may be a rule 'what happens in pvp remain in pvp' or something along the line.
However seeing all the bitching in pk's threads for a so called 'mature community' i find it quite meaningless.
I didn't know a jon snow was in game until i saw an ad.
IMO, MA should check their log to see who made it and perma ban the account involved. I guess warning have already been issued.
It is so wrong by so many standard, it's not shit talking in local chat upfront to the persons involved, it's universewide spreaded ( ok, EU is 10k people only but still...).

a. You may not impersonate any person, including a MindArk’s employee, agent or affiliate or another Participant, or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one. You may not create any society in the Entropia Universe that would indicate such links.

A agree that the ad breaks this rule (as being said to be posted by someone else).

On one hand it should be easy to track this down, on the other it might be an "alt". And, except in exceptional cases, we won't know what MA will do, usually MA doesn't comment on someone specific being locked and I doubt the poster will tello if he's locked or on stating he's going on "extended vacation".

m. You may not post or convey any other Participants’ Personal Information and/or Login Details, in, on or outside the Entropia Universe.

Someone who's using real name as avatar name pas pretty much conveyed the "personal information" himself, especially if claiming to do so.

Imagine the kind of lawsuits there would be if someone would be using his IRL game as avatar, and then publicly doing "bad" things (kill stealing, mob trains, pk:ing at teleporters, reselling etc). And then take everyoen who complains ingame about his behaviour to court. Or, at least claiming to be using the IRL name and threatening everyone against him with police reports.

Therefor I think in the long run it's better if avatar name isn't real name, so that what happens ingame stays ingame (unless it's something criminal; scamming, irl threats, computer intrusion, avatar hijacking).

So, it's two things: The ad itself. Here it's up to MA to make an investigation and to find the "author". And, well I think the ad was a bit, let's say, immature and that it could lead to at least temporary locking.

The other thing is "conveying personal information". Just mentioning the avatar name can't be "conveying personal information" unless it's clear that the sender did spread the name with intent of conveying personal information.

Last edited:
If I would even bother replying to you this tread would blow up, it is obvious what your purpouse is to bring distraction off the topic. Please refrain from doing that.

wait...what? after i saw it? cant be easy waking up and being you irl..
all i said is that PUL can hardly be applied for spreading your info... thats MY opinion..funny about the law is that its not 100% clear where the line is.

and only cuz you dont get all the tap´s on your head saying oohh my god i feel so sry for you etc. in the end your in no way better then the person spreading your irl info. im not saying i agree with whatever and my opinion is keep irl to irl and game shit to game shit..in the end its a game and lets all treat it as a game. i try to stay away from all pointless forumwarrior stuff cuz in the end it leads no where and it never will.

and its not my fault you feel offended when i said {removed} from pkck who bought the ava "joker"

...removed.... fasle info....

Last edited:
i dont think you must ask Moe about joker think bether

Well well here I go again :tongue2:
You know, moe he been playing huh for how long
Humm lest see 6 month maybe n he maybe at you level already or more
Trust me if he wanna he can smash you like puny but them no fun
You well run or maybe call team but you team only die 4 n the all run .
to bad you can't decay in pvp4 bcuz cost 5 ped each time the or we die
Now I wonder why all you team sleeping at revival :lolup:

After the run out pvp4 the start talk shit n run around with flametrower at rig
Why at rig very simple bcuz cost 0 to die
I hope some day mindark well change this game to better or at least if rig was 10% decay well be owesome
Last time I check the call laban but he run after die 2 times why he run simple cost to die in pvp4
Hehe funny the skilled avatar run after 2 dies n run to rig to decay lol

pathetic

Can someone please transcribe this for me into English? I have no idea what it says and I have been to Ohio and understood what they said there. :dunno:

he told pkck sucks in pk and world domination is done no more guys who pay others to play.

Can someone please transcribe this for me into English? I have no idea what it says and I have been to Ohio and understood what they said there. :dunno:

why don't we try to belittle people that don't speak english as first language.. it's easy enough to understand.. or do I have to wright it in pink ?

Reactions: SHY
why don't we try to belittle people that don't speak english as first language.. it's easy enough to understand.. or do I have to wright it in pink ?

I didn't realize asking for someone to tell me what that says was belittling someone else. And no you don't have to WRITE in pink.

what?
huh?

i don't understand... your allowing a immature person to control what you do in your life?
sorry
but if they come into pvp and you shoot them and they have nothing to loot or are continously jumping in again to be shot at... Do you have to actually shoot at him?

Move go else where Go to PVP4 where your shots turn into ped aka getting kill shot or LOOT

Fear is based on a mentality of the BLAME game....

Sorry but i don't get how or why you fall for people in a immature way when you were out there to pk them....

...And no you don't have to WRITE in pink.

ooooooooh snap! :lolup:

rig drama is goofy! Everyone who goes there will (hopefully) learn that lesson before it's too late! :eyecrazy:

Perhaps go to the trouble of learning his language if it's so hard for you to read, he went to the trouble of learning yours.

I myself found it very easy to read but then I'm not a smart arse.

:ahh: :dunce:

Perhaps go to the trouble of learning his language if it's so hard for you to read, he went to the trouble of learning yours.

I myself found it very easy to read but then I'm not a smart arse.

2. GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE

2.1 - English Only
PlanetCalypsoForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.

I don't have to learn his, but if he wants to post here he has to learn mine.

2.1 - English Only
PlanetCalypsoForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.

No, to post on the PlanetCalypsoForum you dont have to be grammar correctly, nor correctly spelled.

I would love to see the mods attack 90% of posts in here because of poor grammar, lol.

Kitty, hate to break this to you but in some parts of the world people dont have English as their primary language.

The posts have to be in English yes, but no rules force us to use correct spelling.

As long as people understand eachother, the point of communication has been fulfilled.

2.1 - English Only

I really don't care if you can understand or not the message is not for you
What is your problem if you don't understand simple move to the next message
:laugh:

Reactions: SHY
I really don't care if you can understand or not the message is not for you
What is your problem if you don't understand simple move to the next message
:laugh:

My problem is I couldn't read what you wrote and I wanted to see what the fuck all it had to do with the thread. But since all of you are so tightly wound up you can't understand a simple question. So continue with all your drama and I will leave you to it..
And Ermik, those might have been english words but that was in no way english.

It is NOT possible for anyone to spread any personal info about me if i don't want it

I have to spread my IRL info around first, THEN i have made it possible myself for others to misuse it. Kiri is right - just don't do that, especially if ur pk:er.

It's no different for avatar name - you can even use your IRL name as the avatar name (which is a very bad idea). However, nobody will know this is the case until you have confirmed it yourself.

Any way u look at it - it's you yourself who made all this drama possible.

If somebody insults a certain avatar ingame (using it's fictional name, not IRL name) and it breaks EULA, make support case and it will be dealt with, one way or another.
Writing on the forum doesn't solve anything, it only makes things worse - negative advertisement also works as advertisement.

No, to post on the PlanetCalypsoForum you dont have to be grammar correctly, nor correctly spelled.

Grammar failures, spelling errors or plain typos is one thing; but if someone writes using "SMS language" it raises a certain flag for me. Not to having to wear an asbestos suit I won't get into details what I mean.

(I have to admit though I think it's funny when someone shouts "Sell sweat". I have to sit on my hands not to reply "I sell sweat!". Or if someone shouts "10 ped below MU".)

I could write english like this
twiggy.gif
but I guess I noone would understand it :laugh:

Last edited:

2.1 - English Only

GENERAL ETIQUETTE

1.0 You don't insult someone for trying to express himself in a foreign language.

@ Aia : With the personal info i ment the {removed} they added to the add, it just might be a lucky guess & his real emailadress

Status
Back