Avatar breaking swedish laws in multiple points.

Status

Jon Moe Snow

Provider
Society
Why So Serious
I wrote earlier a post about suggestions to Mindark regarding changes and how I feel somethings should be changed to something better,

This post was asked to be removed due what moderators called it "childish bickering", sad that we cannot discuss things as grown ups.

However things are going to further extent and I am contacting MA about a certain avatar breaking several rules according to swedish law.

I believe this certain avatar is breaking laws by revealing my personal name / data against Personuppgiftslagen (PuL) but it's not stopping at that but he goes to extents to (crime against Brottsbalken 5 kap (Slander) accusing me for immoralic and scamming allegations and making up stories as they go.

I am also making a tread on sell out section for my items as I feel I have no more lust to PVP while this avatar runs around spends no peds and decays people - it simply ruins the fun... i can take game related issues but when harassment turns out to be IRL issues it's simply to much.

It's sad that one solo character ruins so much game experience for so many of us.

I have opened a last support case about this to Mindark and hope they can intervent this player from committing criminal acts under swedish laws online and seize this account for breaking least to say the EULA if not help me pursue legal actions against the invidual and for me to be justified i see no other options as permanently ban this avatar for the serious and systematic way he harasses one player after the other to quit this game.

Reason why i post is so people that know me ingame know why I make this decision and hope this stops other peoples game experience to be ruined in same manner but also encourage others that feel harassments ingame to deal with it accordingly.

Link to anyone interested in high end pvp items is:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-all-stuff-Jon-Moe-Snow&p=3000120#post3000120

Jon Snow

Last edited:
Subscribing, please keep this thread free of any pie throwing and similar since we have enough of it ingame.

:wise: is about time some one well do sometime about it

However things are going to further extent and I am contacting MA about a certain avatar breaking several rules according to swedish law.

Ok, but i don't really get what you think the forum can (will) do for you there.
If harrassed ingame, contact MA, if harrassed on the forum, contact the forum admin.

Posting it here will not help you one bit.

I believe this certain avatar is breaking laws by revealing my personal name / data against Personuppgiftslagen (PuL) but it's not stopping at that but he goes to extents to (crime against Brottsbalken 5 kap (Slander) accusing me for immoralic and scamming allegations and making up stories as they go.

As far as i understood that, private persons are not covered by any laws on data privacy - this only applies to business.

I am also making a tread on sell out section for my items as I feel I have no more lust to PVP while this avatar runs around spends no peds and decays people - it simply ruins the fun... i can take game related issues but when harassment turns out to be IRL issues it's simply to much.

Why don't you simply kill him when it happens in PvP?

It's sad that one solo character ruins so much game experience for so many of us.

What i don't really understand is why you ...

a) ... don't go elsewhere
b) ... are such a willing target

If you dont care and go elsewhere, he will very likely stop.
Harrassing someone is only fun when the person it is aimed at actually gives a fuck.

I wrote earlier a post about suggestions to Mindark regarding changes and how I feel somethings should be changed to something better,

This post was asked to be removed due what moderators called it "childish bickering", sad that we cannot discuss things as grown ups.

I have opened a last support case about this to Mindark and hope they can intervent this player from committing criminal acts under swedish laws online and seize this account for breaking least to say the EULA if not help me pursue legal actions against the invidual and for me to be justified i see no other options as permanently ban this avatar for the serious and systematic way he harasses one player after the other to quit this game.

Reason why i post is so people that know me ingame know why I make this decision and hope this stops other peoples game experience to be ruined in same manner but also encourage others that feel harassments ingame to deal with it accordingly.

Jon Snow

whats wrong in decaying someone at rig ? :)

I dont really understand what this is about?

Harrassment in pvp? Dont go in pvp...
if hes pming you, just block him..

I guess i might not understand this whole thread?

If a person does not live, or commit said infractions in Sweeden, they cannot be help liable under Sweedish law.
:wise:

Just sayin....(Ask Pirate Bay vs the world)

Tippin'

Link to anyone interested in high end pvp items is:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-all-stuff-Jon-Moe-Snow&p=3000120#post3000120

Jon Snow

sry but in what way is the person braking "Personuppgiftslagen" ? if the person PM someone ingame with your irl info its not against "Personuppgiftslagen " but if he posts it lets say on this forum .. then i may be against "Personuppgiftslagen " just curious as of the nature of spreading of your personal data.
just saying Moe snow = firstname lastname is not against PUL

If a person does not live, or commit said infractions in Sweeden, they cannot be help liable under Sweedish law.
:wise:

Just sayin....(Ask Pirate Bay vs the world)

That's not entirely true.

Ask Assange - i guess he was not in the united states as he published the cables.

I have no clue what "Personuppgiftslagen" is, but i guess that most civilized countries have similar laws.

That's not entirely true.

Ask Assange - i guess he was not in the united states as he published the cables.

I have no clue what "Personuppgiftslagen" is, but i guess that most civilized countries have similar laws.

I can agree but for the most part...

Anyway...Sounds like a "Tiff" I'll keep my big ass out of...

BTW - I Personuppgiftslagen'd all over myself last night...It was divine...
:D

Tippin'

sry but in what way is the person braking "Personuppgiftslagen" ? if the person PM someone ingame with your irl info its not against "Personuppgiftslagen " but if he posts it lets say on this forum .. then i may be against "Personuppgiftslagen " just curious as of the nature of spreading of your personal data.

it was not a PM, it was in public chat.

Just quit
you'll be a happier person in life

don't worry be happy! :cool:

In short.....The purpose of The 1998 Personal Data Act is to protect people against the violation of their personal integrity by processing of personal data

Link if havin some houres to spare reading :silly2:
The personal data act (Personuppgiftslagen)

The previous thread was closed because many of the other members responding in the thread were resorting to personal insults and pointless flaming, and you were responding in turn.

It appears the point of this thread is to inform everyone of your intention to quit Entropia Universe. Quitting threads are not permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum, and have never been for over 7 years now:

Forum Rules said:
3.8 - Quitting/Leaving
Any threads or posts about leaving Planet Calypso, Entropia Universe or PlanetCalypsoForum, such as “I’m Quitting” or “Taking a Break” whether for positive or negative reasons, will be deleted without notice. This rule applies especially to sales threads. If you are leaving Entropia Universe and are selling your items, DO NOT include comments in your sales thread that indicate that you are quitting or taking a break. Members who are curious about the intentions of the thread starter can inquire via a private message, or within Entropia Universe.

Due to the heated nature of many of the recent threads and related discussions, I would advise you to please take a moment to review the forum rules before creating any new threads.

If you believe that you are being harrassed inside Entropia Universe, your best course of action is to file a support case on the official Entropia Universe website.

If you believe that you are being harrassed on PlanetCalypsoForum, please contact me directly via private message, and I will investigate and take appropriate action.

If you believe that you are being harrassed through other websites or mediums, your best course of action is to contact the local authorities, or those where the person committing the harrassment is located.

:locked:

Silly me, I thought:

rant thread + trading forum thread entitled "selling all items and skills" = Entropia sucks I'm quitting!!!!!

It seems I was mistaken, and the thread starter is indeed not leaving EU. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I will however warn everyone that the forum staff will be watching this and related threads very closely. Any unnecessary rudeness, personal insults, flaming, or other immature behavior will be not be tolerated.

Keep it civil and within the Forum Rules please.

Silly me, I thought:

rant thread + trading forum thread entitled "selling all items and skills" = Entropia sucks I'm quitting!!!!!

It seems I was mistaken, and the thread starter is indeed not leaving EU. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I will however warn everyone that the forum staff will be watching this and related threads very closely. Any unnecessary rudeness, personal insults, flaming, or other immature behavior will be not be tolerated.

Keep it civil and within the Forum Rules please.

This in itself deserves a plus rep!! :)

Maybe it depends on how they got the personal info? If you tell someone your info and they blab, then they are just a jackass. But if they obtained the info in some other way, then maybe it is against a law?

I will however warn everyone that the forum staff will be watching this and related threads very closely.

Yeah, I get the feeling that this one might keep you guys busy. :laugh:

I go play borderlands 2 for a day and a half and look at all the shit thats flying now! Don't panic, I'm back now, what did I miss? PMs gratefully accepted.

i think the answer to your problem is to throw more money into the game. try that. if it doesn't work. throw more at it. if that still doesn't work then maybe what they say in life is equally true in virtual universe... money doesn't buy happiness?

i feel bad that i don't feel bad for your personal strife......

i can take game related issues but when harassment turns out to be IRL issues it's simply to much.

I have opened a last support case about this to Mindark

Jon Snow

This is the PK in EU :
* Try kill Moe : Shit, he is too strong and kick our ass
* Try decay Moe : Shit, he dont care decay !
* Try call lot of friend to kill him : Shit he has many friend to help him and still kick our ass !
* OK last solution : Attack him on real life, start false rumors about real life,make support case on false rumors, make advert in game about him : YEssss !!! MA doing nothing and Moe want to leave now, we winnnn !!!

As someone allready stated here...noone forces you to do those activityes that you seem to dislike (from here results childish behaviour ?) nor u are forced to spend your ingame time within same radar range with that avatar.
About IRL things you might be right or wrong...cant say im really updated with your `case`.

This is the PK in EU :
* Try kill Moe : Shit, he is too strong and kick our ass

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He is too strong? He isnt even to strong with mod fap. Unless u talking about joker ava i think he bought.

Well, you can't deny that he's well above average and his gear is quite serious. That makes him a fun opponent to have.

He is too strong? He isnt even to strong with mod fap. Unless u talking about joker ava i think he bought.

I'm pking since 5 years now and I confirm you that you are a snake near him.
What do you need to be a strong PK in EU ?
Experience + Skill to aim + Keyboard skill + HP + stuff + PED + good ping + good computer

Atm he need more HP and experience is coming fast.
All other he already have.
I never saw someone has a progression like him in just few month.
So BA, the only think you can do is opening your big mouth like always.
Ofc If you are not all banned from forum lol

Well well here I go again :tongue2:
You know, moe he been playing huh for how long
Humm lest see 6 month maybe n he maybe at you level already or more
Trust me if he wanna he can smash you like puny but them no fun
You well run or maybe call team but you team only die 4 n the all run .
to bad you can't decay in pvp4 bcuz cost 5 ped each time the or we die
Now I wonder why all you team sleeping at revival :lolup:

After the run out pvp4 the start talk shit n run around with flametrower at rig
Why at rig very simple bcuz cost 0 to die
I hope some day mindark well change this game to better or at least if rig was 10% decay well be owesome
Last time I check the call laban but he run after die 2 times why he run simple cost to die in pvp4
Hehe funny the skilled avatar run after 2 dies n run to rig to decay lol

pathetic

I believe this certain avatar is breaking laws by revealing my personal name / data against Personuppgiftslagen (PuL) ...

Sounds very unlikely. However...

... but it's not stopping at that but he goes to extents to (crime against Brottsbalken 5 kap (Slander) accusing me for immoralic and scamming allegations and making up stories as they go.

Entropia is governed by Swedish law. And online slander or namecalling is equally illegal as RL slander or namecalling.

MA can do nothing, except ban people.

Go to the police if you truly feel they are breaking the law.

Umm... Wait. So if I meet Joker in game, he is not actually Joker?

Status
Back