Feffox Mayhem

Feffox

Has anyone figured out the ratio of Feffox damage?
It seems to me Impact is the highest?
Cold is the lowest?
With Stab & Cut somewhere in the middle?
Or do you think the damage is closest to the Antrox?

Nothing is posted on Wiki or Entropedia yet...

Sorry to change the subject from complaining...lol

i have a small question i wonder at ,at this moment.
it just popped into my head...

the egg was from deathifier ?
it hatched.... and now MA holds a feffox mayhem event .....
what is deathifier getting out of all this ?

i did not look anywhere if this was asked allready as i aint online that much anymore.
due to a new job.

greets, Q

I'm somewhat disappointed that the Feffox didn't drop any TEN items during the event. I expected some of the armour parts not part of the prizes to be discovered maybe.

As for Deathifier, my guess is he will get a Feffox DNA sample for his troubles.

I'm somewhat disappointed that the Feffox didn't drop any TEN items during the event. I expected some of the armour parts not part of the prizes to be discovered maybe.

As for Deathifier, my guess is he will get a Feffox DNA sample for his troubles.

I would guess the entrances for feffox instances to be moved to TI and be a part of TI after this.

Deathifier is a nice and neutral guy, its not like he is part of any planet!

now to a serious question

due to the fact there were so many ctds it was impossible to stop timers as there was no screen to see it ,, even if i was to have main chat log enabled id not see the exit as i wasnt online to see it or be kicked from the instance area ,

is there any other way to calculate times left with no log ?

I would guess the entrances for feffox instances to be moved to TI and be a part of TI after this.

Deathifier is a nice and neutral guy, its not like he is part of any planet!

You obviously haven't kept up with the financial partnership between Deathifier and Planet Arkadia.

Menace

Hopefully Deathifier gets Turp DNA!!

Did I win something?

So how much points u guys got?

there is a rumor on facebook, someone have over 10k points...

there is a rumor on facebook, someone have over 10k points...

Pics or it didn't happen!

On a more serious note. When will the results be posted? I haven't seen a deadline for that. Or MA just avoiding to give exact date this time to avoid the shame?

On a more serious note. When will the results be posted? I haven't seen a deadline for that. Or MA just avoiding to give exact date this time to avoid the shame?

Mission says May 6th to retrieve trophy. So thats when MA will possibly announce winners?

all loot to team leader be one example I could think of

There is no such thing as "loot to leader" now but with "Healer loot" feature it's even easier - 100% to healer and let him skill healing somewhere at Nea's :)

I've also heard a nasty rumor that stacks >1k units could be dropped and picked up by someone else. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I've also heard a nasty rumor that stacks >1k units could be dropped and picked up by someone else. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

hmm.... do we have the same friends on facebook :scratch2:

When you buy an apartment don't all the items left in the apartment STAY in the apartment?

Because the estate is player owned.... does that not mean that items with a value under 1 PEC can be dropped in an apartment?

So could one person not drop 3k points worth of sacs into an apartment then trade the deed to someone else who could have then picked those sacs up then given the apartment deed back?

Wonder how many apartment deeds changed hands via P2P trade throughout the event?

After apprx. 65-70 hrs in the caves (I know that disqualifies me) I've got less than 2700 points. Seems that even with MA's "dynamics" reaching 8k + is realistically out of reach.

Menace

When you buy an apartment don't all the items left in the apartment STAY in the apartment?

Because the estate is player owned.... does that not mean that items with a value under 1 PEC can be dropped in an apartment?

So could one person not drop 3k points worth of sacs into an apartment then trade the deed to someone else who could have then picked those sacs up then given the apartment deed back?

Wonder how many apartment deeds changed hands via P2P trade throughout the event?

After apprx. 65-70 hrs in the caves (I know that disqualifies me) I've got less than 2700 points. Seems that even with MA's "dynamics" reaching 8k + is realistically out of reach.

Menace

lol poor menace ,, im on the time or maybe jsut over i have no deeds at all and im 80 odd pionts shy of 5k ?? while i agree with you on the deeds part i hope anyone doing that will be banned and or made to have a long lenghty period of not bieng able to log in to think about there cheeting ways , we allready have an unfair advantage due to the fact the systems dynamic loot if so corrupt it aint funny cheets only piss decent real players off and well im one

Omg

holy moly when did like 90 % of you all lose your brains ???? how long have we been plaged by theese problems yet every event or new thing that comes people whinge and bitch ,,, its not the sound cards nor is it the grafics drivers or any other crap people conjer up in times of disspiontment or anger

the problem with all the ctds in eu come from one thing and one thing alone ,, and that is the games severs !,, so many people in one server = crashes due to huge lag and overloading think anything else and well you kidding yourselfs

holy moly when did like 90 % of you all lose your brains ???? how long have we been plaged by theese problems yet every event or new thing that comes people whinge and bitch ,,, its not the sound cards nor is it the grafics drivers or any other crap people conjer up in times of disspiontment or anger

the problem with all the ctds in eu come from one thing and one thing alone ,, and that is the games severs !,, so many people in one server = crashes due to huge lag and overloading think anything else and well you kidding yourselfs

Explain why disabling sound fixed the problem then (maybe less data load on servers?)

Explain why disabling sound fixed the problem then (maybe less data load on servers?)

it didnt fix the problem your only dreamin it did ,, the reasons can be many to why u or better connection and it would of been that way had you touched the sound or not,,,, 5 people could of logged out leaving more room in the server for those in it still jeesh man do people need to spel shit out for u sylabl by sylabl ???? regarless of new mobs sounds or areas its allways the same big event big amounts of ctds ,, simple simon say play the game non stop since mid 2000 and well you should know this by now ...

I somehow doubt placebo works on computers :scratch2:

Regards
Thark

it didnt fix the problem your only dreamin it did ,, the reasons can be many to why u or better connection and it would of been that way had you touched the sound or not,,,, 5 people could of logged out leaving more room in the server for those in it still jeesh man do people need to spel shit out for u sylabl by sylabl ???? regarless of new mobs sounds or areas its allways the same big event big amounts of ctds ,, simple simon say play the game non stop since mid 2000 and well you should know this by now ...

I agree that MA must do something with their server, but regarding the sound disabling fix, I know at least 20 people who could finish their MM by disabling sound..so I am not just dreaming, even MA agreed on this that help, hell, maybe MA is dreaming also?:laugh:

Menace
You cant claim apartment if it has items that are untradeable inside :) (try with those noob items, very annoying)

Any attempts at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

I took part in this event and I noticed that the sacs came in waves.

Unless the waves are individual, It would probably not be so hard to have a friend or two to just forfeit the event and hunt these alot to keep track of these waves and tell you when to log on and get as many high point sacs as possible.

This would be "Abusing a feature in order to gain an unfair advantage.... " right?

I loved this event btw, A few tweaks here and there and I'll take part in every event like this in the future :)

there were some vines hanging down that you couldnt shoot through and my character kept getting stuck in the mushrooms if I accidently ran too close to them... other then that no complaints... well, besides the absence of some sort of timer.

Back