Login Issues

When my mining claims expire in the morning it's not MAs fault and they won't refund? (as they will probably say this didn't happen cause of them jadajadajada)

They have a standard reply for such cases:

Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

Please rest assured that we will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again.

Did you ask why they have not shut the game down?

As for the miners on FOMA with claims.... I always dig my claims as soon as I find for 2 reasons:

1. This kinda thing happened before and I lost a 138 ped Global PRE VU 10

2. All those people with claims in the domes BUG the life out of my I dont care if you have lots of claims and I do believe that if the claims were not there more claims would have spawned! :wise:

Thank you for your patience while our technical team works to resolve this issue.

ROFL!

It's 21:19 ... still no access.

Wonder if they are still at work trying to fix it or if the fecked off at 6pm, leaving 24h support team to answer us with standard auto replies????????

As for the miners on FOMA with claims.... I always dig my claims as soon as I find for 2 reasons:

1. This kinda thing happened before and I lost a 138 ped Global PRE VU 10

2. All those people with claims in the domes BUG the life out of my I dont care if you have lots of claims and I do believe that if the claims were not there more claims would have spawned! :wise:

Well I have real life so sometimes you will just leave the claims to be drilled up later when you have time again...........

It has come down to this!

EU a place wher only people who dont value thier account or are too new to know about GC will HoF!

It's not my case, it's just the same answer people keep posting on the forum in similar situations (lost claims, noloot bosses, etc).

For shutting down the game - I'm on Skype with a disciple, he's online on Ark (has no GC, ofc) and says it's crowded as if nothing abnormal goes on. EntropiaLife global feed displays a high activity too. Apparently there are enough people without GCs for MA to prefer to keep it running.

Wonder if they are still at work trying to fix it or if the fecked off at 6pm, leaving 24h support team to answer us with standard auto replies????????

Tomorrow morning at MA office:

Staff member 1: *Yawn!* Morning everybody.
Staff member 2: Morning. Only we both here so far.
Staff member 1: Ahh, I see. Let's have a coffee.
Staff member 2: Yep!
Staff member 1: Ahhhh, that's good! *slurps his coffee*
Staff member 2: Yep!
Staff member 1: Ehhrm ... what's that?
Staff member 2: What?
Staff member 1: Did you start your comp yet?
Staff member 2: Nope.
Staff member 1: By chance you can do it now?
Staff member 2: Why?
Staff member 1: We have a major problem with our GC customers. They can't log in.
Staff member 2: Hmmm ... okay wait ...
Staff member 2: Ohhh! You are right!
Staff member 1: What shall we do? Alarm the boss?
Staff member 1: Solve the problem?
Staff member 1: What else? Drink our coffee and do nothing?
Staff member 2: Yep.

Thought we were getting an update today?

Oh well.... no sense in bringing in new systems when the ones we already have, like logging in, doesn't even work properly.

XZC

seems they are still working, support answerd my case recently. 49min after created it. personal record lol

Well this is so annoying i wana playyyyyyyyy !!!!!! :mad: when will this start working finally ?

Someone send some pizza to MA office to keep the energy up when working on this :)

Never tried to log in, saw Gold Card bug and got cold feet, anything that impacts on security is a step past the normal array of graphic hic ups.
I hope in the coming hours it gets all fixed without too much damage to both the economy with those auctions etc that are all still running, and the confidence of players in that all is still safe to log in with the GCs.

:)

Our development team has been working very hard all day and evening to resolve the issue preventing accounts using the Gold Card security system from logging in.

The current ETA for Gold Card users being able to login again is tomorrow afternoon, once the scheduled version update had been deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and appreciate your patience while the login issue is resolved.
Source:
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2014/03/18/4400/login-issue-update/index.xml

wow this will put a bite in the game

Our development team has been working very hard all day and evening to resolve the issue preventing accounts using the Gold Card security system from logging in.

The current ETA for Gold Card users being able to login again is tomorrow afternoon, once the scheduled version update had been deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and appreciate your patience while the login issue is resolved.

Its good to know that MA has staff there working on it still. I suppose that things like this happen and aren't always predictable.

Now that MA knows that this problem can happen, a contingency plan should be put into place where if this does happen again, there is a simple solution and players are able to log on.

seems they are still working, support answerd my case recently. 49min after created it. personal record lol

Support and tech team are 2 dif parties, support is 24h and is outsourced now.

Support and tech team are 2 dif parties, support is 24h and is outsourced now.

It is not outsourced...

MA simply created a subsidiary company that does the support for all of the planets.

But yes, it is a different group of people, in a different country.

Hmmm,
If it IS a problem with GC only, why dont they dissable it for all players, and tell us when we can enable it again.
I'd do it but can't even log in to my account on the web-page.

My 2 pec

Or why don't they just do the update at this time?

when is this going to be Fixed?

Just think of all the expiring auction items that have ended in bids over these last hours and how cheap a lot of them likely have sold for. Its safe to say that the majority of people with PED to bid werent able to be online to do so. Not only did all of those sellers get screwed but this now affects the market values of those items.

Yep, they should have taken the entire system offline.

I made contact with a a couple of friends who do a considerable amount of auction trading. According to them, nothing of significance slipped through the auction through bids expiring today. They were there bidding on anything of interest and there wasn't much.

We still have some time to go before Gold Card users can come back online and I'm not sure what expires between now and then.

I made contact with a a couple of friends who do a considerable amount of auction trading. According to them, nothing of significance slipped through the auction through bids expiring today. They were there bidding on anything of interest and there wasn't much.

We still have some time to go before Gold Card users can come back online and I'm not sure what expires between now and then.

One beginner trader who i am teaching basic tricks in trading got about 17 items from ending auctions, with total profit of 470ped (470 is the very least, probably closer to 600).
470 is the sum someone lost ;) (little bit more, cause we deducted auction fees from auctioning).
So tip for MA: if it ever happens again, please stop auction timers (everything can be put on auction, just time never passes). BTW good time for mining also atm.. not a big chance to be popped in pvp4 or walking area that was mined 10 minutes before you got there.

Those who were online during night hours sure got some more nice deals, as my apprentice ran out of money.
so Kim if you are out there, please give Twin Peaks traders few sand kings tonight to make up for the losses they made. (Make up losses - not ped wise, but shooting Sand Kings sure is fun)

yes, followed by a request to fill in a form rating their support. On a scale of 1-10...

uh... 1
- no information whatsoever
- basicly, they are telling me to sit still and wait
- copy paste does not do much in terms of feeling a valued and appreciated costumer.

Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

Please rest assured that we will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again.

do you understand what that means? everything can happen, you can loose 1pec or even your house, car, everything and you have absolutly - ABSOLUTLY - no chance to get back your looses, even if it is 100% not your fault.

"... try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again."
is it the mistake of the players now or what?

this situation is unbelievable and how MA handles this!

So tip for MA: if it ever happens again, please stop auction timers ...

I dont think MA have ever done this, have they ?. They probably never will either.
Question is what has to be done to "stop" those timers.

I dont get it....Ppl who dont have a GC can still play?

I dont get it....Ppl who dont have a GC can still play?

Not anymore, update started

But last night I got rich... bwahahahahahahahhaha

No, not really...

Back