Login Issues

Welcome to the enhanced gold protection suite!

The system has now been enhanced to stop anyone of questionable ethics/morals from logging in

Thankyou

still cant log in

Welcome to the enhanced gold protection suite!

The system has now been enhanced to stop anyone of questionable ethics/morals from logging in

Thankyou

there was a cat chasing a mouse - the mouse sees a barn and thinks he found a place to hide - he runs in a small crack in the old siding only too see its only a shelter with 3 sides - knowing the cat will find the open side he becomes frantic - and worse he sees nothing to hide behind or under - the only thing in the shelter is one lonely cow - he begs the cow for help "please Mr Cow , where can I hide " , and he then explains the cat is going to eat him - the cow looks and only sees one large pile of dung behind himself - looks at the mouse and thinks sure he will fit - so the cow tells only place maybe under one of them and points to the dung - the mouse says ...ANYTHING , it will save my life! so the cow says stand still and turns and PLOP - just then the cat finds the opening and runs in - the mouses' tail is a bit long and is not completely covered -of course the cat sees this and runs over grabs the tail pulls him out and has supper Morale #1 is "Remember when someone throw dung on you .is not always to do harm. Morale #2 is when someone pull you outta dung , is not always to help Morale #3 when you get in dung , be sure you are all the way in ....so now we know its not my morals , must be my ethics and I still cannot log in

MA staff finish work at 6pm......

Does this mean they are done for the day and nothing got fixed?

I doubt that they are done for the day.:laugh:
Although we all like to complain about them, I bet they will be working all night to get this figured out.

No login = no decay = no ped

No, they are still working hard most likely to fix this issue..the only problem is now that they spent all day on this issue the update tomorrow may be put off a bit so they can get some sleep.

crap crap !!! Why does this happen today when i work so fast (compare to MA) that i was able to be back home a long time before gf !!!!

Lucky warriors ...

just imagine if this isnt fixed in time for tomorrows update.. :tongue2:

Lol, just been searching two hours for my lost gold card, cleaned the entire living room doing it.
Good thing i didn't find it, would be really upset if i still couldn't log in after that :)

Off to clean the hallway next (I'm starting to think my wife is hiding it :eyecrazy:)

S> Gold Card @ Boxes

:scratch2: MA actually Works? :scratch2:

They do:
_DSC4297.jpg

I would be interested if they state what happened after it gets fixed/
I know things might get bad when it's on side of some 3rd party provider of something.. But still, 6 hours are 6 hours. I just hope they don't want us to pay the extra bills after :D

just imagine if this isnt fixed in time for tomorrows update.. :tongue2:

Be positive :) If we can't log on after tomorrows update, we'll avoid having to deal with all the inevitable bugs :laugh:

I want to know why I'm seeing globals and hofs come through on the EntropiaLife feed from people on calypso who most certainly do have a gold card.

I want to know why I'm seeing globals and hofs come through on the EntropiaLife feed from people on calypso who most certainly do have a gold card.

Ya I wonder is it possible they haven't logged off since the bug?

we all cant be so lucky ..it is only the chosen few

Why does the client loader say: "All systems are online" WHEN WE CANT LOG IN???

event going on

there is an event going on and at least 1 guy without Gold Card.

Can somebody go and try? Saw some skilled player to login on Stars stream, so it might work again :)

fk Mindark solve it gotdaamit!

Well this saved me some peds today, off to bed! :laugh:

When my mining claims expire in the morning it's not MAs fault and they won't refund? (as they will probably say this didn't happen cause of them jadajadajada)

Just think of all the expiring auction items that have ended in bids over these last hours and how cheap a lot of them likely have sold for. Its safe to say that the majority of people with PED to bid werent able to be online to do so. Not only did all of those sellers get screwed but this now affects the market values of those items.

Just think of all the expiring auction items that have ended in bids over these last hours and how cheap a lot of them likely have sold for. Its safe to say that the majority of people with PED to bid werent able to be online to do so. Not only did all of those sellers get screwed but this now affects the market values of those items.

Yep, they should have taken the entire system offline.

Back