Mining Mania!

Enigma,

A huge congratulations on this win! You more than deserve such a wonderful prize and I am extremely happy for you!!! You are such an asset to the EU community and most importantly to The Knights of Entropia. Well done, Knight!

Best,
Tee

thank you , Tee , for your kind words:) was really nice win something ingame after 2 years playing:)...What a sensation!:)

Gz to the winners! Time to go watch some hockey...will think about losses tomorrow lol

thank you so much, Jason :) i use to say...losses will be our gain later:)...it was confirmed now!

Last edited:
Huge congratulations to the winner for both a great HOF and supercool price :)

Was a fun event, made a gambler like me buy some big anps and try my blind luck (turned out as deserved) :D

//Linz

thank you so much:) i use to say...losses will be our gain later:)...it was confirmed now!

Well done m8. Big gz on that nice prize ;)

Hello dear friends.
First of all i want to thank to MindArc/Planet Calypso for this contest and tell how greatfull I am to participate of it with my best friend John William Slayer. Wasnt because of his support i would never go to Foma, because im a player not so skilled as most of you here. So, Thank you William, this is our prize!

And I want thank you all who supported me saying warm words and congrating me. It was really such a sensation see a tower that i never saw in my life , playing entropia...at least not a tower of myself...lol

I wondered when i will have such thing???? Finnaly the day came and im really happy.
I found a wonderfull mentor who told me to join to TKoE ( TKoC at that time) . I have the best mates someone can have....proof of this is counting on the help of my best friend William.

I have the best General someone could want, and the best mates, that make all efforts to help someone in need not only inside society but in game, any time, anywhere, making Entropia Universe the best MMORPG of all.Thank you all my dear Knights!

Once more, thank you all for the kind words and hope this can happens to everyone who has faith in their own and courage to try it !!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Big grats!

Amp, finder and screenshot? :)

I didnt get the amp yet but ill post here as soon as i get it :) I used my old f-105 and an amp lvl 5. I never mined with amps before ...so was a lucky day really:) thank you!

Thank YOU for your kind words Enigma!

I'm still so jealous I could just spit. LOL

I hope you guys decde to use the amp for a while before you sell it!

XZC

Gz, Enigma, on a big hit at the right time and a fabulous prize! :yay:

And gz to all other winners! :)

Congratulations Enigma!

:tower:

big gratz orion!!

regardless of what many people are saying about this event, i actually had a great time. better than most other events i have been in

i got to run half a dozen or so L13's never did that before, got a nice little uber b4 the event started ;( and actually came down after it was over +350 or so not alot but hey im not a pro miner

as far as Orion winning, i think that's great. Not a super uber and not a fresh OJ, gives the majority of us some hope :yay:

Gratz to Orion Enigma Entropy from all of us at Drop Zone.

Really nice to see the little guy win one. :cool:

Funny to read all the "haters" posting as well...don't let them worry you, Uncle Lootius knew what needed to be done.

Thank you, Casper :)

big gratz orion!!

regardless of what many people are saying about this event, i actually had a great time. better than most other events i have been in

i got to run half a dozen or so L13's never did that before, got a nice little uber b4 the event started ;( and actually came down after it was over +350 or so not alot but hey im not a pro miner

as far as Orion winning, i think that's great. Not a super uber and not a fresh OJ, gives the majority of us some hope :yay:

Thank you. I am a miner, not a pro........yet...lol. My biggest claim untill before this Hof was 874 peds if im not wrong...and i was super hyper happy thinking : ohh i can buy a good gun now!...lol.... I like to mine but i do it for fun as everything i do ingame....never had more than 200 peds to buy probes, never mined amped because the money i had wasnt enough to buy it. Get the claim, sell the ores, get the money , go back mining and again remake the cycle. This is my life as miner. And you are right...without hope we cant do anything even in real life.
This was really nice...my first tower! Thank you all:)

Wow just wow, I'm so happy for you enigma :yay:

Enigma is doing a great job in the knights of entropia society, she is a long time player and I think that big hof was well deserved as well as the event price. Don't even dare to take a look at the EL tracker for her stats. That junk is not tracking the dedication enigma shows in our society and it doesn't show how many new players she helped to make a good start in their EU carrier.

Being a colonel in the knights of entropia means a lot of work since we have a lot of "newbies" , wonderful people that look for directions and she's one of the pillars this society rest on.

Congratulations !

Thank you, Fiona. We, Knights, know very well that our bigger goal is be abble to help the ones who are starting the game and have fun. We are driving (or trying at least) them to know better the basis of the game and to be successfull in the future as decent players and continue our job. Im very greatfull to TKoE to let me discover this inside me - I like to help people and try to make their lives a bit more soft to play. The start is a bit hard if they are not helped some way. So here we are! Long life to TKoE!!!

Enigma,

A huge congratulations on this win! You more than deserve such a wonderful prize and I am extremely happy for you!!! You are such an asset to the EU community and most importantly to The Knights of Entropia. Well done, Knight!

Best,
Tee

Your words means a lot to me , Tee. Hope i can do more and more to help new players as TKoE always have done and honor our society! Thank you very much!

Mining Mania Contest

As some of you asked for pics here they are. MA sent the prize today so im posting now. Me , my best friend and partner in this event John William Slayer, and our prizes. Hope you like :)
A big thank you to everyone who felt happy for our made in this event. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you, Fiona. We, Knights, know very well that our bigger goal is be abble to help the ones who are starting the game and have fun. We are driving (or trying at least) them to know better the basis of the game and to be successfull in the future as decent players and continue our job. Im very greatfull to TKoE to let me discover this inside me - I like to help people and try to make their lives a bit more soft to play. The start is a bit hard if they are not helped some way. So here we are! Long life to TKoE!!!

Gratz again to you and William, Enigma! Long live The Knights of Entropia! :yay:

looks like that prize has been won by an nice person,gz :)

Back