Mining Mania!

gratz to the winner :dunce: !!
I had fun gambling in foma :yay:.
Now we need a crafting contest to sell all theses mined resources !!

thank you very much, MP6:)

Last edited:
Gratz to Orion Enigma Entropy from all of us at Drop Zone.

Really nice to see the little guy win one. :cool:

Funny to read all the "haters" posting as well...don't let them worry you, Uncle Lootius knew what needed to be done.

Oh...:) I am happy i could help the ppl here who wanted vent a bit about their desilusion. I am not worried at all, eehehe.... Thank you so much Casper:)

Huge congratulations to the winner for both a great HOF and supercool price :)

Was a fun event, made a gambler like me buy some big anps and try my blind luck (turned out as deserved) :D

//Linz

thank you very much, Krogfan... it was also to me kind a blind run :) But we need to try, right?:)

One of the most exiting event I ever saw in years of EU, very nice MA, well done...

if this was just a starting event for miners it was a very good start, more to come!!! :yay:

I wasn't able to stop breaking amps into the ground :D

Indeed , it was a successfull event imho...I saw many players participating everywhere i tried to mine...and was really plenty of fun !
Lets hope for more in the future:)

If a uber won - rigged
If a member of a skilled soc won - rigged
If a noob wins - fuck this game

In the end there will be always someone pissed so i didnt care to read most coments.

Big congratz to the winner of this short and sick event,
It shown that mining isn't as capped as most ever tought.

thank you, Manique, very much! Mining is a good thing to do as any other professions. You are right.

Super necro ! :cool:

Why can't we have events like this anymore? Mindark, do you hate miners? :scratch2: It's been an entire year since any sort of official mining event on Calypso...

Would love to see more Land Area owners having mini-mining events as well. I'm sure you would get decent participation if your area has good resources.

Show the miners some love ! :ahh:

Back