How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

Status
I know this because:

The 100's of big amps I dropped all showed that the last drop when 2 or 3 claims were found, NEVER gave full 20 ped multipliers on EACH claim when there was only 20 ped left on the 13.

If only 1 claim was found, it occasionally would be close to the normal 20 ped multiplier, but if MORE than one was found, NEVER were both or all 3 given a full 20 ped multiplier when only 20 tt was left on the amp. NEVER.

Also, about 15 REAL miners that I talked to over the years have agreed, and at least 5 more today have told me I am right in pm.

NO ONE WAS GETTING FREE PED!

I can't wait for MA to explain this to your dumb ass.

If "real miner" equates to some gambler who uses l13s, I'd rather not take their word. Your thoughts make plenty of sense, and I have always seen an average of 90% tt returns over the long run no matter what, in my own experiences and in others' experiences.

What you say makes sense, but I'd rather see someone actually record data on this.

I know this because:

The 100's of big amps I dropped all showed that the last drop when 2 or 3 claims were found, NEVER gave full 20 ped multipliers on EACH claim when there was only 20 ped left on the 13.

If only 1 claim was found, it occasionally would be close to the normal 20 ped multiplier, but if MORE than one was found, NEVER were both or all 3 given a full 20 ped multiplier when only 20 tt was left on the amp. NEVER.

Also, about 15 REAL miners that I talked to over the years have agreed, and at least 5 more today have told me I am right in pm.

make a youtube vid for us to see

I think I know who's to blame... :laugh:

minerals.jpg

I know this because:

1. 20 minutes before you wrote that you are reading thread only and had no time to read that posted 1st message, and now after 20 minutes you claim you talked with 15 people already ? ?

2. why you done 100 BIG amps with ending it with 2 or 3 ore finds if you CLAIM now it has no advantage and nothing special about it ? so explain to us why you done that?

1. miners who not use this bug has 60-80% return
2. you using this exploit as i asume having 90% return (ofcourse you can call taht your knowlage is better to drop a bomb)

but you never can know if you had same return as poor miners when they have 60% and if you had same 60% if you do not turn both ores on last drop.

please explain me , you and taco , why you do that? why you drop last bomb turned to search for more recources if you dont see any advantages of it to do so ?

simple question, i wait simple answer.

I call bullshit. I've never used this and I get average long term returns of 90%. Unlike you, some people understand how mining works. Take a log of your mining and cycle 100k+. I can almost guarantee that you will have 90%.

I have no clue about the lvl 13s and I really dont give a shit. I'm no gambler. As others said as well, how could ma not notice this for 3 years? I mean, please give us data, same goes to the other side.

OpInions don't count on this.

1. 20 minutes before you wrote that you are reading thread only and had no time to read that posted 1st message, and now after 20 minutes you claim you talked with 15 people already ? ?

Read it again dipshit...15 big miners over years

2. why you done 100 BIG amps with ending it with 2 or 3 ore finds if you CLAIM now it has no advantage and nothing special about it ?

Because it also has no disadvantage. <removed>

And I often triple drop big amps on surface...but not in FOMA UG HELL...what's your point? 3-400 big amps is nothing over 5 years, but it was enough for me to confirm what all the experienced people said.

My god people are still beleiving this shit.

He guys, guess what?

Hypersense spectacles let you see which mobs will hof before you shoot them!

and

If you use the cross-bows from Ark, you can actually get your ammo back after the kill by running up to it and pulling the arrows out like on Walking Dead.

How much other dumb shit will you guys believe?

Last edited by a moderator:
2. you using this exploit as i asume having 90% return (ofcourse you can call taht your knowlage is better to drop a bomb)

but you never can know if you had same return as poor miners when they have 60% and if you had same 60% if you do not turn both ores on last drop.

please explain me , you and taco , why you do that? why you drop last bomb turned to search for more recources if you dont see any advantages of it to do so ?

My first day of mining, planetary unamped drop - 1 PED, with TT-finder and zero skills:

14 067 PED Lysterium Stone 02/20/2011

I don't need your stupid theories and bullshit, I have that fact, and I am The Exploiter LVL80.

Die.

If those who "exploit" get 90% return, those who don't get 60% where the hell is the rest of the loot??

make a youtube vid for us to see

that could be asked the other way around too, where is the hard data provided from OP ?

Any screenshots, vids ???

2. this thread showed that a 20ped tt lvl 13 amp is ALLOWED to drop 3 claims that shoulnd be! there is written on amp that it HAVE to decay 20 ped tt for each ore - NOT 7 as you say!
QUOTE]

I think you are mistaken here... where does it say the decay is fixed 20 ped a drop?

I try and stay away from this forum, so much bullshit here, can easily put people off and not trust this game.

Read it again dipshit...

My god people are still beleiving this shit.

He guys, guess what?

Hypersense spectacles let you see which mobs will hof before you shoot them!

and

If you use the cross-bows from Ark, you can actually get your ammo back after the kill by running up to it and pulling the arrows out like on Walking Dead.

How much other dumb shit will you guys believe?

:lolup:
1. Hypersense spectacles tt+ ? got any spare
2. i want a cross-bow

this is a pretty serious accusation, and I am shocked to see none of old time and big amp using miners didn't show up here...

If those who "exploit" get 90% return, those who don't get 60% where the hell is the rest of the loot??

Zen-mining. By not mining you only profiting.

Now you know how.

please can someone go and test this ? don't have peds at the moment then I would have tested it already.

test, post vid, and end this bonanza

My first day of mining, planetary unamped drop - 1 PED, with TT-finder and zero skills:

14 067 PED Lysterium Stone 02/20/2011

I don't need your stupid theories and bullshit, I have that fact, and I am The Exploiter LVL80.

Die.

You lucker :yay::yay::yay:

Well can´t really complain, got my nice UBERs aswell in my history.
Especially pre tracker time, there was some really awesome loots, in the 5 digit range :)
Biggest since tracker was that blaus tower, with amp2 :D

please can someone go and test this ? don't have peds at the moment then I would have tested it already.

test, post vid, and end this bonanza

I would try and test it, but last time I checked, this was all already proven and well known common knowledge, that is, until some monkey jumped around making shit up. And we really don't need tests to prove monkeys are crazy, will do anything for a cookie, and make shit up, do we?

Tell the OP to test it. It's his monkey...

<removed deleted quote>
You lucker :yay::yay::yay:

Well can´t really complain, got my nice UBERs aswell in my history.
Especially pre tracker time, there was some really awesome loots, in the 5 digit range :)
Biggest since tracker was that blaus tower, with amp2 :D

Sure, every time I telling that story - I getting those comments.

So I just skipping now part, where I buried all that tower back, till last pec, in less than two months.

Let it look really "luck", why not.

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, every time I telling that story - I getting those comments.

So I just skipping now part, where I buried all that tower back, till last pec, in less than two months.

Let it look really "luck", why not.

BTW, what time is in Australia now?

Loot over a long time frame is consistently 90%. What that tower gave you was peds to mine with and most likely more motivation. Mu = profit. Never said you kept those peds.

Is luck really involved?

CLAIM-O-RAMA!

This is how ^ works: % is usually the latter

1) Be claimed by MA's bug errors/exploits
2) Be claimed by cheaters
3) Be claimed by your own stupidity/greed
4) Be claimed by other alien avatars/MA PR stunts
5) Be claimed by a 'so called loot theory hyp' ordeal/accusations
%) Be claimed by all of the above

Until otherwise proven from being recorded live along with a mining log of 3-5 years exactly, the % claims the facts!

Last edited:
I would try and test it, but last time I checked, this was all already proven and well known common knowledge, that is, until some monkey jumped around making shit up. And we really don't need tests to prove monkeys are crazy, will do anything for a cookie, and make shit up, do we?

Tell the OP to test it. It's his monkey...

you still not answered to my questions why you deepshiting here and calling all idiots if you cannot even answer to question why you used this exploit if you do not seen any advantages of it.

you call yourself expert miner to prove that you tested it and this is not an "Exploit" ?

2 people here is you and dr3w taht called this trhead readers and me with various unacceptable words, but both was using it and claiming that you are Someone that has right to judge if it is allowed to use and normal or not allowed and call it exploit when this is normally considered as not normal to have "different" decay on each drop .

so please apolorgise for your drastic and unacceptable shit throwing to people.

because you have no right to talk like this , and i hope you get banned for forcing people use exploits , just by saying that you are god and have right to say that this is not an unfair game style to drop 60 ped tt value drop with 20 ped tt value amp.

and even considering that this "feature" you call was not described as normal use of amp, people who did not knew that can consider it as unfair gamepley that you and your friend done whole this time.

you still not answered to my questions why you deepshiting here and calling all idiots if you cannot even answer to question why you used this exploit if you do not seen any advantages of it.

you call yourself expert miner to prove that you tested it and this is not an "Exploit" ?

2 people here is you and dr3w taht called this trhead readers and me with various unacceptable words, but both was using it and claiming that you are Someone that has right to judge if it is allowed to use and normal or not allowed and call it exploit when this is normally considered as not normal to have "different" decay on each drop .

so please apolorgise fro your drastic and unacceptable shit throwing to people.

because you have no right to talk like this , and i hope you get banned for forcing people use exploits , just by saying that you are god and have right to say that this is not an unfair game style to drop 60 ped tt value drop with 20 ped tt value amp.

and even considering that this "feature" you call was not described as normal use of amp, people who did not knew that can consider it as unfair gamepley that you and your friend done whol this time.

In response to one question, I think he uses the "feature" because he wants to finish off the amp he paid for lol.

Idk about this and I dont care too much tbh. I dont gamble with l13s and I never will.

In response to one question, I think he uses the "feature" because he wants to finish off the amp he paid for lol.

Idk about this and I dont care too much tbh. I dont gamble with l13s and I never will.

same if you drop 1 bomb with lvl or 3 (ores enmaters archiology) it still gets 0 tt value so this amp finishing not work. and cannot be called as a will to finish amp.

i would understand if there will be left like 1 ped on lvl13 amp after 1 ore drop, but now all is same, you get 0tt value amp.

Do the test yourself if you believe in OPs theory you will make huge profit.

I won´t test it, as it very likely will result in big loss for me.

As said above, I believe in Sunsouts statements.

And how should a test look like and what should it really proof?

Asuming I catch 10 LVL 13 amps with 20 PED on it, drop all 10.
Now asuming I got 9 NRF and 1 drop with 2x 100 PED, what proofs that?
Nothing its just break even and says really nothing!

Asuming it hits 2 x 5k total 10k, what proofs that?
Nothing, the 10k hit could be done unamped aswell, and it could have been also a single find with 10k instead 2 finds.

Or asuming, it hits 2x 50k what proofs that ?
Still nothing as 100k hit could also be found with LVL13 in 1 claim aswell.

Listen, Drama Queen, there is only two facts:

1. You didn't showed any proof of "exploit".
2. By your own statement you "not playing", but you regularly logging in to PCF to spread utter bullshit by your many posts.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Do the test yourself if you believe in OPs theory you will make huge profit.

I won´t test it, as it very likely will result in big loss for me.

As said above, I believe in Sunsouts statements.

And how should a test look like and what should it really proof?

Asuming I catch 10 LVL 13 amps with 20 PED on it, drop all 10.
Now asuming I got 9 NRF and 1 drop with 2x 100 PED, what proofs that?
Nothing its just break even and says really nothing!

Asuming it hits 2 x 5k total 10k, what proofs that?
Nothing, the 10k hit could be done unamped aswell, and it could have been also a single find with 10k instead 2 finds.

Or asuming, it hits 2x 50k what proofs that ?
Still nothing as 100k hit could also be found with LVL13 in 1 claim aswell.

there is no proofs needed here because there is a facts :

1. you can drop more ores and get less decay than normally if you drop it with full amp - that makes it exploit and unfair
2. you can get 3x times more chance to get ore than droping only 1x to search for - that makes it exploit and unfair game
3. noone can ever prove just Mindark that return of "unfair" drop gives you NO advantage, but that not makes this ACTION NOT EXPLOIT or FAIR.

this is simple when people understand what is whole thread about, not shouting as animals because day was bad to them.

so please apolorgise fro your drastic and unacceptable shit throwing to people.

and even considering that this "feature" you call was not described as normal use of amp, people who did not knew that can consider it as unfair gamepley that you and your friend done whol this time.
there is no proofs needed here because there is a facts :

1. you can drop more ores and get less decay than normally if you drop it with full amp - that makes it exploit and unfair
2. you can get 3x times more chance to get ore than droping only 1x to search for - that makes it exploit and unfair game
3. noone can ever prove just Mindark that return of "unfair" drop gives you NO advantage, but that not makes this ACTION NOT EXPLOIT or FAIR.

this is simple when people understand what is whole thread about, not shouting as animals because day was bad to them.

Lol, quit it dude, you really have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Repeating lies and made-up facts over and over will not make you right...you are wrong here, get over it.

2. why you done 100 BIG amps with ending it with 2 or 3 ore finds if you CLAIM now it has no advantage and nothing special about it ?

If anyone ISN'T dropping their amps down to 0.00 tt, then they are too stupid to have an opinion on the matter. SO the fact that you had to ask me that question proves you know nothing about mining. Many amps require double or triple drops on the final drop to insure that the tt is all used up, and so you aren't wasting mu.

It doesn't mean you are getting free multipliers when you do so. So yes there is an advantage, but it is not the advantage you are claiming.

The advantage you are claiming is a lie, and now you are calling us exploiters...why? because we use up ALL the tt on an amp? You basically just called the whole game exploiters!

I promise you, relax...you don't get free multipliers on the final drop...so quit trying to make yourself look right by accusing others.

You do NOT, as you say, get 60 ped of multipliers for the cost of 20 ped....please for the love of god, MA clarify this to this imbecile liar.

Listen, Drama Queen, there is only two facts:

1. You didn't showed any proof of "exploit".
2. By your own statement you "not playing", but you regularly logging in to PCF to spread utter bullshit by your many posts.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

1.there is enought proofs to call it exploit and i just explained it in like 10th post already near this one

2. what meaning has this question unless trying to offtopic and bite me of not having time to play , because cant bite calling me in words taht i described what "unfair" mining you and ohters your friends do in game?

Congratulations. This is called "common sense level I".

Common sense level II is: how this was unnoticed by hundreds of miners, who always passing through phase of "last drops in amp", through many amps.

Common sense level III: since that "exploit" would work without KNOWLEDGE of it - miners, who recording their runs carefully would see returns ABOVE 100% TT LONGTERM. Which is... guess what?

Yes, - never happens.

Nop I'm not much of miner I try my look sometimes I spend most of my time at rig
So I don't k ow much and I don't understand the he say 3 drops I tough we have 2 in all planets only ark have treasure I still confuse lol :dunce:

1.there is enought proofs to call it exploit and i just explained it in like 10th post already near this one

2. what meaning has this question unless trying to offtopic and bite me of not having time to play , because cant bite calling me in words taht i described what "unfair" mining you and ohters your friends do in game?

Could you please show the evidence you refer to in 1?

Status
Back