Recent content by 711

1. 711

Forum Software Updated

Sounds like a database issue. I will investigate.
  2. 711

Forum Software Updated

Pages should be loading normally once again.
  3. 711

Forum Software Updated

The base forum software has been updated to the latest version. As PCF uses lots of customizations and special features that can be affected by updates, please report any unusual website behavior in this thread. Thanks for your patience during the maintenance!
  4. 711

3 letter search

As others have mentioned, unfortunately the default indexing limitations of the database engine (MySQL) and the forum software (XenForo) make searches of 3 letter words and acronyms problematic and not easy to support.
  5. 711

Suggestion: Spam

The anti-spam measures recently implemented seem to have done a pretty good job of preventing many of the spam messages that were getting through. Of course, fighting spam is a never-ending battle, so I will continue to research more effective options.
  6. 711

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

As this thread has devolved into personal disputes and multiple forum rule violations, it will be closed. :locked:
  7. 711

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Loot is, and always has been, dynamic. Check your privilege. MindArk representatives are under no obligation to respond to any posts here on PCF. If they choose to do so, great, but members demanding responses to particular issues is inappropriate. PCF is not an official support forum. If you...
  8. 711

Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

BerthaBot automatically pulls articles posted on various pages of the EntropiaUniverse.com and PlanetCalypso.com websites,and posts them here on PCF (note the "Originally Posted Here" link at the bottom of every BerthaBot post).
  9. 711

Suggestion: Spam

There are multiple systems in place on PCF to prevent spam, and I am actively researching better solutions. 99% of would-be spam bots are caught before they are ever able to post anything. Unfortunately, fighting spam is a never-ending battle, with each side (spam and spam-prevention)...
  10. 711

FYI: Entropia Exchange subforum

The Calypso Land Deeds subforum has been renamed to Entropia Exchange now that Calypso Land Deeds have been migrated to the Entropia Exchange. Please post all threads related to Entropia Exchange shares in this section in the future.
  11. 711

Whi is in charge of PCF now?

I am in charge of PCF and did indeed respond to your Contact Us form request. If you have any further questions, shoot me a private message. :locked:
  12. 711

Wiki down?

The hamsters have been resuscitated.
  13. 711

Suggestion: Entropia Universe

FYI: MindArk does own and manage this forum. Ludvig|MindArk, the primary moderator, is a MindArk employee, as is My|MindArk, the community manager. Also, there are plans in the works to move this forum back to EntropiaForum.com eventually, to make it a more generalized Entropia Universe forum...
  14. 711

Help: How do I upload an image?

User galleries and albums were deprecated when PCF was moved to the new forum software platform.
  15. 711

Help: How do I upload an image?

Your account seems to be in order. Please try uploading a different image. Noone else is reporting this issue, which indicates that it is a problem with the image, or something else on your side.
Back