Forum Software Updated

Site Admin
Admin
The base forum software has been updated to the latest version.

As PCF uses lots of customizations and special features that can be affected by updates, please report any unusual website behavior in this thread.

Thanks for your patience during the maintenance!

privelege-check.gif

privilege still checked, nothing unusual to report

Definitely a lot less spam that I see now in the last month or two, so things definitely seem to be improving.

Over the past few days, not constantly but very frequently, I have been experiencing unusually slow page load times on multiple computers. Sometimes, the site fails to load and I receive the message...

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • PlanetCalypsoForum may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
Reload

I had to reload this thread twice to see the new posts.

Absolutely abhorrent since you done whatever you done to it. Threads barely open, it always had glitches or can't load.

50 Seconds to refresh the new posts page just now

From last night when it took me half an hour to make the post above to lightning fast this morning (AU time).
Good stuff.
Something been tweaked? Fingers crossed it stays this way :)

Last edited:
Absolutely excremental tonight. The worst I have experienced since the "upgrade"

I had issues a few days before the "upgrade" as well. Right now it is quick but at several points of the day I can't be bothered anymore after getting timeouts three times in a row

Here (France), 10 sec to connect, then all fine.

I had issues a few days before the "upgrade" as well. Right now it is quick but at several points of the day I can't be bothered anymore after getting timeouts three times in a row
Yep - this page just now took almost a minute to load.
It's all over the place :(

experiencing constant loading and time outs - no bueno !

FEED THE HAMSTERS! I though my pc is dying while i was opening forum but guess its not my issue.

Half of the times works ok, other half of the times i just close the window before it could loading in, not gonna wait for a min to load in.

Half of the times works ok, other half of the times i just close the window before it could loading in, not gonna wait for a min to load in.

Same experience here... roughly half the time I feel like I'm on dial-up

Pages should be loading normally once again.

Thank you, did we manage to also install those Check Privilege boxes? I really wanna make that tick so I feel valued and cherished as a paying customer. 😎

Thanks 711 !

(Off topic : can we do also a server boost on EntropiaWiki ?)

Ahhh! I guess I missed this....so, this is clearly a thing, I thought it was just me. Fix it please!!

Back