Recent content by Ackbar Ack

1. Ackbar Ack

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

Thats for real, i already have to plan my game, waste my IRL money to play, manage to minimize my losses while i hunt and now i have to give free advice to "professionals" telling how to do they jobs? Check a tons of MMOs "free to play" like EU in the market they have a lot of ways to distribute...
  2. Ackbar Ack

Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

Pretty much that lol.
  3. Ackbar Ack

Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

She was on Mini, she go to the wildernes about 5 min ago.
  4. Ackbar Ack

Ready, Steady, Go!

Idk who have this dumb idea, they think all the planet have just one timezone? Nicely done MA.
  5. Ackbar Ack

Cars vs Taming

I vote cars, since the first time i arrive i really wanna the game have some way to fix the scraped vehicles you find all across the planet and you can ride or i can buy one of that nice aircraft landedt outside Ithaca (the black one i cant remenber the name but the ship had a name) :).
  6. Ackbar Ack

POLL: Should MA spend our money upgrading entropia or upgrading castles??

You guys are so blind!!!! MA need a castle to build a secret lab and bring to life one creature maded with several dead human body parts. Isnt a good reason?
  7. Ackbar Ack

Star vs Chuck Norris

Chuck is sooo bad. hes the only one able to do reverse mob trains, he make mobs run away from him. Star have no chance.
  8. Ackbar Ack

Star vs Chuck Norris

To beat Chuck you need to loot a UL Chuck Norris Power Fist, but just killng chuck you can loot this amazing item, since anyone can kill Chuck....:scratch2:
  9. Ackbar Ack

O frac to no EVE, qual o nome do seu char e da sua corp?

O frac to no EVE, qual o nome do seu char e da sua corp?
  10. Ackbar Ack

Uber: 30k sumima

Gratz Trifle, you really deserv that. :yay:
  11. Ackbar Ack

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Great job, that will make my life easier:yay:
  12. Ackbar Ack

so sad at Nea´s

so sad thing..... Manage to crack the bank vault and leave without the money.. thats sad.
  13. Ackbar Ack

Achievement: Combat sense and Avoidance

A long way till unlock Combat Sense, Avoidance. Both happen today plus i reach 153 hp. :yay:
  14. Ackbar Ack

News: A Minute with Marco

Great work Skam, and thanks to give me a Marco picture to use as target in my dart game .
Back