Ready, Steady, Go!

Once again i have not read the replies, but i can guess,

"i want one otherwise it is not fair"
"what time?"......examples of this "i am usa so it has better be at that time", "i am europe so it had better be this time" etc
"they better not be limited"
"There should be enough to go around"
"why are MA only looking after the ubers"
"why are ma looking after newbies"

and complaints afterwards cause they were not lucky enough to get one

"MA only give uber stuff to uber players"
"noobies get all the good stuff"
"i was there and did not get one, MA are ungratefull bastards"
"loot sucks" gotta get this one in here
"the ped value sucksd"
"ped value is too big and devalutes the economy"

But i gaurntee one thing, people will complain about this, personally i am just happy that MA/FPC are still doing stuff and do not expect to get anything

Rgds

Ace

Summs it up pretty much...well, add some german smartasscomments of using the term Jeep / jeep correctly...but thats it...

Dunno why everyone is asking so many questions...wait and see ... you will know soon ;)

Ka-ching? :lolup:

yes and to my joy i got an error last night that made it so i couldnt log in.
and the repair refused to work right, and my download was only at like 5kbs. now i'm whondering i it can finish before i go to work.

yes and to my joy i got an error last night that made it so i couldnt log in.
and the repair refused to work right, and my download was only at like 5kbs. now i'm whondering i it can finish before i go to work.

welcome to the club I've got 2hrs to finish my download at 11kb/s from the sounds of it we're not missing much other than a massive lag fest.

The hand out could have been handled better. In future it might be just as good to do a lottery with your first login after the start being your ticket in a similar way we get the gifts at Xmas - 'Congratulations you've been chosen to test out the vehicles' that sort of thing and then everyone who won gets their vehicle the next day at the same time.

So the vehicles could have been given out over all 24 hours without the need for the agro given to the playerbase and we'd have the big reveal at once.

Limit it to players created before the announcement so only active players will get a vehicle.

Last edited:
welcome to the club I've got 2hrs to finish my download at 11kb/s from the sounds of it we're not missing much other than a massive lag fest.

no, you don't understand, I had to use a system restore a week back because the eu launcher would bring up the disclaimer then id have to click the short cut 3 more times for the launcher to pop wich would freeze.
then after the repairer refused to work. it would download to 70% then go back to 20% over and over... i uninstalled eu. in noticing my stupidity i had to use system restore to the beginning of the month:(

I think they should have waited 2 days to let people get updated and let the servers stabilize from the update.

I think they should have waited 2 days to let people get updated and let the servers stabilize from the update.

Nice one with the vehicles FPC, but i Totally agree with the above....

Ready Steady Go Look at the guys who managed to log in and get some.​

Ah dammit, I read this a few days ago and totally forgot to download EU again. Never mind. Gotta love all the pictures of the new vehicles and alll the screenshots of attaching mini-guns, using as storage and all the rest of it. In the screenshot of "only two constructable models." I was a little dissapointed tho, but hey, 2 models is better than zero, and I'm sure there will be more to come. :)
The pic of the five motor vehicles in the colour and texture screenshot is my fave of them.

so if you were not able to be online your SOL yep seems like the Normal attitudes from MA & FPC to hell with those Americans we just give everything to the European time zones

Wow, I was really looking forward to these vehicles. They're awesome, but the fact that this 'event' was handled terribly makes me want to just log out and not bother.

Methinks the whole point of handing out just a few was to make some serious envy between players. Kind of a low move.

ye well, like most of that what MA does.. it was a big fat joke..

some people didt finnish download, some people on the other side of the world, dont get any, beccause they sleep etc..

MA could have done that way better, but like always.. they dont give a shit.

i could have been there, but im not going down from cnd, just to get a car.. well maybe get a car. lol

I was told that the FPC avys were going to be online to give them out for the US Prime timezones What a Crock of shit so far Pisses me off that people keep saying there online when they clearly are not.

I'm in the US and I've been online for most of the day today but I haven't even seen anyone hand out anything or heard that anyone is handing anything out. When are they going to hand out the vehicles?

I have been on since 11am uk time and been on and off and keep checking, only goven out one set of vehicles and they said there was plenty to go round plenty is nnot 30 cars to a population of 1000's

and so ar its 3am and srill no show for the usa people.

Idk who have this dumb idea, they think all the planet have just one timezone? Nicely done MA.

I'm as peeved about the Americas being shut out as anyone, but I hear it got ugly, many insults heaped upon the guides. It wasn't their fault that MA screwed up the distribution, and I can understand them saying the hell with it, if it's true.
Maybe they will do a better job in the next round.

apparently their Idea if Giving them out to US timezones was to only give 1 or 2 away and there is No confirmation of this at all.

Aandar being a Dick in PA saying Now emmas online.. oh wait shes offline doesn't help this at all

Aandar being a Dick in PA saying Now emmas online.. oh wait shes offline doesn't help this at all

Go to your chat.log file and copypaste times at which i said that Emma was online and offline here.

If i lied... and if Emma can confirm that i lied... i will quit this game forever.

I want My Fuckign Car MA YOU OWE ME Your Fucking trade system Lagged and cancelled me OUT FUCktards

I Had the Fuckign trade Request form here and it Cancled on me

Relax, take a stress pill, and if that doesn't work a large shot of perspective and soda might help.

The abuse and whining at PA was over the top and depressing. Also Emma might not be able to log because the MA servers are not up to the task.

So try a bit of mellowness and patience.

If that doesn't work you can always buy a car in auction.

Last edited:
Minopolis was a fucking nightmare. Some people should be ashamed of themselves.

REALLY???????? 260 some Vehicles is "PLENTIFUL" ????........if you are only going to hand out a couple hundred when there are thousands who want them....how is that "PLENTY" ?????????????????

:idea:
why not just tell the truth to start with (THAT YOU HAVE A SLIM CHANCE IN HELL).....& not piss off 99.90% of your customers!!!!!!!

I could have handled the truth....but I really hate being misled

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Only 1 vehicle per avatar will be allowed, and the offer will be available only while stocks last. Rumor has it though, that stocks will be plentiful :)
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why is it 99% did not get a car when Angel Shadow Heart is selling them by the dozen as many other ubbers and Skalman is complaing he broke his so he wants another???

Definition of "plentiful"

1.having or yielding plenty
2.sufficient or more than enough

I thought that this is what we would be seeing, but all we saw was a mere 265 vehicles. It was my birthday so I woke up ready to get on entropia and find one of the people giving them out.What I got was me trying to run around, people with cars not telling me where they got theirs and in the end I got fed up. I came back after going out for Birthday Dinner and found Emma for the first time, spent 15 min trying to trade with her it said she was busy and one time sent a request and she did not respond to it. Then she was busy again, then out of vehicles. :cussing:

some of us were waiting at the same tp the whole day without a sign of emma or simon. some guy came along and said he got three (3) cars but whined about the first car that broke immediately. ma, why not just place a car in each avatar's inventory showing up at login? smooth operation as always :mad:

* deleted *

Last edited:
I have earlier said my piece on how I feel about this situation, but after continuing to follow the posts on EF I have this observation to add...

Since the shit hit the fan we have neither seen nor heard from any MA/FPC official regarding the utter PR disaster this whole cluster f**k has turned out to be...

They promise us the world, deliver sweet FA and then when their loyal paying customers don't bow down before them and praise them, they dissapear back into the MA/FPC enclave and are never heard from again... What a f**kin pathetic joke they are...

BTW can ya tell I'm a little bit pissed off with this whole situation? :silly2:

Last edited:
Back