Recent content by Amnesia

1. Amnesia

Gauss rifles / Target assesment unit

I got 9 target assessment units off a fefoid west of fort fury. They promply sold for 27000%... These are not common at all. Got 1 drop in maybe 500 fefoids - no bandits, no oucasts. I avoid those.
  2. Amnesia

Vanishing 5b plates.

This really annoying. My 5c/6a plates disapeared again and this time I'm screwed because they were full repair. Has anyone gotten a response to a support ticket?
  3. Amnesia

Armour bug - happened since VU 8.12

"Players don't realize how valueable their virtual items are until they have been lost..." - MindArk MA has a lot to learn about QA and staging for production. If this was an American fortune 500 company, half of MA's staff would have been fired by now.
  4. Amnesia

You know what they say: "If you put 50 monkeys in a room with a laptop and given an infinite amount of time, they will eventually produce the source code to project entropia."
  5. Amnesia

Mining Change: Finder Depth

I just picked up a z20 at 364%. Ditched my burned out of-211. I'm going to test it out today. Hopefully the loot pool is back to normal. Yesterday hit rates were 8%, when I normally run at 30 - 35%. I think the new numbers make it easier to assess the impact of different finders. The old...
  6. Amnesia

Unlimited OA105

My skills are 2000/3000/1800 in prosp/surv/geo. I mine unamped. MY best weekend, I made 4k ped profit. In terms of mining globals, my biggest so far was a 297 ped kanerium. Hunting has yielded significantly betetr globals for me since you have the ability to get high markup items hunting. I...
  7. Amnesia

chances of spaceship finding

Unhatched egg? How exactly does it relate to the unhatched egg? What's your line of thinking here? From my experience, I used to get spaceships 1:400 drops about 18 months ago when my skills were 600 in prosp/surv/geo. Now that my skills are 2000/3000/1800, I get spaceships in about 1:4000...
  8. Amnesia

After MA logged me out for the mini exe update, I logged on and my armor was off. I tried to equip my vigi with 6a/5c mix and only the helmet would equip. After further inspection, I was missing 5 of my 6 plates. Missing: 1 x 6a 4 x 5c 2 hours late I could equip my armor and even put my 6b...
  9. Amnesia

PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

I expect that the new VU will put a crimp in Cindy's PK scheme of looting hunters on the attacker spawn.
  10. Amnesia

8.12 Aak'mul PvP ... what?

That's the way it should be. It was getting rediculous. The price on minor TP chips is in the toilet.
  11. Amnesia

Investing into Chinese EU???

Are they actually going to translate anything? And if so, in what direction? I cna't wait to get my hands on a "Mod Happy Lucky Dragon FAP"...
  12. Amnesia

Silent Fruit Global... is it possible?

Maybe MePh?
  13. Amnesia

Silent Fruit Global... is it possible?

if you carry 10 stacks of 1 dung, the looter will get a loot window filled with dung when you get pk'ed in pvp 3/4. I've done that to a few pk'ers... It's quite humorous. BTW, when pets first started there was a time when you could get 1 ped/fruit. I rememebr finding some 150+ fruit bunches...
  14. Amnesia

Intelligence increases from mining

I think any skillgain is analagous to the "near success" outcome we see in crafting. In other words, you probably came closse to generating a claim, but it just wasn't good enough to yield an ore. I seriously doubt that you can read into intelligence gains anymore than this. They are so...
  15. Amnesia

Selling: ViVO T15 BP Unlimited

On 04/23 - one sold for 3800 ped. In the past week, it looks like some player dumped 7 of these in the auction for 515 - 750 ped. That kind of killed it. I guess.
Back