Investing into Chinese EU???

Where do you think the recent surges in money will go?

• MA's Pockets

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Development into 'our EU'

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Development into 'Chinese EU'

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • The mythical 'Loot Pool'

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

andy5579

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Richard Frankenberry Adams
The recent sales, the Banks, and the Malls, and also the reported average loot drops (but since we cannot tell if that is from simply an increase in the number of HOF's and Ubers, it's hard to tell) must have freed up a lot of money for MA to invest-But is it really going to go where it should, in our world, our EU?

Since it is unlikely that the Chinese EU will be part of our EU, we will not have access to their world and vice versa. But where will the recent money 'surges' go? Will they go back into development of our EU, new loots, e.t.c. Or will MA use it to fund the new, and potentially much more lucrative, new Chinese EU? Your Thoughts???
Frankenberry

Since it is unlikely that the Chinese EU will be part of our EU, we will not have access to their world and vice versa.

what did you base this assumption on? its WRONG, Marco said we WILL have access I dont know about the other way round considering china's xenophbia

there will be no 2 EUs

why shouldnt they be linked ?

i thought chineese people already play EU?

It's unclear about what's going on with China's EU, but I sure hope that we can have acess to their planet (if there is going to be one) or they integrate with EU's society already. It would be boring if we couldn't acess their planet.

we WILL have access I dont know about the other way round considering china's xenophbia

So you are trying to say that China will let us mingle with them, yet the Chinese cannot mingle with us??? Considering, as you say, their xenophobia, how can they have such a double standard? Surely they wouldn't let us bring our views to their EU? If they had the chance wouldn't they just lock their doors and keep their EU to themselves???

It's unclear about what's going on with China's EU, but I sure hope that we can have acess to their planet (if there is going to be one) or they integrate with EU's society already. It would be boring if we couldn't acess their planet.

I totally agree, I would love to go down there and see what it was like :D If they are thinking of such a big capacity, it must have much larger continents, or just have seperate versions of the same continents on totally different servers.

Thanks a lot-Wow, Id totally missed that quote and thread-Very sorry about what I said earlier on speculation then!

The point still remains that there is still a lot of development needed to get this up and running, and I was wondering if much of the money would be going into developing this first, and then loots and everything might get back to the way they were once the system is ironed out, and new players are joining.

+rep for that link btw

Thanks a lot-Wow, Id totally missed that quote and thread-Very sorry about what I said earlier on speculation then!

;) No Problemo. It's hard to read and know all what happen here on EF.
It could be me.

The point still remains that there is still a lot of development needed to get this up and running, and I was wondering if much of the money would be going into developing this first, and then loots and everything might get back to the way they were once the system is ironed out, and new players are joining.

+rep for that link btw

I think if they invest for new colonists, they do it for all of us. We are all on the same boat in Entropia. MA say it's the way they want it and it's the same for me. I don't like the games where peoples are separated by Servers.

Are they actually going to translate anything? And if so, in what direction?

I cna't wait to get my hands on a "Mod Happy Lucky Dragon FAP"...

Back