Recent content by Apple

1. Apple

This Is A Joke!!!!!

If you are doing this badly stop depositing. It's not your fault that you're having bad luck, but it's really not wise to continue throwing money at the game in the hopes of something big. This is an expensive game to play. Putting even more money in isn't going to make it any cheaper.
  2. Apple

About the BUG

Don't worry, I gave you a +rep to counteract it. ;) I don't think FPC has been clear enough on how the "fix" is going to work. Sure, anyone who avoids Prowlers and Stalkers will be fine, but what about us who accumulated points and are now stuck in the wrong category? Will the categories be...
  3. Apple

Info: Mayhem Mission Bug

If the bug has already affected you, then yes. If you haven't started yet, then avoid the top two Cornundacauda maturities and you should be okay.
  4. Apple

Info: Mayhem Mission Bug

It's not only those two maturities of Cornundacauda. I killed a Provider and was shoved into category 4. Now I cannot kill any corns without getting the "wrong mob" pop-up. I'm going to try to re-take the mission and avoid the top two maturities, but somehow I think the same thing is going to...
  5. Apple

FYI: Mayhem bugged

I don't think it works that way. Also, there was no fee to enter the event, and this is a pay-what-you-want MMO, basically. Just hold your horses and see what the response from MA/FPC is.
  6. Apple

FYI: Mayhem bugged

Pretty much my story as well. I have a ticket filed. I'm not logging back in until I hear something either from the ticket or through the forums. I was really excited about this too. :(
  7. Apple

Biggest Event of the year is bugged

I was thrown into category 4 as well. Haven't even SEEN a scipulor before. And now I can't hunt without getting a big pop-up window telling me I'm killing the wrong mob.
  8. Apple

Merry Mayhem spawns have started!

It's really too bad that all the spawns include a full range of maturities, but I think it's especially a problem because some of us out there aren't able to take on the largest maturity of these mobs. I'm in the bottom tier, and hunt Cornundacaudas a lot, but a Cornundacauda Stalker will...
  9. Apple

106 PED Molisk Scout

Too bad it's male! hehe. The three pieces are already on auction.
  10. Apple

106 PED Molisk Scout

For someone who almost never globals while hunting solo, this was a great surprise and a lot of fun. :)
  11. 106 PED Molisk Scout

106 PED Molisk Scout

Global near Isslye in the northeast of Eudoria.
  12. Apple

Gamer got killed by senile decay while waiting for taming! A matter of design ?

Couldn't have said it better! Someone's got to be a voice for us people who recognize that the times are a' changin'.
  13. Apple

Merry Mayhem 2010

I, for one, am excited to take part. This is one of the first official events that I will be able to take part in. Most of the older events were tailored specifically to high-level players. Look for my name on the list when the event ends! ;)
  14. Apple

Apple's Suggestions: Nova Fragments as Fuel?

This one is a little wacky, but I figured I'd throw it out there: Nova Fragments are currently pretty useless. They sell for a few PEC per 1,000, which makes them even less valuable than sweat, dung, fruits, or stones (all the items you can get for free). Getting them in a loot -- especially...
  15. Apple

another nerf? SIB issue

Note that there is no way of knowing whether this is simply a bug with the info text or if SIB is disabled completely. Even in the worst case scenario, though, it's possible to skill up quite comfortably without using SIB. So it's not the end of the world.
Back