Recent content by Arokh

1. Arokh

10 Years Today

I can't believe you still remember that! It was after the London Entropia Meet, right? Hmm... hang on a second... wasn't it you who recommended I get on that train in the first place? :laugh:
  2. Arokh

10 Years Today

Thank you everyone! Unfortunately lost the screenshots, but was also going to post the ones that showed the "Fruit Mafia" that once operated out of Port Atlantis... if anyone remembers that nonsense. :laugh: If I recall correctly, at that point had only just switched to an Opalo as well...
  3. Arokh

10 Years Today

Well, looks like I'm finally going to join the 10 Year club today! :yay: Don't have any spectacular HoFs or loot to show (only ever once got 1KPED), so instead... some favourite moments and memories: Can't forget the excitement at the first global in 2006: A long time coming, but the first...
  4. 10 Years!

10 Years!

5. Old Postcard

Old Postcard

6. Arokh

FYI: Project Nostalgia

Heya! There was a thread a while back that I posted in, but I took screenshots around most of the TPs back before the CryEngine2 implementation. The link is (obviously remove the spaces): s1334.p h o t o b u c k e t . c o m /user/Dragon_Raketh/library/ I sorted them in albums for each...
  7. Arokh

Planet Project Entropia !!

Rawr! :3 Before VU10 set in, I went around and took pictures of each teleporter on Eudoria (and a couple of Amethera ones) to sort of catalogue what the game used to look like. For those interested in a little nostalgia trip, I've uploaded them all and sorted them into 'teleporter' albums...
  8. Arokh

London Meet Summer 2012

Nadie pointed me to this thread. :) Would love to come, we're long overdue for another meet! Really enjoyed it last time (still got my hat from Pizza Hut!). Unfortunately since then, I've moved far up north for my job, so it'll be a long train journey to London. It's something like the better...
  9. Arokh

Pinky pops in to say hi :)

Rawr :3 Heya Pinky! *hugs* :D I'm still around, and certainly not sold out (doubt I'll ever chip out to be honest). I just don't really post much on the forums these days, and my in-game playing time has been severely cut down due to my job IRL. Nice to see you around though, and hope all is...
  10. Arokh

Command of the language

Written a 110,000 word sci-fi/fantasy novel, although it's still in MS Word format! I kinda ran out of steam towards the end, and it's remained forgotton in one of of my computers directories for the last 5 or 6 years. Never did get around to finishing the final chapter either... :rolleyes: To...
  11. Arokh

Famous Entropians

Surprised no one has mentioned Mikah, and the organising of the oil rig events. :eek:
  12. Arokh

This is so true!

There is not one thing in that video I disagree with. Thought I'd never actually say this phrase in all seriousness, but... that squirrel just spoke my mind. :laugh:
  13. Arokh

Call for crew members for the mothership Kronan!

I may be interested, sounds like quite a bit of fun. :)
  14. Arokh

How does Looting work in Space?

Yes, logging out works perfectly well. When I entered space carrying some stackables back to Calypso and started to get shot at, I simply logged out. My VTOL was empty, so the person who destroyed it gained absolutely nothing. When I logged back in again an hour later, I was just floating in...
  15. Arokh

Will you be using space?

Its been an adventure, but I have used space to get back to Calypso from Arkadia. First job was to track down a light thruster, for which I use most of my remaining funds to buy due to the extortionate price. All my inventory is on Calypso, and I really needed to get back there! Finally got...
Back