Recent content by Ateush

1. Ateush

Ready, Steady, Go!

Yeah - give a vehicle or ATH to 2 days noob, what a difference. A veteran will get christmas gift and be happy for another year ;)
  2. Ateush

The Biggest Bug in History of EU?

Edit: i have reasons to believe in this story
  3. Ateush

Challange to Marco, MA and EF

We should dig out some of the old roadmaps and compare to the current EU progress :P Then we will know what those roadmaps are worth :evilking:
  4. Ateush

If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be....

Old loot system: - without huge ATH's for few - but smaller ones for many. Thats the change i will never understand: why make only 0,01% of players happy - when they could make more happy customers at the same cost ? :scratch2: Hope that MA/FPC reads this topic...
  5. Ateush

Entropia Universe Planets

Thats what i mean - ND is not owning Next Island - just developing.
  6. Ateush

Entropia Universe Planets

Next Island is not owned by Neverdie. And "planet postmoderna" is just some kind of joke - not any planet partner. P.S. Planet Cyrene website: http://www.planetcyrene.com
  7. Ateush

I wish

Yeah - lets make skills more useless. Let it be 10x !
  8. Ateush

The end of SGA

It wasnt Second Golden Age for me. I dont know why MA/FPC was thinking that throwing some SGA items in loot system would make a second Golden Age. :scratch2: That wasnt the point in the golden age of Project Entropia.
  9. Ateush

Congratz mindark for the BIGGEST joke EVER

Tier rate isnt that important. It goes up very quickly even on those items with low TIR. But its useless unless you are going to risk another ML.
  10. Ateush

Version Update 10.6 Content List

And what about unique items - m&d terminator, coover fap ? No chance for upgrade ? Those items also require another item to upgrade ?:scratch2:
  11. Ateush

Version Update 10.6 Content List

End of dreams... It could be great chance to implement quests to unlock tiers etc. But it's always in the same way in EU: big hopes - and then kick in the nuts.
  12. Ateush

Selling: Coloring skill implant

:yay: Bump Good luck !
  13. Ateush

Obvious question addressed to Neverdie.

Yeah - and we are on ENTROPIAforum - thats why we are not allowed to talk about other games (like Planet Calypso, Next Island, Planet Cyrene etc) ;)
  14. Ateush

FPC Planet calypso Staff online please?????

Try sending PM to Frank|FPC
  15. Ateush

What you think about current loot distribution system ?

So in some way its good for game, economy and MA. It makes whole EU still online - and i can agree with that :) Thanks.
Back