If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be....

Hey,

I'm with you! The thing i most miss is the amps in any weapon!!! I would love to try a beast on cb5L!!! Maybe, but only maybe, MA will introduce a mindforce chip to forget and all of us forget all that good old days stuff and be happy whit the universe like it is now :-D!!!!

Lycan

gold in loot window!!

my dream was to get one of those loot windows filled with nothing but gold... and maybe a hide or something... I only got to see 3x 1k stacks in my loot window :/

when I saw vixens dasp ath it was a mental orgasm!!

and as many say here opalo+a104.... or a105 for me... since I looted one from atrox

The old calypso where i felt "at home" now i dont evan try to explore the world because exploring=much peds (yes of course you can explore the world without using any equip, but walking around tousands of mobs or dieing 10 times within 2km of distance is just not fun...)

Big doesent nececary mean good...

ahhhh... sorry Thantos I can't refrain and limit myself to just ONE thing... :(

* Opalo + A103 (didn't have 104 :D )
* Old armor design (they looked more like quality handmade craftwork, not like some cheap-industrial-made-in-China-plastic-crap :D )
* axe 0x1 old eco :yay:
* gold coins in loot :yay:
* Pre-nerf skill system :yay:
* Pre-regen allophyls (used to hunt them with opalo+A103 :D with my mates)
* less hills/mountains in terrain (where the hell am I supposed to carpet bomb? :D )

Now that I wrote all I had (most important things) on my heart I can write the ONE thing I'd like to have back.... Old armor design....
I can't express how I miss the old helmets!!! Do you guys remember that feeling, the first time you saw your avatar with a helmet on?
"Yay! I'm looking like an Über!!! Ready to smash those damn bots!!!" - that was what I thought. (for me it was Vigi) Then I went out of Ithaca, shot the first bot gen01 I saw and tatatatatadaaaaa!! 50 ped globie :D

aaahhhh goooood ooolld daayyysss :laugh:

But now we have motion blur and gloom :rolleyes: ah.... nevermind.
Please excuse the words of an old avatar ^_^

Lez. :wtg:

PS: this thread brings back good memories, thx ;)

Amen :) .

In the old days, avatars was awesome and at least had a certain "personality" not like the kevin look whe have today.

ah yes, the old avatars :D they looked more fun, more diverse... maybe we will get a BIT more that after next avatar overhaul that Marco talked about during 2010... or was it 2011? cant remember :scratch2:

Get the old mining system back.
But then again they had to change it...

Amen !

They could have just modified it abit. Not wipe out all reasons to skill up ;)

In the order:

1) Opalo + amp 104 and better.
2) Old axe 01.
3) 1 ped fee auction.
4) Ability to move as a ghost.
5) Shiny coins in loot (early version).

Things i would like to see changed :

BEACON"S

Old gangster style pistol stance (okay i wasnt here then, but it looked cool in the vids i saw.

BEACON'S

Forget about ped in loot, wouldn't you rather have something with markup instead? :scratch2:

Old Land Layout

Last edited:
Looted clothes back :D

There is market for it.. Right now its just tailored clothes which alot of people like since u can customize them. But there are alot of people who like looted clothes,

Besides its something u can loot alot, and in the end ittl be tt. But atleast ittl be fun to loot. And u can atleast wear it.. or sell it to tt, or tt it to a noob

Forget about ped in loot, wouldn't you rather have something with markup instead? :scratch2:

Sure I would. But not 4-6 types of crap in small amount that I have to stockpile for ages to give it some decend markup in absolute ped...

In the time we got shiny coins in the loot, we also got hides/wool/bones and other stackable stuff. Only, each mob dropped just a few kind of stackables, making it much easier to collect decent piles of 1-3 goods to sell.

The rest you got ped/pec, which would be directly interchangable for ammo again :yay:.

Now mobs can drop you:
Animal Oil Residue
Animal Eye Oil
Animal Thyroid Oil
Animal Hide
Thin Wool
Explosive Projectiles
And some Enhancer crap

... all in 1 loot. maybe that loot even is rather decend, let's say 3,50 ped for a Trox young or so. But still, what remains is 7 little piles of crap that cannot be turned into ped for the next hunt except by tt-ing them.

in the past one would probably loot:
32 Animal Hide
6 Thin Wool
1,68 ped cash

With those rates of Animal Hide/Thin Wool dropping, you would have decend stacks to sell after only 3-4 300 ped hunting runs. No other crap to be stacked seriously. Meanwhile your other ped stayed liquid to hunt with.

Really, it was a better system!

Last edited:
SHY emote, Shinook dark & mysterious again, Atlas North for blowing up everything in sight.

Soooo many good suggestions, but if I had my choice for only ONE thing...
it would be to get rid of the "No Loot" system.

Sure I would. But not 4-6 types of crap in small amount that I have to stockpile for ages to give it some decend markup in absolute ped...

In the time we got shiny coins in the loot, we also got hides/wool/bones and other stackable stuff. Only, each mob dropped just a few kind of stackables, making it much easier to collect a decent pile of 1-3 goods to sell.

The rest you got ped/pec, which would be directly interchangable for ammo again :yay:.

guess ill take that back then, not sure what the MU on hides and stuff was back then(but it was probly higher than todays MU, right?)

oh and btw you forgot about:

BEACONS

gotta love em, i just hope that when they do return, they are improved, maybe even a beacon that opens a portal to the feffoid and umbranoid diminsions(or whatever you want to call it)

guess ill take that back then, not sure what the MU on hides and stuff was back then(but it was probly higher than todays MU, right?)

Wool Thread at 160% anyone?!
Fine Leather at 125% maybe?!
How about 8k Animal Leather at only 113%?!

Just some fictional rates, from which I am 100% sure though that these MUs have been met over the years...
Only not in the same time. If Wool Thread was at 160%, Fine Leather was maybe 110% and vice versa...

But yeah, in general MU was better for a lot of stackables, so it felt very ok to save up like 1/3 of all your lootings to make piles and sell for a decent absolute markup in ped. Since you got your other 2/3 of loot in cash you could hunt meanwhile without seeing your pedcard lower very fast.
These days you pile up crap which you even don't care to find out what it's used for since there is so many of it. Meanwhile your pedcard figure goes down the drain.

I would say prices... no need for a mortgage to buy some armor.

Sitting and lying down :wtg:

Soooo many good suggestions, but if I had my choice for only ONE thing...
it would be to get rid of the "No Loot" system.

Gotta agree, I remember a time where you always used to get loot regardless of how low it was, at least you never felt completely frustrated/defeated going 10 mobs sometimes without loot.

Gotta agree, I remember a time where you always used to get loot regardless of how low it was, at least you never felt completely frustrated/defeated going 10 mobs sometimes without loot.

I agree on this issue as well. Somewhere in the dark past Marco has said that it would be a priority issue for FPC to get rid of the "no loot".... Priority....

Anyway, I still remember one of my 1st hunts after the "no loot" had been introduced. 23 straight no loots on Armax and Maffoid in Raven Valley. I thought I was going sick and lost my hobby...

Via Dolorosa baby :laugh:
Adapt or bust!!

Would be nice if it would change though.

1. ammo count
2. amp+weapon compatibility
3. dropped bomb sounds (irritates me the most)
4. armor design
5. weapon attachements design
6. sounds of some weapons (emik sounds terrible for example)
6. arhitecture in some cities
7. where's the woooosh when I tp ???
8. spaceships
9. fungoids (joke,fix that damn bug fcs) ;)
10. changed eco
11. clothing decay
12. beacons?!?
13. mindforce?!?
14. where is my SUMIMA?!?!
15. the CEO of FPC???????? ;)

:beerchug:

Last edited:
bring the evade skilling back to the way it used to be. Thanks to the defense skilling nerf we will now never get defense Ubers.

The old jumping with a tp chip animation.

:wise: That's the one. This is what got me through the weeks of sweating in the beginning...I was determined to be able to look that awesome!!!

Ped/pec in the loot instead of gazillion tons of crap that you have to save in storage...

Thats the one thing i want back most to.

Ok so do u think MA kept the old PE ?

I mean, I dont mind if they put it back on an another server, in an another country to be safe with the law.
I will login definitely.

I want my home back, Hadeshiem and also the old PA swamp camp, and also ped/pec in loot oops thats 3

- Beacon
- Some avatar moves
- Twin Peaks
- Hadesheim
- Sounds of the bombs and some mobs
- Ammo system

- Hadesheim
- Sounds of the bombs and some mobs

Actually I don't want Hadesheim back... I want a new, better town with functionality instead :yay:

And the bomb sound doesnt bother me... I play without audio most of the time anyway... :laugh: but I have to say, the one sound bothering me the most is:

When jumping.

I mean wtf... :eek:

Old loot system:
- without huge ATH's for few - but smaller ones for many.

Thats the change i will never understand: why make only 0,01% of players happy - when they could make more happy customers at the same cost ? :scratch2:

Hope that MA/FPC reads this topic...

Sitting and lying down :wtg:

um, yah.. i would liek this one back along with the "Happy" posture.. my avatar is tired,unconfortable, and unhappy

Back