Recent content by awsomechick

1. A

Halloween Mayhem 2016 Results

at least the got consolation prize.. " The following participants each scored at least 20000 points and received a bonus reward of 1000 PED of Universal of Ammo: "
  2. A

Halloween Mayhem 2016 Results

speaking of MM.. does anyone know what are the levels for level 1-5 in MM? wops.. and grats to the winners :)
  3. A

Buying: (F) Armor, Athenic + Ares Rings, Mid-lvl SIB weapon, Healing tools

still looking for a fap and a better ring
  4. A

Stockholm Syndrome

thank you. updated profile :)
  5. A

Losing ammu when shooting in the air??

oooohh okayy.. that clears it haha wow im dumb.. :ahh: thanks for clearing it up
  6. A

Okay I just went back to town to check my new dailys and now its no longer doing that.. But I swear on my life it was glitched a few mins ago.. i dont know if it was that certain spot it got cliched but it would suck if this were to occur more often as I do like to use the auto-use tool frequently
  7. A

Hey guys sorry if this might be a stupid question because might be a bug but I wanted to make sure I'm not going crazy.. So I went out to finish my daily 50 Formidon kills and I was around Oshiri Hearts South when I noticed my totals shots were going going when I was shooting a dead Formidon...
  8. A

Stockholm Syndrome

sent pm looking forward to meeting you guys
  9. A

more good news.. found me a nice RS almost ready to get out there and kill
  10. A

Good news.. I found a set of armor today and also bought one of the imp ares from auction.. so that leaves me looking for Athenic Improved ring a weapon and something to heal with. Help me gear up :)
  11. A

Selling: Omegaton asg 12 bucketful

was that yours that sold +14k in auction earlier ?
  12. A

just a weekend bump.. im also interested in armor parts like angel/shadow I might be building a set
  13. A

Selling: Mod-2350

JungleStalker has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  14. A

Hey guys.. some of you maybe have noticed I'm back to being active and looking to gear up for my hunting trips.. Found Armor As for the rings.. I'm only interested in Improved Athenic ring Found Weapon and finally for healing I'm looking to Mod ek2350 or ek2600 and or Adj Resto Chip. soo...
  15. A

Info: Looking For Society

wow what a necro eh.. Hey guys I can't find where to edit the first post ( probably can't after so long..) anyway I am diving in back into the virtual universe of project entropia wait.. Looking for a nice and friendly place to call home.. primarily a hunting oriented one.. I am based in...
Back