Losing ammu when shooting in the air??

Hey guys sorry if this might be a stupid question because might be a bug but I wanted to make sure I'm not going crazy..

So I went out to finish my daily 50 Formidon kills and I was around Oshiri Hearts South when I noticed my totals shots were going going when I was shooting a dead Formidon even after I loot it and shooting in the air was the same thing..

There isn't a new patch that I missed while I was gone that they changed that right.. Has this bug ever happened to anyone else yet? I feel likes its a bit game breaking no?

Curious what MA devs would say about this..

You lose ammo shooting in the air in pvp, and the whole Amethera continent is pvp outside of LAs.

Okay I just went back to town to check my new dailys and now its no longer doing that..

But I swear on my life it was glitched a few mins ago.. i dont know if it was that certain spot it got cliched but it would suck if this were to occur more often as I do like to use the auto-use tool frequently

additionally, some weapon types, like Flame Throwers also do always consume ammo. regardless of location and target aimed.

Back