Recent content by BabyOxide

1. B

Events Participation and the 4 categories

Why do we have to choose 1 of 4 categories? bronze, silver , gold , redulite ? why cant we all start from the same ? like if we choose redulite, but whatever circumstances may forbid use to continue, we lose out on the items say i chose redulite but manage to only get to 10, k points, i dont get...
  2. B

Question: claim size influence

i'm not an avid miner, but i have studied the mining scene and done a bit myself. you want to easily global . slap a lvl 13 amp on a [Rookie TerraMaster] whether u profit that is completely another story .. here what i think, and have done so a in a few threads , im bored now so i'll...
  3. B

Loot Tracker Tool

explosives weapons dun work well with loot tracker :P there needs to some kind of delay on the thing , if an explosive weapon is loaded in the profile a timer must come into play for number of hits.. e.g within say a 1 second time frame since the last kill message, all following message must...
  4. B

Is there a good thread on understanding the EP world?

gambling is pure chance, but as MA has stated this is not the case, so it must be pseudo-RNG, the only plausible method of simulating a chance but in fact is not, is by the use of SEEDs. which when given a particular SEED INPUT the resulting OUTPUT is always the same. (cryptography for example)...
  5. B

Loot Tracker Tool

ahh thanks ... should be automated hmmm ... unlimited bp = 0 cost :(
  6. B

Loot Tracker Tool

crafting: exp 3 for example tt has no addtional costs 500 clicks = 1000 ped why is the total cost 1005 ped ? https://ibb.co/9gg4bHZ
  7. B

Loot Tracker Tool

great software !! well done!! couple of suggestions / future additions: 1) mining loot / mining tool decay (optional exclusion from returns via tick box etc) - excavator decay based on pulled mineral count - finder decay based on claim found ? (make it an option due to below issue ) - issue...
  8. B

Selling [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2]

Selling [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2] http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=249
  9. B

Suggestion: Forced 6-Hour Game-Break a Day

to limit expenses u can write to support to reduce deposits limit to limit time spent u simply just uninstall the game and redownload it again (takes about 6 hours) i'm trying to figure out the motive of your suggestions you cant control you spend too much you want others to join you in...
  10. B

Memorial Feature + Rental Pads

i was dreaming. and this idea came to me. when i die, i mean in real life. a memorial of sorts. like a statue. one such already exists in game. BUT with a twist. even perhaps turn it into a investment venture. How it works? so we have bank loans, where the avatar places an item for a period...
  11. B

Suggestion: Forced 6-Hour Game-Break a Day

this is the dumbest most retarded suggestion ever, u either end up with alot of time when no one is logged on , or alot of events and times are fucked. dont forget some people have to work, and some people like to stay up and race thru events and then take a break the next day , or just log in...
  12. B

Is there a good thread on understanding the EP world?

EP 1: 00.02 per click Ep 2: 00.20 per click EP 3: 02.00 per click EP 4: 20.00 per click uses nanocubes, apart from the blueprint, no further markup (cheapest) - gives explosives as a result + residue & maybe BPs & maybe GEMS, Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond 4 types of 4 levels tech ...
  13. B

Buying: Buy scope sight plate

mk 2 sight x 2 + mk 2 scope smuggler plates
Back